It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many mass animal "Die off's" and Big earthquakes there will be today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If anyone remembers last new years there was mass bird die off's and other animals. Not to mention big earthquakes?
So I ask this question, will this new year be the same leading us again to believe this is a conspiracy? Or will there be nothing tangible leading other's to believe that's a conspiracy? Please feel free to chime in whether anything or nothing happens.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Pick any date and try repeat it. The earth and what happens in it does not rely on a human calender...

Good God man, anyone would have to be stupid to think that

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

South Pole and bismak sea earthquakes.
Do not know about birds.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Reminder for those reading, the last two New Years saw mass bird die offs in Arkansas. Both instances happened on the same day of the year (Jan 1st), and the cause behind them were never found or explained, I don't think.

If it happens a third year in a row, that would be no coincidence!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

If it happens a third year in a row, that would be no coincidence!

I was thinking the same thing earlier and mentioned it, in passing, to my husband. 2 years of mass bird deaths in Bebe was enough for me to wonder what the heck is up. If it happened again...
But honestly, 2 years already makes it seem more than a coincidence, does it not?

edit on 1/1/2013 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
If anyone remembers last new years there was mass bird die off's and other animals. Not to mention big earthquakes?
So I ask this question, will this new year be the same leading us again to believe this is a conspiracy? Or will there be nothing tangible leading other's to believe that's a conspiracy? Please feel free to chime in whether anything or nothing happens.

Certainly and interesting question and observation. Thank you for bringing it up.

However, I've checked the various news wires....and it's already Jan 1 or 2 across most of the world with no notable/reported anomaly's.

As far as earthquakes, I always check this out, more than once daily. Always a lot of earthquake activity, but apparently, nothing out of the norm:

See World Earthquakes Here

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Really... there are still animals on this planet that can die off in a mass without going extinct?

We haven't killed everything yet? Amazing.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Pick any date and try repeat it. The earth and what happens in it does not rely on a human calender...

Good God man, anyone would have to be stupid to think that

Well if you were around for the past few new years you would know that strange things have happened on those days. Perhaps your the stupid one in reference? Good question op and keep the eyes open..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

oh wow u made the post i was going to make.. good stuff lol

i think the fireworks causes such a major disturbance to wildlife the loud noises and unknown sparkles probably cause these birds etc to exhaust themselves in fear of what's going on.

i mean check out how the dogs act about it all.
edit on 2-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Very well could be. That's a good explaination too.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
And... WTF... Found this thread today so WTF...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Here is a list for 2012 and I believe that 2013 will be the same or maybe worse

watchful-servant.blogspot.ca...

Diakonos

new topics

top topics

join