It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret where do your values lie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well here goes it....Let the rambling begin...

Frequenting ATS on my laptop and phone day in day out.

Monitoring everything from natural events down to ufo sightings I thought, where does everyones values lie...each and everyone of you...

A practicing christian?...that believes in UFO's...
not my reaction but others...

god...jesus exists as much as they do, in books yes...in reality...maybe so...

But who really knows...that stuff is AboveTopSecret.

Some of you are looking for change...whatever that might be...on here? Have you found it?

Do you wait year in year out for the next president elect to disclose damning evidence of the roswell files? Are you counting down the hours until someone, if anyone on there deathbed recounts the time of 9/11 to say that it was all a sham to pillage Iraq's oil wealth as well as the fraud to follow...$900million Kabul Bank fraud...as well as the precious metals underneath Afghanistan that is being mined by the Chinese backed up by the U.S military as security...

Do you sponsor a starving child? Do you own a gun? Would you stop a man from beating his dog? Would you chase down a car that had just tried to abduct a child?

Do you exact change or do you just write about it in the confines of AboveTopSecret?

How much are you valued? to Facebook and AboveTopSecret...are they going to send their condolences when a loved one passes? are they going to help paint your fence or drop your kids to school? Are they going to pay your next grocery bill?

Do you rely on food coupons? Did you fight in any major conflicts over the past decade?

Does the world owe you anything? Does your next door neighbour owe you something? How about your boss who employs you? Do you steal from him in any sense of the word? Time is the only thing I try and steal as it's a precious commodity, I would pay $10,000 for an extra 10 minutes in the day for the rest of my life...

I hope you care about other children as you do your own...would you knock on every door in your neighbourhood that houses a child to check if they are in a warm...safe? environment that you would live in if you were that vulnerable...because as we all are aware of Pedophilia is a growing problem these days...

Are you a swinger? Do you participate in any form of sex tourism?

Do you question why people do the things that they do?

Do you blame it on their upbringing? Their socio-economic status?....

You jump on bandwagons do you not? Instagram...? Snapchat?...mmmm great...

Because that is really furthering the world!...how?

Something to fill the void? What void...you made that void, fill it with something else, Instagram does have some pretty amazing stuff, some very beautiful photos yet I am not satisfied with people taking photo's of their dogs breakfast...

Is it who I associate myself with that I have to endure that sort of stuff? No it's not because that was just an example...but it does happen...I know it does because I know how stupid people are, admittedly I am stupid to in every sense of the word, because I make an effort to try and change the way people think...about everything....even though they may think that way, there is still more room to think people! Thinking doesn't stop at how the world began...how we began...think about how you can change the world in which we live in...

Does AboveTopSecret serve your purpose? Is it a platform to server your purpose? Is facebook? hmmmm

Facebooks server capacity is quite...wow...I mean...27% of it's capacity just to house the word LOL...lol...

I hope your proud American that revels in the fact that you made it to the moon in back and yet you can't keep people from killing each other...that your still dependent on oil...that you...us...me are still deprived of a natural substance that you can smoke...

That it costs $1.3 billion dollars for a new drug to be developed...yet trillions have been spent on the war on terror...more people have died from heart disease, asthma and cancer...

But we don't question that...do you...or maybe you do...but you don't want to do anything about it? Because...I'm not doing anything? your friends aren't doing anything about it?

If you care I'll care mentality is all the rage these days...

Are you one to worry about the outer confines of your home or just yourself?

I love that more is spent on a cure than it is on prevention,

I love how you act, speak and think.

Thank you for being you.

Love always

SoS the Self Righteous.

But seriously...we do need some change...somewhere in the world...maybe a collective...maybe...even a maybe would suffice because at least we're getting somewhere....

...what is the change you would like to see in the world? Am I a threat to your existence? No...Is it better to exist than to have never existed at all...yes it is...under the circumstances...

edit on 1-1-2013 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Why do you want people to inbox you? Can't those interested just post in this thread?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sounds_of_Silence
Please read this in it's entirety or don't read it at all..

Righteo chief!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Your right, was going to use it to provoke something more to the point, people are to timid in an open forum, people have more rapport I feel in a closed conversation...people without identity speak their mind anyway I guess...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Thanks for skipping by maybe you can move right onto...

As they may be more aligning to your train of thought...

Giant Sized Spaceship In Orbit Around Earth

Marine to Gun-grabber Di Feinstein: 'No Ma'am'

South Pole shakes its booty On New Years eve

60,000 patients put on death pathway without being told but minister still says controversial end-of

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

You go first - after all, it's your OP... so where do your values lie??

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Yes
No
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
No
Huh?
Yes
No
Only on Fridays
Yes
No
No
No
No
lol
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes
Big Mac
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes

edit on 1/1/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

First and foremost protecting children from exploitation, redirecting money used for the Ministry of Offense and using it for medical research, making all staple foods...bread/milk/eggs/flour...free for everyone, look into more better forms of fuel...

Implement a more enforcing law system with a 1-2 strike ruling system based on offense and the mental capacity of those that have committed the crime...If you put yourself in a position whether it may be drugs/alcohol you have to pay the price for your actions...no death penaltys, labour camps that work on a supportive living basis, giving back to the community...basic comforts....

Have technology and gaming systems that are easier to recycle and upgrade to reduce waste...

amongst other things...I think there should be better ways of disposing of human remains...burial plots taking up so much room especially in already built up areas...

Stamp out organised religion, sell up all the religious institutions assets and invest it in something more worthwhile...

Surely you don't need anything to fancy for something that may or may not exist and if they do exist fail to meet any of our needs...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

"AboveTopSecret where do your values lie?"

VALUES on ATS???

You ARE kidding aren't you?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Not ATS the people on ATS, we make AboveTopSecret don't we..to an extent...out side of ATS what are our values...because as you said ATS doesn't have any values and whilst we occupy ATS neither do we...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Please read this in it's entirety or don't read it at all..

Righteo chief!

Right with you winofriend

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Dude, you have asked 50 questions in one post. To all your questions my reply is, I could tell ya - but then i'd have to.........ya. You here what I am saying

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
There are a few members of ATS whose values lie on political trolling. Using abusive, offensive and gang tactics to derail threads and illegitimately discredit other members who do not support US foreign policy. Sadly these pathetic people are very often considered the most respected members of ATS and many are actually moderators.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyBoot

You can't change the world but it can change you...
I like where America's foreign policy is headed, I like where America is headed I just wish they'd speed things up...I've never viewed anything as a "Not in my lifetime" kind of event so come what may...

I can't wait till they redistribute all the guns from the buy back scheme into impoverished countries and neighbourhoods of America...fast and nefarious...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You can't change the world but it can change you...

Well those members and mods I talked about must think they can.

I like where America's foreign policy is headed, I like where America is headed I just wish they'd speed things up

Can you show anything that would suggest the US and/or its foreign policy is moving in a positive direction?

nefarious...

Figured as much.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

It's not, America is turning to Obama and Obama represents...so all in all they're done for...ATS is dished up to attract people like Chadwickus so I wouldn't be surprised...

Chadwickus for MOD!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

It's not, America is turning to Obama and Obama represents...so all in all they're done for...ATS is dished up to attract people like Chadwickus so I wouldn't be surprised...

Chadwickus for MOD!

And what would a good president do to save the US?

Attraction comes first but distraction is much more important.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Actually I don't think it's dished up to attract people like me at all...

Back on topic, I don't know what you expected from such a bombardment of questions anyway?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So which returning banned member are you then?

And if you don't like the place, how come you came back?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I don't care what you think
I don't care what you say
I've got nothing to give you
Why don't you just go away
I've got no values Nothing to say
I've got no values Might as well blow you away
You're just a hole in the corner
Always loaded to the hilt
I could try some satisfaction
I could destroy everything you build
Don't you try classification
When you know it won't work
What if I try some annihilation
Throw your face in the dirt
Don't you try pretendin'
Telling me it's all right
I might start destroyin'
Everything in my sight!
No values No values No values

long / confusing opening posts on ATS make me feel similiar to this.
but good replies will always cheer me up.
[lyrics... Black Flag - No Values]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join