It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw UFO RIGHT NOW!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

it was vertical but was flying towards the east or my "right" side

What leads you to believe it was flying towards the East?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

that was the direction of travel of the object, but its irrelevant anyway due to the fact that it just vanished, or just blended in with the night sky.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
flying humanoid you say?
here you are..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Did you check with MUFON or the National UFO reporting center to see if anyone else saw this thing?

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

same for me. I can't figure the form the way he describes it. A box is square. A cylinder travelling vertically eastbound?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sebHFX

look at the picture i drew of the object, thats basically what it looked like.

it was a mix of jagged edges straight lines and cylindrical as well. what i mean that it was vertical but flying east was that it was traveling to the east but the cylinder was standing up or vertical instead of laying down horizontally

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Interesting, I remember viewing a video of a guy that saw a ufo that looked like a plank. It was very large.

I think aliens can make the weirdest things fly., I don't think they are just images that are holographic. I don't think they would be doing that because they are probably pretty busy doing what they have to do than, to deceive. But I am not sure.

With the advent of the iphone etc and it's camera, you are going to see a lot more. Just hope enough people see it at one time like the phoenix lights to be unanimous.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

You and those who starreed your post, are the inferior skeptics to the unknown ... he already stated he was not drunk.

@OP - I would love to belive this experience, only you know if your being honest. I have seeen the mat black - box shaped spaceship; but it was not remotely close to as high as planes or helis fly; probably AT LEAST 3-5X higher in the atmosphere.

My problem with your OP: You say you were not drunk, which can be seen by your words which are not all jibberish and sloppy in writing. But you said you have never been a believer but you have Yoda/Star Wars ass your avatar - I dont mean to be stereotypical, but I would suggest a beleiver and space freak would use star wars to represent their profile ?

Either way sounds like an awesome experience; suppossing its true. But like my experience, you and I only know the truth and honest experience. Im telling the truth, why wouldnt a young police officer?

Thanks for sharing, happy new year my friend

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Slightly puzzled by how this thing came to be "matt black" of all things, at night time?

Still if you wanted something to match your description, well at least the written description, there is a flying platform, but they ain't quiet.

edit on 1-1-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

what i mean that it was vertical but flying east was that it was traveling to the east but the cylinder was standing up or vertical instead of laying down horizontally

Again with the traveling East. How do you know East from South?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Never doubt yourself! Check out SETI Discovery of Fleet Of UFO's heading towards the Earth. The ETA was Dec-21-12, but some of them arrived before this date. They are being seen all over the world! Maybe you will see them again.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

edit on 1-1-2013 by darknewt because: image messed up

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Pretty cool! I am going to take the camera out tonight and see if there's anything interesting. I believe you when you say life will never be the same since that is what crosses your mind, people who haven't been there may not realize. I can tell you, it is a strange thing to see something like that you can't explain. Good of you to take a chance and post it here in slice and dice-ville. LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Hey Guys. Back before there were video cameras available to most households there were sketches. Sometimes that will have to do and does not make the sighting less credible as photos can be misleading. A nice sketch would do for me here at ATS sir but you don't need to carry it further: go out on a limb for this stuff. We will probably never know what is out there and who it belongs to..drones, experimental craft, balloons, secret launches, morphing demon beings etc..After a sighting, some go all out for it and with it but perhaps that is not always a good idea..some have lost jobs, wives or spouses etc over this kind of thing..sometimes maybe it's best to not even have a video or photo. Ok, well thanks for your story and have a Happy New Year all !!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

what i mean that it was vertical but flying east was that it was traveling to the east but the cylinder was standing up or vertical instead of laying down horizontally

Well, I'm guessing he probably used a combination of his eyes and his brain to figure it out. It's really not hard to do.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAranormal

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Well, I'm guessing he probably used a combination of his eyes and his brain to figure it out. It's really not hard to do.

OK then, you tell me why he's wrong.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I live in Miami as well and believe I saw a UFO.

Just like you it was past midnight, maybe around 12:40 ish almost 1am. I was heading to Hialeah from Miami Gardens/Pines Blvd on that i75 turnpike heading South.

I spotted it a couple minutes before reaching the Miami Gardens Drive exit, it's that expressway that just has a bunch of tress in between the opposite lanes, A good 2 minutes before I got close to the UFO I could see it from my windshield as a dim yellow light, looked kinda like a plane light but it was just focused on one spot not moving up or down or left or right, just hovering over the express way. After 2 minutes I got close enough to see it, it was hovering at a height equal to stacking up two or 3 light poles on top of each other, it literally looked like a fireball, it was probably the size of 2 foot wide Frisbee, I drove literally under it and stuck my head out my door and looked up and it was just literally a fire ball just hovering there, not moving, no noise that I can make out of any type of craft or plane, no blinking lights, literally looked like a fireball with a huge Frisbee looking disk on top of it.

At first I thought it was one of them stupid China Lamps that people always say it is that was maybe released in the air, but South Florida is mostly Hispanics and Cubans, never heard of anyone lighting up those types of Chineese floating lanterns into the sky on new years, we got fire works for that. Even if it was that it still only hovered without moving which made me think it wasnt a floating lantern cause it remained positioned there and I just drove away.

Weird sighting, anyone else here live in Miami and witnessed what I saw?

Had to make an account on ATS just cause OP is from Miami haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join