It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus built my hotrod!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Rock on!

What has Jesus done in your life?
Ever since I accpeted him and believed he died to save me from my sins in so being accepted salvation through him alone I have had a change from a monochrome life to a colorful one. Everything about me changed. My eyes opened up like never before. I couldnt image having lived without him. WoW! Oh yeah ive give all credit to the one and only Messiah for building my hotrod!

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by krossfyter]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Jesus built your HotRod?? So thats where he's been lately...no wonder I was getting no reply at 'Big JC's RaceCar Developments'

...when he's finished tell him to head over to my house and fit my new turbo-charger and intercooler...

...but seriously...awesome to hear it...He does have a way of making us better than we can ever be without him...if we only but let Him into our hearts and lives...

...by the way...would love to see a pic of your ride...

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by alien]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
jesus built my hotrod.. that is from that ministry song i do believe..

i couldnt possibly know what he has done for me, if anything.

Even if he were to do things, how would I know that it was him doing them? hmmm?

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i don't think he's done much for almost 2000 years.

Of course his message and sacrifice are still valid.

And there's God, whose hand has been in every act and thought and deed that has ever been and that ever will

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
God: "Jesus Christ!"
Jesus: "Don't take my name if vain father"
God: "Geeezy kreezy"
Jesus: "And don't call me Geeezy Kreeezy"

I loved that from Eddie Izzards show...

*not ment to offend anyone so if you are offended, please pull the stick out of your arse and lighten up*

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirrorsparadise

Indeed.. A mind is a terrible thing to taste... is the album

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

Rock on!

Ever since I accpeted him and believed he died to save me from my sins in so being accepted salvation through him alone I have had a change from a monochrome life to a colorful one. Everything about me changed. My eyes opened up like never before. I couldnt image having lived without him. WoW! Oh yeah ive give all credit to the one and only Messiah for building my hotrod!

lmao

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'll have the chicken!

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ewww, not yard bird...

yuck

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Jesus built your HotRod?? So thats where he's been lately...no wonder I was getting no reply at 'Big JC's RaceCar Developments'

...when he's finished tell him to head over to my house and fit my new turbo-charger and intercooler...

...but seriously...awesome to hear it...He does have a way of making us better than we can ever be without him...if we only but let Him into our hearts and lives...

...by the way...would love to see a pic of your ride...

[Edited on 6-5-2003 by alien]

is that your skyline?

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer

I thought it was on psalm 69: the way to succeed and the way to suck eggs

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Rock on!

Nope, all wishful thinking.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by another_one

Rock on!

yeah you really are a hateful muslim.

keep attacking my faith man if it makes you feel better. i dont give a da mn.

rock!

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by another_one

Rock on!

yeah you really are a hateful muslim.

keep attacking my faith man if it makes you feel better. i dont give a da mn.

rock!

If anyone has a history of attacking someone's faith on this board, it's not me.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
i mean i post this post in good gesture and you come in here and knock my faith. you qouted what i said in the first post and replied to it "just wishful thinking" or something like that. if thats not combative towards my faith then what is?

i didnt ask anyone if what i am expierence or not is wrong or right or neutral. my question is directed towards you know a pretty direct answer give or take a few variables here and there... but it certianly doesnt call for a preference war.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm with you krossfyter.......don't go bashing my religion another one......why? because of a little something called "respect"

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by observer

I thought it was on psalm 69: the way to succeed and the way to suck eggs

it is you are right... thats the album it is on.

ministry rocks.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yeah they do

I havent listened to them in a while though =/

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I'm with you krossfyter.......don't go bashing my religion another one......why? because of a little something called "respect"

Originally posted by omega1

thanks!

can you believe i actually u2ud another one .. seriously extending an olive branch and he just laughed at me.

*enter sarcasm* everyone this guy is really "respectful" and soo nice.

messed up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join