It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw UFO RIGHT NOW!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

Please draw us a picture of it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i am so sorry guys, but i no longer wish to talk about this experience.

i feel like i shouldn't have seen this thing, because my mind cant comprehend its existence, i think us humans aren't meant to see or understand certain things, it is just too much for a human brain to handle.

it was either 2 things.

a legitimate alien space craft

or

a drone with cloaking capabilities...

so this must mean 2 things, that other intelligent beings exist and are monitoring us, or maybe travel through dimensions...

or our government has developed highly advanced craft with cloaking capabilities...and to be honest i dont want to think about either of them...because we will never know what their true intentions are and thoughts like this will consume me..

i appreciate everyone's input both skeptics and believers, i am glad i was able to share this experience with a great crowd like ATS.

take care and keep your eyes open
edit on 2-1-2013 by ooYODAoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rugger

i did...

its in the 1st page the texture looked like it was constantly shifting but it wasn't almost like a transformer changing shape.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A member of the Police force?

No disrespect but you keep writing using i instead of I and don't start sentences off with a capital letter.

Are we just being trolled?

Again, no disrespect if that's just how you write, we do get a lot of people just posting stories to troll.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
A member of the Police force?

No disrespect but you keep writing using i instead of I and don't start sentences off with a capital letter.

Are we just being trolled?

Again, no disrespect if that's just how you write, we do get a lot of people just posting stories to troll.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

This your assumption is by far the wildest i ever read in here for explaining a possible Troll.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
welcome to the wonderful world of - i saw one - but should i tell anyone and how much denial will they spew before they call you a...

they can call me anything they want - i saw one - and no human bean could fit inside the center which was maybe 4ft. the craft was circular (as your wife stated) but was very thin and possibly 35 to 50 ft in diameter flying/barely moving at around 2miles per hour - i could have followed but got creeped out when it went (no turning involved) in another direction. it came in very hot - i saw it out of the corner of my eye and turned in time to see it slow down (instantaneously).

btw - i have heard of the cylinder shape.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

So what? I've "seen one", maybe more. That in no way proves he is being truthful here. In fact he is being either untruthful or very confused about direction in his story. It's no wonder he doesn't want to talk about it anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No, mine was super black, absolutely rectangular..Lower than legal flying levels. Size? Probably close to a
ch-47 chinook. But, just glided along , too fast for a helicopter. No noise, no lights.
Again, I heard a california firefighter saying that he saw the same thing, in the day time.
I was raised on an indian reservation, we had over 100 vultures there, when I was a kid; yeah, the 11 foot wing span guys; those suckers would come right down on you, trhinking that you were going to try and beat them to
the road kill; and, I did 23 years in the air force, so, I'm trained to look up for things.
I also saw the flying saucers circling at the roswell incident, looking for their crashed brothers.
And many other weird things, so, I have a pretty good feel for what it was I saw that day.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This may explan some things people have seen over the last couple of days: Quadrantid meteor shower

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by LoveisanArt

i mentioned before that although I've never taken interest in the UFO subject, does not mean that i don't enjoy the idea of it. especially one like star wars.

let me explain.

i have a hard time believing that an alien race would develop the technology to perform interstellar travel to visit us here at earth.

BUT.

I am very open to the idea that these craft's and sightings might be from aliens that reside within the earth maybe under the ocean, and my other theory is that it might be some sort of interdenominational "glitch" between our dimension and another.

now when it comes to star wars, and an advanced civilization far far away, i do believe that is very possible and i really like the idea of it. however i dont think our galaxies will ever cross paths

Maybe to .. help yourself elaborate more on your theories; when you think of time, humanity has been on Earth for eons. Millions of years; building civilization, then something happens and makes it restart again.. this seems to be a cycle, might have somthing to do with Earth/Sol orbiting a specific region of the galaxy that causes this
"reset" in human civilization.

So today we have all this crappy technology that we think is amazing and beyond anything Earth has ever seen.. In the 1800's we had NOTHING but candle light. Within a 100 hundred years we have planes, trains, automobiles, long distance communication, a place where all information in the world can be stored (internet), things that can make fire in an instant, we have water systems below our feet that are beneficial to fod, drink and hygiene... This is 100years of progress.

I dont want to get into WHY we had such a technological leap, as we all have our own opinions.. but I want you to consider this:

Earth and the Milky Way are not the oldest parts of the universe.. for all we know we could be a galaxy in its "teenage" life compared to galaxies which were created 10000x older then our own. Sol was not the first star born in this galaxy, therefore Earth is not as "old" as other planets existing in this galaxy..

So if we tak into account the galaxies that make Milky Way look like a "teenager"; and we are open to the 'possibility' of life elsewhere; wouldnt it make sense that there is a race that is sooooooooo much older then mankind? By millions or billions of years, they have developed and evolved..

If we consider this reality, then ys, intersteller space travel would be easier to attain within billions of years of civilizational development and progress. When of course, we compare it to Earth and humanity. We can already reach nearby planets, within ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT.

Im SURE as hel', that those ancient ancient ancient races we call "aliens" have figured it out LONG ago.

Also take into consideration that your perception of time as a human being is only significant to the planet you are on; we base time on the earth revolving the sun; outside of Earth our perception of time would be totally different, outside of this solar system our perception of time wouldnt even matter because there is no way to measure time in space.

Just to illustrate you a nice canvas in your mind

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Wow....pretty interesting, thanks for sharing. I saw something unexplainable in the sky shortly after midnight new years eve myself. My first legitimate UFO experience. I love in a small town in Alaska and what i saw was an amber colored sphere moving horizontally. I have a really crappy video on my phone. one could debate that this was possibly a chinese lantern but i have a few good reasons to disagree. I have few more details but this is not my thread.

just throwing this out there because i love this website and visit every day, ive learned a lot from people on here so i decided its time to join and share some of my experiences.

thanks everybody! and please be patient ill soon learn and adhere to the ATS etiquette

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
So i decided to look to my right and look for the dimest of stars because i knew those were the real ones...then this exact thought came into my mind..." wow its incredible how light can travel from such vast distances and still be visible here on earth" i swear im covered in goosebumps thinking about this part...suddenly something caught my eye

Wow! Funny story, because I had an experience much like that.

I was on my patio one night and just staring up at the moonlit sky. There were some trees to the right side of my peripheral vision and I just thought "Wow, I'm so small compared to those trees, yet those trees are still insignificant compared to the distance between those stars in the sky." And when that thought crossed my mind, it was accompanied by this weird feeling of awe or grandeur about the scale of the universe, and that's when I saw a dim, red ball arcing across the sky at changing speeds.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a legitimate alien space craft

or

a drone with cloaking capabilities...

I think the time you actually saw it (15 seconds), color, and how nebulous your sighting description was, it could probably be many more things than a cloaked craft or an alien ship.

By the way.. was it silent? Just curious. I don't think we have silent cloaking drones. Or just silent. Or just cloaking in fact. So um.. probably not a drone. And probably not an alien ship either, for the record.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I am not at all discounting your sighting, but I am confused about the description. You say it was a "box-shaped cylinder", and also that it could have been something "humanoid". I could see a cylinder, like a tube or something, but why "box-shaped", and what about it made you think "humanoid"? Is there a way you could do a sketch?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
Interesting, I remember viewing a video of a guy that saw a ufo that looked like a plank. It was very large.

I think aliens can make the weirdest things fly.,.

if you can crack anti-gravity you could make the Empire state building fly......

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

I am not at all discounting your sighting, but I am confused about the description. You say it was a "box-shaped cylinder", and also that it could have been something "humanoid". I could see a cylinder, like a tube or something, but why "box-shaped", and what about it made you think "humanoid"? Is there a way you could do a sketch?

The OP made a sketch. It's near the bottom of page 2 of this thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

true - just taking this (however naively) at face value - not sure why they would lie about this - unless like some have suggested - trolling.

btw - i rarely use caps - primarily on account of unix vi (my work background)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

not sure why they would lie about this - unless like some have suggested - trolling.

I don't know why but I know he has, quick example
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this thread he seems adamant that the object was traveling East, to his right. When East is to your right you are facing North. When in Miami would you see the Moon located around due North? IDK but at the time of the sighting the Azimuth of the Moon was around 112 degrees. That's ESE.

Keep in mind I'm not criticizing the OP for "not knowing" this info. My concern arises from his claim that he is 24, was involved in Air Force projects in the mid '80s and doesn't know which way is which but acts like he does.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm still too green to meet the criteria for making a new post, but I wanted y'all to see this and it relates to unidentified flying objects, so here you go.

sacramento.cbslocal.com... res-video-of-strange-explosion-in-the-sky/

If someone could post the video, that would be rad. I haven't figured out the youtube link thingy.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by raedar

That vid is posted in the thread about it
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a weather balloon.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join