It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook / Narrows School connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CraigSnedeker

People are blind and do not feel the little nuances to the way the evil cabal in this world works. The movie in question happens to be the film shown during the Aurora shooting. The one that started this most recent questioning of our 2nd amendment.

The dark energy that started all this began quite some time back before Colombine It goes much deeper than anyone realizes. Here is a small piece to the puzzle. Look up Pleasant hill high school, in Mo. The school was shaped like a semi-auto handgun seen from above. It just so happens to point at Gunn City, Mo. Look for the signs.

The Dark Knight is Rising be assured.
edit on 1-1-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

edit on 1-1-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

this was the note sent out to parents around the area

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

has anyone noticed that your link leads to an ' Account Suspended" message??

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Don't be so fast to dismiss,I had VA as a target myself.A member PMed me with a license plate and a code relating to Sandy Hook.This is what I was led to.
Dark Knight Terrace, Vienna, VA, United States

If I were with the Vienna Police Department, I would track you down and arrest you.

Story

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Why would "Dark Knight Terrace" entered into Google maps show Pillory Dr VERY near that Merchant's store?

Searched Bing maps for "Dark Knight Terrace" and it seems clueless. Very strange.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
reply to post by tinhattribunal

has anyone noticed that your link leads to an ' Account Suspended" message??

Maybe gone over their bandwidth limits? I bet they've had an absolute ton of hits today. Hope it's just that anyway :/
edit on 2-1-2013 by Brocade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What's happened to all the sandy hook threads ?
They seem to have all been closed down yet there is more and more videos on the net with more anomalies in the media stories.

Have ATS been told to stop reporting on sandy hook ?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
What's happened to all the sandy hook threads ?
They seem to have all been closed down yet there is more and more videos on the net with more anomalies in the media stories.

Have ATS been told to stop reporting on sandy hook ?

I dunno but this is annoying.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

If I were with the Vienna Police Department, I would track you down and arrest you.

Knowing something is an offence now is it? Wouldn't it be better to ask the poster to contact the relevant authorities if they think they have pertinent information, instead of suggesting they should "track him down and arrest him". Geez is it any wonder we're in a police state.
edit on 26-2-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There's a video out there called " sandy hook. The documentary " and I think it's got some really good points to it but I haven't seen it posted on ATS.

Not as a thread, anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted before but I just read about it today. Crazy!!

[link removed]
edit on Wed Mar 13 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3ntr0py
Don't know if this has been posted before but I just read about it today. Crazy!!
[link removed]

Is it possible to authenticate? (I'm sure it is)

The better question would be:
Would someone on this forum verify the validity of this posting?
edit on 13-3-2013 by SkyLiner because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 13 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
just watched a news video that made a snippet mention that a chinese man had attacked an elementary school somewhere in china on the same day as the sandy hook attack in the USA .

lost the chance to get the link for the video. found some links for online news reporting about the incident.

www.nydailynews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

the number of victims is 22-23. none were killed. the video showed a a man with a big knife running into the gated entrance of the school(?) swinging the knife at three children. none seemed to have been cut. the camera is presumed to have been fixed surveillance type.

BEIJING — A knife-wielding man injured 22 children and one adult outside a primary school in central China as students were arriving for classes Friday, police said, the latest in a series of periodic rampage attacks at Chinese schools and kindergartens.

The attack in the Henan province village of Chengping happened shortly before 8 a.m., said a police officer from Guangshan county, where the village is located.

I did not find the video link, but I was distracted to other news reports. I thought to post this here just FYI as I read a lot of Sandy Hook stuff here and did not read the China "coincidence."

Somehow I belv the China story is false. My coincern is, what could be the connection that both countries are running the same falseflag reports?

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

(post by PapaNegroni removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join