It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook / Narrows School connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaNegroni

I've never noticed these videos before.
This post is good enough for a thread of its own !

It's good to see people still asking questions about this event.

(post by PapaNegroni removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Boy oh boy. My conspiracy mind is reeling with this one. Authorities are addressing the "Narrows" on the map from Dark Knight Rises?

Very interesting that they would even so much as raise a question to what most people consider as conspiracy, after most media outlets have been told to report that conspiracy theorists are nuts. Now they are giving credence to this map? Hmm.

Why now?

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

PapaNegroni

Better yet - Why do you - as members - continue posting on an allegedly 'conspiratorial' website that openly supports "government conspiracies" and tramples the rights of average Americans like me?

This question has been raised many times, and I do believe SO has already addressed these questions. The way I feel about it is this, I am free to go elsewhere and discuss it, and I do.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Aisling

PapaNegroni

Better yet - Why do you - as members - continue posting on an allegedly 'conspiratorial' website that openly supports "government conspiracies" and tramples the rights of average Americans like me?

This question has been raised many times, and I do believe SO has already addressed these questions. The way I feel about it is this, I am free to go elsewhere and discuss it, and I do.

Given the egregious nature of the abuse suffered here by people such as myself - That's not a good enough answer. Too feminine - Too weak - Too cowardly! Stand up for yourselves! Unless of course your afraid of them - scared that they'll ban you? Are you?
edit on 16-2-2014 by PapaNegroni because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

PapaNegroni

Aisling

PapaNegroni

Given the egregious nature of the abuse suffered here by people such as myself - That's not a good enough answer. Too feminine - Too weak - too cowardly!

I'm sorry. I guess I just pick my battles. I'm not saying I don't agree with your opinion.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Seen more questions raised by that Wolfgang guy yesterday was a good listen to him on that talk show.

he raised a lot of questions. The public don't care they are being had, they just want their soda pop, chips, flatscreens n fastfood...

people have got to wake up, I knew this was suss the moment I heard about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It is because such lunacy as this, and so much else that I don't public school.

My sister was completely anti -home school until a month ago, she went to pick up her daughter for a scheduled dental appt, and found that the entire school district had gone on lock down. The reason was a random practice drill. She told me that never in her life did she ever feel so frightened to see that her own child was inaccessible and that the county had complete control. There was nothing she could do but stand helpless in the parking lot and wait for the doors to unlock.

Sorry to go a bit off topic but, our children are clearly in danger at the public schools, regardless of what school they attend. Regardless of agenda, conspiracy, or what have you, our children are clearly not safe in the hands of teachers and the school district.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

PapaNegroni

Aisling

PapaNegroni

Given the egregious nature of the abuse suffered here by people such as myself - That's not a good enough answer. Too feminine - Too weak - Too cowardly! Stand up for yourselves! Unless of course your afraid of them - scared that they'll ban you? Are you?
edit on 16-2-2014 by PapaNegroni because: (no reason given)

You have edited your post so I'll respond again.

No, I'm not afraid of being banned. I have openly discussed SH on many threads, but they are all closed. I find this annoying and a waste of my time, to get deeply involved in discussions that are only going to disappear. This is why I discuss it elsewhere. I mean, what exactly can I do, to FORCE a site owner to allow this topic to be discussed? Nothing.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What was the serious violation in your post for it to be removed ?
Also.....why can't I star your replies ?

For a conspiracy site, it seems nowadays 9/11, sandy hook and the Boston bombings aren't allowed to be questioned or the outcome is closed threads or replies removed.
What's happened to ATS ?????

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join