It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jesus built my hotrod!

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
is that your skyline?


...nah...I wish though...its just an avatar I found on another site...tasty R33 GTS 25T lighting up the bags


Used to have a Mazda 323 GT-Ae Rally Spec, heavily modified, little thing absolutely hauled...

...would love a Skyline GTR, preferably the early R32 shape...though a new R34 V-Spec wouldn't go a miss




posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Skyline is one of my favorite cars........my friends dad just bought one



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by krossfyter
is that your skyline?


...nah...I wish though...its just an avatar I found on another site...tasty R33 GTS 25T lighting up the bags


Used to have a Mazda 323 GT-Ae Rally Spec, heavily modified, little thing absolutely hauled...

...would love a Skyline GTR, preferably the early R32 shape...though a new R34 V-Spec wouldn't go a miss




cool man. id love a skyline also. so what do you have now?

"jesus built my hotrod" is just an expression i use for a more genral use of life or i could use it for my ride.. even if its not a "hotrod".

i have a 93 toyota celica GT convertible (black) ... currently with poor man mods!!! like cai, tanabe catback exhuast etc.

nothing major.

i have a friend with the same car i have .. not convertible... 91... with turbo and AWD. its awsome.



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
this is my friends site with his car on there ( his car is called a toyota celica alltrac)

users.tamuk.edu...


my car is somewhat like that in looks just convertible.



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
...just sold the Mazda, now have a Mitsubishi Galant GTi-16v, nothing too fancy...non-turboed (boooooo hiss) but still a nice reliable ride. Slowly sinking money into it...sound system etc...then will probably transplant a modified 4G63 (2lt DOHC 16V Turbo) motor from a Lancer EVO into it...

...or just flick it and buy an EVO...

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by alien]



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
lol i wish i had a car! but I am still too young. I have been around Porsche racing for a long time so I think i will get a 944 as my first car. I've seen them for like 4000-5000 bucks. i love the Ferrari 550 marelleno too.(but that would mean i wouldd have to get a small raise in my allowance in order to pay for that)



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
this is my friends site with his car on there ( his car is called a toyota celica alltrac)

users.tamuk.edu...


my car is somewhat like that in looks just convertible.



Ahhh...yes...nice nice...we call them GT-4s here in NZ...

...friend used to have the WRC model of the same type...they are recognised by a slightly wider body/gaurds (wider track for rallying) and a vented bonnet rather than the hump-scoop, more power, bigger brakes etc etc. They certainly fly! It was also a little prone to going round and round in circles on the same spot in carparks for some reason



Heres a link to some pics of my car (the white Galant GTi-16V), as well as pics of a few of the local Mitsi boys who have some very nasty rides, a number of them being the fastest (over the quarter mile) of their type in Australasia...such as the fastest Lancer GSR, fastest Galant VR4, and probably once again the fastest Lancer EVO (with a 9.59 on his first run in 'pro-street', with a lot more sorting, and thus better times, to come yet)

Mitsi Madness


Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by alien]



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by krossfyter
this is my friends site with his car on there ( his car is called a toyota celica alltrac)

users.tamuk.edu...


my car is somewhat like that in looks just convertible.



Ahhh...yes...nice nice...we call them GT-4s here in NZ...

...friend used to have the WRC model of the same type...they are recognised by a slightly wider body/gaurds (wider track for rallying) and a vented bonnet rather than the hump-scoop, more power, bigger brakes etc etc. They certainly fly! It was also a little prone to going round and round in circles on the same spot in carparks for some reason


[Edited on 7-5-2003 by alien]


lol
wow youve earned my deepest respect quick by knowing about the alltrac and gt fours. most people who are into imports dont know about them. they freak out when you tell them that toyota actually made an awd sports compact.
my friends ride is highly moded. its definlty not stock.



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
...yeah...I kinda LOVE cars...and here in NZ the choices are either some large V8 (boring!) or a J-Spec import...turboed and fully nutted out...booooyah!

Used to love the look on the faces of the V8 guys when you haul on past them in a car powered by a motor less than half the size and half the cylinders...with the external wastegate screaming like a banshee...love it...

...oh, I editted my reply above to include a link to pics of my car and a few mates Mitsi cars as well...

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by alien]



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
lol i wish i had a car! but I am still too young. I have been around Porsche racing for a long time so I think i will get a 944 as my first car. I've seen them for like 4000-5000 bucks. i love the Ferrari 550 marelleno too.(but that would mean i wouldd have to get a small raise in my allowance in order to pay for that)


id love to have a porsche. even the old ones. i just saw an old 86 911 on the road the other day and it was hauling.. could hear that turbo spool.. beautiful!

my professor owns a 2001 porsche boxter and its a sexy thing! ive got to ride it in a copule of times. awsome.

i wonder how a carrara feels in the inside. must be nice.


anyways.. i would go for that usde porsche. though im not too sure about the reliablity of them. if something goes wrong who do you go too? is it expensive to maintian or fix etc. just heavily research before you buy.
dont want to be stuck with a ride you cant drive anymore or is costing you too much in the long run. good luck though.



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...yeah...I kinda LOVE cars...and here in NZ the choices are either some large V8 (boring!) or a J-Spec import...turboed and fully nutted out...booooyah!

Used to love the look on the faces of the V8 guys when you haul on past them in a car powered by a motor less than half the size and half the cylinders...with the external wastegate screaming like a banshee...love it...

...oh, I editted my reply above to include a link to pics of my car and a few mates Mitsi cars as well...

[Edited on 7-5-2003 by alien]



ill go back and check them pics out then ... thanks.

yeah i hear yeah on the v8 deal. its one thing for a v8 to beat a 4 banger but when its the other way around... now thats the sh it.

beautuful! wasgate screaming like a banshee! haha.

cool


so there are skylines in GTS trim????



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
...yep...most cars we get here are imports, as there are very few manufactured here in NZ. So anything Japanese is likely to be an import...which means they are often 'J-Spec', or built for the Japanese domestic market...which more often than not means a higher level of tune and more power, better brakes/drivetrain etc.

There are many GTS Skylines here in NZ...and a lot are either the R32 GTS-t (RB20DET 2lt turbo inline sixes), R32 GTS-4s (same RB20DET, but with active 4wd), R32 GTRs (RB26DETT 2.6lt twin-turbo inline six, active 4wd)...as well as the R33 variants with the RB25DET (2.5lt blah blah blah)...seen a number of new R34 variants too. Some nutty Skyline GTRs here...getting like in the order of 1000hp from the humble RB26DETT and cutting mid 8s over the standing 1/4



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I'm with you krossfyter.......don't go bashing my religion another one......why? because of a little something called "respect"


ROFL

Do some research who bashes what on these forums and who defends himself too.



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter


keep attacking my faith man if it makes you feel better. i dont give a da mn.



lol I'm not attacking it but you obviously do give a damn, or at least enough to click QUOTE, type a reply, and click SEND.




rock!




No, I prefer classical.



posted on May, 7 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
...yep...most cars we get here are imports, as there are very few manufactured here in NZ. So anything Japanese is likely to be an import...which means they are often 'J-Spec', or built for the Japanese domestic market...which more often than not means a higher level of tune and more power, better brakes/drivetrain etc.

There are many GTS Skylines here in NZ...and a lot are either the R32 GTS-t (RB20DET 2lt turbo inline sixes), R32 GTS-4s (same RB20DET, but with active 4wd), R32 GTRs (RB26DETT 2.6lt twin-turbo inline six, active 4wd)...as well as the R33 variants with the RB25DET (2.5lt blah blah blah)...seen a number of new R34 variants too. Some nutty Skyline GTRs here...getting like in the order of 1000hp from the humble RB26DETT and cutting mid 8s over the standing 1/4



ah okay makes sense now. got ya. thanks



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
God: "Jesus Christ!"
Jesus: "Don't take my name if vain father"
God: "Geeezy kreezy"
Jesus: "And don't call me Geeezy Kreeezy"


This is sooo Jesus!!!
He is so incredibly cool. I love it when he goes "Marius, you don't know anything!!!". He's the best propellar there is. When you think you've found the answer, he comes and pulls you down to earth telling you where king David bought his beer. He's such a brilliant perfectionist Teacher. He's like the Father you hate when you grow up, but that you owe everything to when you enter adulthood and understand that he's the most loving Father there is. A man you're willing to die for just to make sure he gets it right. God knows I love him more than my own life, and I owe him everything. Thanx Jesus, my God and King, I'm still alive!

Blessings!
Mikromarius



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If I ever was to get a cool car, I guess I would've chosen a black Ferrari 355. It's abit more expensive than my wallet allows, and the fact that it would be the silliest car to own in Norway with all the hilltops and icy winters makes it a distant dream... I would love to have an Audi TT or the new BMW that kinda looks as if it's the same desigers behind it. I love cars and have done so all my life, but I don't even own my own bike nowdays...


Blessings,
Mikromarius



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm restoring a 78/79 Pontiac firebird. I've got 400 bored 30 over. Also has duel possy, its still its orignal ugly brown. But I plan on changing that. Best part about the car is the engine has less than 10,000 miles! With the four barrel it can drink some gas!



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
the '68 Pontiac GTO is one of my favorate cars. It's so extremely cool without frontlights, it's got an increddible masculine look to it.

Blessings,
Mikromarius



posted on May, 8 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

Originally posted by Lysergic
God: "Jesus Christ!"
Jesus: "Don't take my name if vain father"
God: "Geeezy kreezy"
Jesus: "And don't call me Geeezy Kreeezy"


This is sooo Jesus!!!
He is so incredibly cool. I love it when he goes "Marius, you don't know anything!!!". He's the best propellar there is. When you think you've found the answer, he comes and pulls you down to earth telling you where king David bought his beer. He's such a brilliant perfectionist Teacher. He's like the Father you hate when you grow up, but that you owe everything to when you enter adulthood and understand that he's the most loving Father there is. A man you're willing to die for just to make sure he gets it right. God knows I love him more than my own life, and I owe him everything. Thanx Jesus, my God and King, I'm still alive!

Blessings!
Mikromarius



that cracked me up.




top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join