<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Looks like this weather blaloon

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

Greetings Yoda, one has to consider many possibilities. Apparently, some governments have such craft, our future-self can bend time/space and other 3D species make regular visits to planet earth. Or are the millions of sightings illusions of the mind? Consider the evidence; www.focusonrecovery.net...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Awesome stuff
you will remember your experience for sure

And what a cool sighting for your first time!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You can barely capitalize I, -1 trust point. It was dark out, how can you positively tell what the shape of it was? How far was it away? I've seen for example choppers flying in the distance but no sound could be heard from my position because I was too far. Planes fly all the time and unless they're low enough you don't hear them.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hello! I have read up on ATS at least once a week and I have for almost 4 years now, and as embarrassing as it is to say I hadn't created an account until today to respond to this post! So thank you for finding me the motivation

I live in Miami in a building off of Biscayne on a high floor, I can see most of the city. One day about a month ago, I saw what had to be a UFO. It was flying south of the airport, but it was closer by the Marlins stadium, flying maybe 2-3miles west of there (I think, it is hard to measure from here but from what I gather but what appeared to be beneath it). Anyway, I thought the movement was strange, it was rising steadily but with quick jolted movements, I remember thinking that a plane would have more of a sway to the motion. My building is almost directly east of the airport, so I see a lot of planes going above my building or fling away toward the city. But this was neither! It just rose up, by the time I saw it was maybe half a mile above the city already, and it just continued rising into the sky. It was at 3am.

I went crazy and woke up the whole house, who of course thought I had lost my mind and we all went to bed. But I do find myself watching the skies whenever I find myself awake at this hour.

I believe you! Eyes on the skies!!
edit on 2-1-2013 by ChandelleyLace because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-1-2013 by ChandelleyLace because: I didn't finish a few of the sentences. (...really? I have to put a reason why I edited?)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enzo954
OP...consider yourself lucky if what you saw was actually an alien ufo. I've been borderline obsessed with the question of whether or not we are being visited for a while now. I've looked up to the sky most of my life hoping to see something and haven't seen anything that can't be explained. I joined ATS many years ago when the UFO topic was extremely hot but it's been cooling off a bit to my dismay. Disclosure in my life time would be amazing!!

I CAN ASSURE YOU THEY EXIST AND THEY ARE HERE.. Ive witnessed wel over a dozen ships and "lights"

If you feel it in your heart that they exist, then your heart has not lied to you, as it NEVER will when it is followed.

If you think in your head if they are real or not, but do not beleive in your heart; you will be chasing your own shadow for answers...

Nice avatar brother

(sorry OP, had too)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Nothing like seeing one to make a believer out of you . I've not seen one of that shape but just about every other shape I thought was possible until I started researching the things after my sightings . Anyway welcome to the group & be careful who you talk to about them everyone don't react favorable about them I find even close family members .
John

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
looks like a flying squirrel, perhaps it was closer than you think? if not then cool! It's a shame you didn't have a video!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
looks like a flying squirrel, perhaps it was closer than you think? if not then cool! It's a shame you didn't have a video!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
it was vertical but was flying towards the east or my "right" side

Shouldn't it be illuminated by the Moon?

not if ..

it was finished in mat/flat black paint.. thus the reason for the finish being such ..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

i mentioned before that although I've never taken interest in the UFO subject, does not mean that i don't enjoy the idea of it. especially one like star wars.

let me explain.

i have a hard time believing that an alien race would develop the technology to perform interstellar travel to visit us here at earth.

BUT.

I am very open to the idea that these craft's and sightings might be from aliens that reside within the earth maybe under the ocean, and my other theory is that it might be some sort of interdenominational "glitch" between our dimension and another.

now when it comes to star wars, and an advanced civilization far far away, i do believe that is very possible and i really like the idea of it. however i dont think our galaxies will ever cross paths

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

it was vertical but was flying towards the east or my "right" side

I look at your drawing and read this quote, it doesn't add up. With your experience I would have thought you would be better at determining direction. You had a pretty big clue that you were facing ESE, so to your right would have been more S to SSW.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JXSMVR

hey i just read your post, very interesting without giving too much information my wife's grandmother lives about 1 mile away from the dolphin expressway, and what you said about the Chinese lanterns is absolutely true, down here in miami i doubt you will ever see anybody making Chinese lanterns

but what i saw was flat black, and it was made out of something that looked like alligator skin or what a transformer looks like when its transforming, very jagged. i was the only person outside, and i felt like they were looking right at me i couldn't move and my body was covered in goosebumps. that night when i got home i felt weird almost like if i shouldn't have seen that thing.

i just want to forget about it

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

yea like i mentioned before although i have never been a ufo enthusiast, i have always been fascinated by space and how the laws of physics and reality itself barely even apply.

i was looking up at the sky that night for some time, something that i haven't done in years. but when i was looking at that particular star, i felt like it was looking right back at me, and when i saw the object it felt like an intimate connection, kind of like "for your eyes only" event.

but i dont want this to consume me, so im gonna put it at the back of my memory for a while.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

i was near the dolphin expressway area, miles away from the orange bowl

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by roadtoad

the closest thing to man made that i would say this was, is a drone, but the shape of it was out of this world i swear i keep saying this but it looked like it was so many different shapes, jagged edges, cylinder tops, square sides, almost like it was constantly changing form, and then it literally disappeared.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

you see thats the problem,

i didnt want to see anything it never even crossed my mind, i was just so focused on the star that i was looking at, and thats when out of a cloud on the left this thing came out.

you know what they say that sometimes when you aren't looking for something its when you find it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by roadtoad

the closest thing to man made that i would say this was, is a drone, but the shape of it was out of this world i swear i keep saying this but it looked like it was so many different shapes, jagged edges, cylinder tops, square sides, almost like it was constantly changing form, and then it literally disappeared.

so it had no lights, it was just a black shape?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ChandelleyLace

yea when i told my wife what i saw, and she responded by saying dont be stupid ufos are round and you didnt see anything, i felt alone and a little embarrassed at the same time, it sucks when you witness something that others can explain and they just blow it off like you are crazy, even though deep down they want to believe it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chrism91

yea the night sky was a dark navy blue because it was very clear, so with the lighting from the moon it was very visible but had no lights, nothing, i actually wanted it to have lights so i could have dismissed it as a helicopter or airplane. but even if it did the shape of the thing has never been seen before.

and the speed was ridiculous

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join