It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Treads 2030: A Look Into the Future By the National Intelligence Council.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

By the year 2030, for the first time in history, a majority of the world's population will be out of poverty. Middle classes will be the most important social and economic sector. Asia will enjoy the global power status it last had in the Middle Ages, while the 350-year rise of the West will be largely reversed. Global leadership may be shared, and the world is likely to be democratizing.

www.npr.org...
www.dni.gov...

Just a quick post to bring this to your attention.

ALS

edit on 1-1-2013 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
this report is not gonna make the 'elite' happy !

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Haha GOOD!

I'm still reading it, there's some great stuff in here.

ALS

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
As we talk and communicate people are realizing we aren't enemies of each other.The internet introduced us.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Kind of impromptu....................

But I completely agree.

ALS

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

This par of the report article struck me.

Under the "megatrends" category, the Global Trend authors predict that "power will shift to networks and coalitions in a multipolar world."

I know it refers to countries, however my mind veered to connected networks such as indigenous societies. To live in peace in these societies can be fine, fine until someone comes along with a power play scenario and rampant corruption, which is happening everywhere now . Isn't the report a liitle utopian to think we can move without serious damage from a bipolar world to multipolar?

new topics

top topics

join