It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret where do your values lie?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

My values lie in unintended consequences. Like, there's no way I'm going to read your over-bloated post, but the comical replies TO that post are to die for! Good job! S&F

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I've yet to be banned from this site, I just see this site as "To many chiefs, not enough Indians". Nothing on this site is AboveTopSecret, and if it is, it's not verified.

My posts aren't structured I accept that, I don't intend for them to be...

People draw on snippets of it, some peoples heart strings are pulled by what I have to say. The responses are warming, everyone is entitled to say what they think and feel.

I don't know what people do outside of AboveTopSecret, they live for one thing on here yet they may be the complete opposite outside of this website, out of fear of people knowing what their beliefs are...

Why do you frequent the site? What are you getting out of it? Do you try and influence anyone?

Why do people complain that they can't find a job yet they spend time on here complaining about how hard it is hmmm?

Why do people complain about things that are out of their control, yet they don't want to create focus group's that could pinpoint what is wrong and maybe work towards fixing it.

All these conspiracy theories about the world ending, the shootings in the U.S. why why why?

Can't wait for the environments that we live in to go to " " because of the mindsets of a few, it's going to play out better than a hollywood movie.

Here's hoping,

SoS

new topics

<< 1   >>

join