It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why masons?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ninja...c'mon Mirthful, you don't actually believe in this do you?

If he indeed was part of a super-secret society, why would you post on ATS where your IP adress is logged?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Ninja...c'mon Mirthful, you don't actually believe in this do you?

If he indeed was part of a super-secret society, why would you post on ATS where your IP adress is logged?

It's all here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A really good thread, IMHO, although in this case... I may be biased.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Mostly, I think, because IN THE PAST we have been an easy target for the skinhead and tinfoil hat brigades, being that we AREN'T open to the general public, and DIDN'T tend to answer the few detractors that popped their wesely little heads up. Today, that has changed, and we are aggressively refuting the balderdash posted or spoken about us.

As for the Shriners, well, we are ALL masons. You cannot currently be a Shriner if you are not a master mason in good standing.

Some folks, little in emotional stature and intellect, NEED someone, some group to hate so they can feel good about themselves and their pathetic little lives. They are the same folks that used to pick on Jews, but that is not politically correct any more, and the Jews now fight back, so they are picking on the masons, but THE MASONS ARE FIGHTING BACK...

no telling who their next target will be... ignorance knows no bounds. Thank g-d for forums like this, where the stated purpose is to DENY IGNORANCE.

Explain why masonry is everywhere then nowdays, as if it has taken over the worlds advertising scheme, i mean isnt it a little excessive? i see your symbols everywhere, i hate the hypocrisy of your orginasations influence on government, and secret profit from a war on the people, and pay taxes someday!. Sure you can butter it up, make people like me sound or look bad, but in the end when the expose hits the worlds third eye shakra..what will you say then, "it wasnt my fault everyone was in the dark about reality"? when "yes it was". Thats my opinion.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

The folly or resurrecting old threads is that not only was the person you're replying to and asking to answer your question banned from ATS quite some time ago, he's been dead for a few months too.

That said, I'll be most interested if he manages to respond to your query.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I'm not sure if you're aware but you are replying to a post from 2005. Theron himself won't be responding as he passed away earlier this year.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Masons are a spiritual ascension organization who have the knowledge of all,which started in the church,that is where the lodge used to be,until the govermnent separated church and state,look at all the wonderous deisgns that have been built and it should show just how smart they really are,let me ask you something have you ever seen a poor Mason?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenobia
let me ask you something have you ever seen a poor Mason?

How exactly do you propose you'd recognise one? Would he have a Square and Compasses on his shopping cart?

Oddly enough, all Freemasons aren't rich and all Freemasons aren't poor. On average, they're indistinguishable from anyone else you're likely to meet on the street.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Why is everybody so worried about the masons? I mean there are a lot of secret societies, religous cults, clubs etc so why does everyone focus on masons? Why not the shriners? between those funny hats, the little cars and all those hospitals (and who knows what experments they are running on poor kids) they are just as sinister. Why not the elks? They are an all male organsation. For tht matter what about hari krishna's I mean shaved heads, funny diet aren't they worth fearing? Or Jehovas witnesses for that matter. I mean really why masons?

Although my dad was a Mason for many years I never knew much about it. But I take exception with your reference to Shriners being sinister. Those guys donate a lot of time helping get sick children to hospitals which costs the family nothing, even if the child has to stay for months. The Shriners raise a lot of money to pay for the hospitals, to purchase the vans that transport the kids and the Shriners provide all the driving for free. Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Nazis also used to like to sell the notions of "survival of the fittest" "the superior will reign over the weak"....well.. Freemasonry survived and ultimately conquered the Nazis. Many GI servicemen were Freemasons ...U.S Freemasons came to the rescue of wrongly imprisoned European Freemasons. These conquering U.S servicemen Freemasons made the mentally inferior people (the Nazis) pay with their lives for being anti-masonic (which equates to being ignorant and uncompatible with the "correct society"). There are some here who may not like what I just posted...this isn't coming from me!..this is history! Do research on U.S servicemen in World War 2 and you will find that Freemansonry was a very popular and highly regarded and coveted fraternity during that era and many U.S lodges had to speed up the rituals in order to raise the heavy influx of new prospective members before they shipped off to fight in Europe or the Pacific.

Also .. Anyone who calls themself a Nazi these days are considered freaks of society and the same goes for Al Quaida.

Also.. The Founding Fathers of the United States Constitution were all Freemasons...these men wrote the constitution that have people from other countries running over the borders to take advantage of it's awesome benefits. There are many highly intelligent, educated people within Freemasonry that might scare alot of less educated people...that's understandable and can be corrected! I'm not saying that in a bad way either!! We live in a fickle world. People as a whole or mass will fear what they don't understand or won't put any effort into understanding by getting more educated....it was actually Hitler who was in fact an obviously successful and gifted orator who said " Masses of people are feminine and timid in nature and can be easily pursuaded with enough assertiveness" ...look what he did in Germany...he took a virgin and turned it into a whore! Freemasonry isn't comprised of people belonging to the feminine and timid masses..and again...this isn't a slam against anyone...it's just relevant facts that are part of what is!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join