It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating 'God'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelegateZero88
Sweet Sassy mollassie, folks, can we actually get onto the subject I was talking
about, I want to hear about scientific theories that might prove that true and
personal and philosophical debates about it, for a few moments, can we get over
the religion thing (Unless you have something biblical to say that relates to this situation)
I'm not asking so much am I?

Alright, so many who believe in a God of some sort also happen to believe in the "afterlife"
Here are some stories from nurses that aren't necessarily religious, but do work with those who are dying.
They happen to have plenty of interesting experiences.
And IF Einstein holds any merit in one's eyes, keep in mind that he said "The only source of knowledge is experience", and each of us are going to experience death someday, do you suppose it's fair of them to share their experiences? If so, I invite everyone to set aside their bias and read what they felt worth sharing, thanks.
What's your best nursing ghost story?
Here's one of the stories by shroeders_piano

My creepiest and scariest ghost story for me happened about a year ago. It really was more of a posession than a ghost story. I was helping another nurse with a patient that had lived a very hard life. It had numerous things going on with him from cardiac to renal failure. You name it, he had it going on. This man was very much afraid to die. Every time his heart monitor beeped, he would just go into a rage screaming, "Don't let me die! Don't let me die!" The other nurse and I found out why he didn't want to die. About 0200 his cardiac monitor starts alarming V-Tach. We both rush into the room. I am pulling the crash cart behing me. When I get to the room, the other nurse is completely white. This man was sitting about 2 inches above the bed and was laughing. His whole look completely changed. His eyes just had a look of pure evil on them and he had this evil smile on his face. He laughed at us and said, " You stupid b****es aren't going to let me die will you?" and he laughed again. We were kinda frozen. I did reach up and hit the Code Blue button and when I did the man went into V-fib. He crashed back onto the bed. We started coding him, but after 20 minutes it was called. 5 minutes after the code was called several of the code team is in the room cleaning up when this man sits straight up in the bed and says, " You let him die. Too bad." and then begins laughing. The man collapsed back to the bed. We heard a horrible, agonizing scream ( actually every patient in the unit that night commented on the scream), and then you could hear "don't let me die" being whispered throughout the unit. Everyone of the nurses that night was pale and scared. No body went anywhere by themselves. By morning the whispers of "don't let me die" were gone. The night shift nurses had a prayer service in the break room before we left for home and then we all had nightmares for weeks.

Page six, link to Shroeder's story.

So, what do you think?
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Okay, so if you're REALLY interested in science, consider this:

0200 is a significant time for people who take Satan/Lucifer as their God.
I believe that the guy who was so afraid to die in Shroeder's story is a witch/warlock(whatever the heck they want to call themselves) who defected but didn't know to turn to Jesus Christ for safety. If you don't already know, a witch who defects is marked for death, that is, once you're in, you are threatened with murder if you recant your vows to Satan/Lucifer, and they are not empty threats. Anyone who makes it out alive does so because they put their trust in Jesus, and according to Ephesians 5:11, they begin to expose the works that they were steeped in.

Here is what an ex-satanist says about 0200.

That same night, at 2.00 a.m. (and this is the usual hour of meetings and dangerous operations by all the forces of darkness and their agents), Alice woke me up and revealed certain things to me. She said: “I am not an ordinary human being. I am half human and half spirit but mainly of the spirit. What you see in my chamber is what I use during my prayers every morning, so that the spirits will guide me through the day. As for the skeletons I will tell you later.”

Early one morning, she told me there was an important ceremony to be performed in the house. At 2.00 a.m. she brought a crawling child, a girl, alive. Before my eyes, Alice used her fingers and plucked out the child eyes. The cry of that child broke my heart. She then slaughtered the child into pieces and poured both the blood and the flesh into a tray and asked me to eat. I refused. She looked straight at me and what came out of her eyes cannot be explained in writing. Before I knew what was happening, I was not only chewing the meat but also licking the blood. While this was happening she said: “This is a covenant between us, you will never say out anything you see me do or anything about me to any human on earth. The day you break this covenant your own is gone.” Meaning that the day I break this covenant I will be killed.

After this incident I started having strange feelings inside me. I was changed and could no longer control myself. A word of warning to mothers. Do you know your house helps? What is his/her background like? Do you care to find out all about him/her before entrusting the lives of your children etc. to him/her? How did Alice get the little child she slaughtered, you may ask. Therefore parents, know the background of your house helps.

When Alice saw that she had succeeded in getting me fully involved in SPIRITISM and was fast growing in it, she was satisfied an knew her mission was accomplished. She found a flat for me, helped furnish it and thereafter severed the relationship.

Delivered from the powers of darkness. By Emmanuel.

Now, it seems to me that this thread died because of my first post, with this second post I hope to revive the thread, surely someone will pipe up about how "Christians" are not a valid source, well the only responders worth taking seriously imo are those who are willing to consider what a "nobody" says, rather than selecting for themselves a select few people who will tell them what they want to hear, they want to hear that Satan is not real, any person capable of critical thinking would come to realize that evil spirits do exist.

ANY thoughts? Please keep in mind that these people actively go against Christians and try to get them to sin. The moment a person takes Jesus seriously, demons take that person seriously and will work to get that person distracted, decieved, and off the narrow path. With our words and actions, we either gather for Jesus, or scatter abroad. We are either for Jesus, or working against him. Satanists are told not to go against hypocrites because they are his.

He also told us that we should not fight the hypocrites. “They are like me”, he said. He continued his speech and said: “We should only fight the real Christians.” That his time was near, therefore “we should fight as never before and make sure no one enters 'that place'.” So one of us said to him: “We heard that God has sent someone to rescue mankind back to God.” Satan then asked: “Who is that?” One member answered “Jesus” and to our greatest surprise, Lucifer fell from his seat. He shouted at the man and warned him never to mention that name in any of our meetings if he loves his life. It is true that at the name of Jesus every knee must bow (Phil. 2: 10), including Satan.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelegateZero88
Sweet Sassy mollassie, folks, can we actually get onto the subject I was talking
about, I want to hear about scientific theories that might prove that true and
personal and philosophical debates about it, for a few moments, can we get over
the religion thing (Unless you have something biblical to say that relates to this situation)
I'm not asking so much am I?

So you just wanted to HEAR personal and philosophical debates, huh?

Wow. I'm beginning to think I've got some cowards in my midst.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join