It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December Poltergeist Case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are here to help in any way we can with the resources we have open to us. We do not go in just for the hunt but to help. In my other job that would almost be like "dumping & run". We do not do that. We go in listen to the person (please note I said person and not client), collect data, evaluate & analized it, put together a plan then put the plan of action into place then do a follow up.

If more is needed we go from that point forward.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I thought I would mention something which I completely forgot about after the medium had done her ritual inside and outside our home. My Wife and I were instructed to bath and actually soak in coarse salt that evening. No soap. No bubble bath. Just bath water and around a kilogram of coarse salt. We were instructed to even immerse our heads under the water for a few seconds.

Then after do not rinse off. Simply dry yourself and go to sleep.

Reason for this is apparently these "entities" do not like coarse salt and sometimes they "attach" themselves to your back. I have read that they can drain your energy from you which gives them energy to do the things they do in our homes.

Regardless we did soak in this salt and it could have been another reason why this "entity" left us alone?

Just saying

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have seen where some Indians(from India) have used coarse salt in a bucket for bad spirit removal/detachment. Every day, the person affected will sit with their feet in a bucket of salt water and meditate for awhile. It is interesting you tried something similar.

Originally posted by ShaunSwindon
I thought I would mention something which I completely forgot about after the medium had done her ritual inside and outside our home. My Wife and I were instructed to bath and actually soak in coarse salt that evening. No soap. No bubble bath. Just bath water and around a kilogram of coarse salt. We were instructed to even immerse our heads under the water for a few seconds.

Then after do not rinse off. Simply dry yourself and go to sleep.

Reason for this is apparently these "entities" do not like coarse salt and sometimes they "attach" themselves to your back. I have read that they can drain your energy from you which gives them energy to do the things they do in our homes.

Regardless we did soak in this salt and it could have been another reason why this "entity" left us alone?

Just saying

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

Well like I said in my original post I am not a true believer in the "paranormal". This coming from me is strange as I have witnessed a UFO and am a firm believer that there is intelligent life on other planets. Tell me you saw a ghost and even after everything I have seen and heard I still find it hard to understand.

Otherwise yes the coarse salt is kind of disgusting feeling after the bath but if it worked then I am all for that

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameliel

Just to follow up on this case a bit. I am meeting with this young lady & her boyfriend this thursday night (1-10-13) at the apartment. I will present to them our findings and the resources that we have found for her (them) to see. Locally we found her a therapist she can talk to if she wants the help for her PTSD and other mental health related issues. About hour away from her home we were able to locate a person (well respected in the paranormal field) that has also agreed to see her and see about "hooking" her up for a mediumship if she desires to it. I have volunteered to take her this Saturday to meet with this lady if the client wants to go.

I would also like to add at this time that I infromed this young lady that even if she chooses to leave her current apartment and move to another we would still be there for her if she still has "paranormal" experiences occuring.

She and her boyfriend have both expressed thier gratitude to our team for all of the help and insight we have given her up to this point.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Thank-you for sharing this.

Hopefully things will work out with that couple and not worsen.

I wouldn't mind seeing the results of more of your investigations. ^_^

oddpenguin

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jannell03

Below is the final write up for this case for those of you taht are following it closely. Here is the case write up, recommendations & other informations we found.

Client’s Name: Age: Jane DOE 23 Yrs. old
Address: Harrodsburg, KY. 40330
Age of others in household: her 17 month old son_
Client Complaints: Hears & talks with 2 female spirits, hearing a baby crying, sees & talks to a 27 yr old male spirit, feels that her deceased grandfather (died May 2012) is still touching her inappropriately, sees a 4ft tall image that she calls it a “demon child”. Has had infant child’s bed moved, and other items in the house moved, has found child in the floor & has seen him being moved. Has electrical issues where lights turn on & off, has had her bed covers pulled off her in while in bed, has heard footsteps upstairs & when check the upstairs found that bed bedrooms bedding has been pulled off, got touched in the shower, stated the 2 females are wearing old style clothing (long flower design dresses with full aprons on) and the both females told her their names (one of the females said her name is “Kristy”) states that the 27 yrs old male she sees sitting in the corner of her bedroom when her & her boyfriend (Adam) were in bed together.
Stated that when she & Adam discussed about putting baby powder down the females spirits said not to because it would not help & make matter worse. When they discussed about brings in a paranormal team to do an investigation of her apartment the 2 female spirits said that the spirits will hide and will not be found & then will also make the situation worse.
Stated the 17 month old son points to his bedroom closet door saying “dada”. He has also point to a broken cell phone indicating that he was talking with his decease father. **father was killed in a car wreck when son was about 2 months old***
Initiation of investigation: Received phone call of evening of December 5th, 2012 from Jeff who is Mellanie Searcy’s boyfriend requesting to speak with the team of Researchers of Paranormal Mysteries about investigating his girlfriend’s apartment. Spoke at length with Jeff and later Mellanie about the events that were happening at her apartment. Made an appointment to do a day & and evening investigation on December 7th. Time & date agreed on.
Daytime investigation: Time: 1300 to 1400 Outside Temp 55 Degrees F.
Weather: Cloudy/Rainy Barometric Pressure 1006 hPa
Lunar phase: Crescent

Jane Doe was present for the initial daytime investigation
Investigators: Jan Lewis, Founder Lead Investigation & case Manager
Curt Lewis, Co-founder, Investigator & Debunker

Equipment Used: 1 JVC digital camera & video recorder
1 JAZZ HD video recorder
1 Sony camera
2 Sony Audio digital Recorders

Findings of Daytime investigation: (no visual evidence was captured)
1. Caught audio of a baby grunting or cooing or baby vocal sounds
2. Caught EVP of a male voice responding to Jan’s message that “we will be back tonight” and the response was the male saying “Hold on” then a brief pause and a male voice saying “listen to me.”
3. In the kitchen “woman crying” that followed the investigators’ question “were you murdered?”
Nighttime Investigation: Time: 8:00 PM to 11:45PM Outside Temp 52 Degrees F.
Weather: Cloudy/Rainy Barometric Pressure 1006 hPa
Lunar phase: Crescent

Jane & Adam both were present during the time
Investigators: Jan Lewis, Founder Lead Investigation & case Manager
Richard Slone, Investigator & Tech Manger

Equipment Used: 1 Sony a55 Video Camera for client interview
1 Sanyo Infrared Video Camera
2 Sony Digital Cameras
1 JVC Video & Still Digital Camera
1 Ghost Meter Pro
1 K-2 Meter
1 Mell Meter II

Findings of Nighttime Investigation: (no visual evidence was captured)
Caught EVP’s
1. Caught baby “grunt” or “coo” sounds several times in Bryce’s 2nd floor bed room.
2. The below statement were caught in Mellaine’s 2nd floor bedroom caught these EVPs
a. “I’m jealous of ….. her” that followed the investigators’ question “Why are you here?”
After the night time investigation was completed Mellaine & Jeff both requested a home & personal spiritual cleansing to be performed that evening. All that was present went from room to room saying the prayer to Saint Michael and with a lit white candle carried by Mellanie and was taken from room to room along with smoldering smudging sage. In each corner of each room, hallway & stair well the sign of the cross was made with the smoldering smudging sage while everyone recited the prayer to Saint Michael. After that was completed blessed Kosher Salt was place in the corners of each room, all closets the front & back door threshold while reciting the Lord’s Prayer. Holy water was placed over all doorways to all the rooms and the front & back entrance doors also. Mellanie was also stated she accepted Jesus back into her life and was present a blessed cross necklace for her protection. Was instructed to bury the candle outside & not to bring the candle back inside. For the lighting & the extinguishing of the candle the purpose was stated for both events.
Recommendations:
1. Suggested going back to church. Mellanie stated that her intent was to start going to the church that her grandmother attended.

2. Suggested getting therapy for her post traumatic stress disorder

3. Jan spoke with Patti Starr who agreed to see Mellanie at her shop on Saturday January 12th, 2013 during the Mystic Fair evaluation & recommendation of possible medium capibalities.
The Ghost Hunter Shop
835 Porter Place
Lexington Kentucky 48508
Dates of the Mystic Fair: January 12 & 13; FEB 9 & 10; March 9 & 10; April 13 & 14; May 18 & 19; June 15 & 16; July 12 & 13. Shop hours are 10:00AM to 5:00 PM

4. Richard spoke with a therapist concerning therapy for Mellaine. This therapist recommended for Mellaine to see a therapist that specializes in adult care of long term abuse & trauma. This therapist was able to locate an income based care locally.
Comprehensive Care Center
124 East Office Street
Harrodsburg, KY, 40330
Phone: (859) 734-5486

Follow up since the investigation.
12-8-12: Jane Doe called and stated that about 2:30 AM she got touched on her leg. When she told the spirit to stop and to leave her home the spirit pinched her toe so hard that it turned red. Advised client to take picture of the red toe and sent to me via e-mail. Client also stated that the blessed cross necklace that was presented on the evening of the investigation kept coming off & she would put it back on each time. Encouragement, positive reinforcement & prayer were given to Jane Doe.
Note: This investigator never received any photos of the stated “red toe” that was pinched by the spirit.
12-10-12: Jane Doe called & stated that while she was out shopping for a Christmas gift for her son she bought a gift for the crying spirit baby. She stated that she now knows the name of the spirit baby. Stated the spirit back told her his name is “Bryan”, and that she was 2 months old when he died from a hole in his heart. She stated that she told the baby he was welcome in her home and could sleep in the bassinet that her son slept in. Stated that the spirit baby now laughs instead of crying all of time.
12-11-12: Jane Doe called, sent text message of “orbs” that was taken with her iPhone that was informant of her boyfriend Adam. IPhone picture receive and was analyzed to be picture technique and not an orb. With this conversation she stated that she spoke with the 4’ tall “demon child” and claims that he is 56 years old, and that he is one of the “Children of the Corn.” She stated that when she saw this creature he has “red bumps” all over his face & he looked a lot like Michael Myers. Stated that this spirit told her he was the one that pinched her toe.
Reinforced previous conversations concerning returning to church, the light, love & faith in God, staying positive & taking a stand in her own home. That she has the power within herself to help herself. Jane Doe verbalized understanding of all information that was passed to her.
12-14-12: Jane Doe called stated that she physically saw a spirit move her 17 month old child while he was sleeping in his bed. Stated that the spirits are now following her to places, that they are making noises in her bed room the television is clicking on & off again and that the covers are still being pull off of her.
This investigator offered a return trip with the team to do another investigation & another spiritual cleansing of her apartment. This offer was declined. She stated that she has bought a Bible, still wearing the blessed cross necklace and is standing up to the spirits. Positive reinforcement & encouragement given.
12-23-12: Spoke with Jane & Adam, stated that she spoke with the spirit of her grandmother and that she was there to watch over her & protect her. Stated that all of the spirits have moved on but the spirit for her grandfather & the “demon child”. Stated they found a church to go to in the next town over. That it was the church that her other grandmother goes to. Continues to wear the blessed cross & has the Bible by her bed at all times. Stated feeling better. Continued previous positive reinforcement & encouragement given.
1-3-13: Sent a text message to Adam for a final face to face meeting on 1-10-13. Meeting confirmed to meet at the apartment @ 6:00pm on 1-6-13.
1-8-13: Spoke with Adam on the phone. He stated that they appreciated all that we have done for him & Jane. Stated that she no longer lived at the apartment but has moved in with him in the next town over. He requested all resource information to be e-mailed to him. Information for Comp Care & Patti Starr was emailed within an hour of conversation. Reinforcement given & told him that if they feel they ever needs us again that my team would be there for them & for them to contact us anytime.
HISTORIC EVIDENCE FOUND OF THE RESIDENTUAL AREA
In 1809 Mr. Robertson, A black male was lynched in the area where the apartments are now located….reason not found
5-20-2009, 43 yr. old female murdered
8-16-2012, a mother & her pet dog was killed by her son
2009 to present day multiple rapes & other violent crimes in the residential area.

NOTE: Case closed (but on standby)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by oddpenguin

Thank you. Our poltergist case is now closed. We are now working on another case that is Harrodsburg. It is in the historic jailhouse & jail. Those posting will be coming soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Interesting about the salt. Salt has highly conductive properties due to it's high ion levels. I wonder if once soaked in salt the salt acts like a EM shield of some sort that prevents the ghost or spirit from making direct contact with your body. I've also head about making a ring of course salt around where you are standing to protect yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

It is the purity of the salt. The best is either blessed Kosher salt or blessed sea salt form the stuff that I have read.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oddpenguin

More follow uyp on this poltergist case. I checked with the mental health place & they had not heard of this client. I also spoke with Patti Starr, owner of the Mystic Fair who was to see this client on the weekend of January 12th & 13th. This client was a no show for her appointment with Pattis Starr. This client's phone number has been disconnected and she is using her boyfriend's phone number since she has moved in with him.

When she is ready for help she has all of the contact information. So at this ponit all I can say is prayer & blessings to her & her family and I hope that she is getting the treatment or help that so needs.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
ATS Memeber paradiselost333 sent me a note saying he found an EVP in the Ghost Q&A video. I think he's right but I have no clue what it is.. second part of it could be me mumbling but first part is very definitely EVP.

Not sure what to make of this one, what do you all think?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I cannot make out what is said but the voice doesn't sound human to me ,
though I could be wrong. def something there Imho

edit to add. I think im getting "Baby".......can anyone confirm this

edit on 2-2-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2013 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join