It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop smoking (Allen Carr the easy way my [snip]RANT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Today = 11 days without smoking.

I had it rougher then I expected in the firs 4 days (just read the posts, lol) but after that it went ok.

Now I can honestly say that I haven't had one craving in two days! not 1!
Some say that isn't possible but it's the truth.

one of my co workers smokes and it doesn't cause me to crave when I see it. The only thing that bothers me is the freakin stinking smell of cigarettes! lol, How could I have not notice that in 20 years!?

Straight from my heart and without lying or doubting I can say
"I'm a none-smoker" and ' I will never smoke again!'

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Good for you.

I stopped 'cold turkey' November 17, 2010, and from what I have been reading all over, is that everyone has different reactions.

I once thought that I could never survive life if I didn't smoke.....but I have. I thought it was my 'comfort' but it wasn't.

I used to light up in the Loges of movie theatres back in the '50s, whenever the screen actors lit up. SEE? DO!
No more effect even when I watch the same old movies.

The drift of smoke from a freshly lit cigarette was a real 'turn on'....no more!

It was 2-3-4 months before I allowed my friend to take me out for a congratulatory luncheon....it was when I was sure.

Keep up the good work!!

Everyone!!!
edit on 11-1-2013 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Congratulations!

I wanted to tell people that the effects of smoking and with the new addictive chemicals laced in cigs for the last few decades can cause extra withdrawal complications.

So, I wanted to suggest homeopathic combinations that not only help with cravings and after effects but can also help those who are constitutionally prone to addiction. Why suffer?

The easiest way to get the combo is King bio's "Smoke Control" - some of the homeopathic ingredients are Nux vomica, arsenicum album, lycopodium, nicotinum, etc...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join