It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw UFO RIGHT NOW!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the follow up i cant really think of what it could be
but i certainly believe you saw something .

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I believe you seen something tangible. But what it was will be hard of not impossible to confirm.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
it was vertical but was flying towards the east or my "right" side

Shouldn't it be illuminated by the Moon?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds like Share

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

as a matter of fact that was probably the only reason i was able to see it,

it was so different from the background scenery though, because the sky was a dark almost navy blue...and here is this car sized flat black thing out of nowhere.. and then it just phased out of existence...

right now the only possible explanation ..is that the object is some sort of drone that the general public in miami fl is not aware of, and that it might have activated some sort of cloaking device to "disappear"

edit on 1-1-2013 by ooYODAoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The weather forecast for this morning at approx 12:52am showed that in Miami Fl. there was an easterly wind at 21 MPH gusting to 23 MPH. Looking at your drawing and your perspective to the moon in the previous posting, you say the "UFO" emerges from the clouds to the left. I looked up the time in Stellarium at the location of Miami (lined up as best I could the direction you were facing) and the object which you saw seems to travel with an easterly direction corresponding to the wind this morning.

I propose that what you saw was debris from a firework (possibly a torn, exploded label) from the New Years celebrations blowing silently in the wind.
edit on 1-1-2013 by 100010001000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 100010001000

Shoo, disinformant. Because we all know debris lingers in the air and floats.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
unidentified flying humanoid thing

Can you post a link or vid of this , give everyone a idea of what you saw .

this is what i was talking about, this is almost exactly what the craft looked like

below is an example of an unidentified flying humanoid

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[/URL ]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

I saw something like this a few years ago from my kitchen window....the object floated past my house about 200 yards away...it appeared to me to be constantly changing shape or a shape shifting UFO....on closer inspection with my binos it turned out to be some sort of bag of black balloons, possibly in netting of some sort....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Just pointing out the facts. I'm providing information, not disinformation.

The most plausible explanation so far has been the theory I have put forward.

If you can keep an open mind about this being a manned/unmanned craft of some sort, please keep an open mind of this being a label/a leaf/anything else blowing in the wind.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

this would have actually made a lot of sense but how could paper or plastic debris be so large? i would say the size of an average 4 door sedan, in the drawing i made the perspective is a little off, in fact the clouds and the object were several hundred feet or more up. also how does debris fly faster than a commercial airplane? and then completely vanish?

i am open to any and all theories, and thank you for taking the time to try and help solve this

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

Hi Yoda;

I would say this... possibly... and only "possibly"... could it be that if we take these things into account:

1. You were up late at night, so may have been fatigued.
2. It was dark outside (distance can be harder to judge without optimal viewing)
3. Your eye focus was at a very distant object (the star to the right of the moon)

With the above combined, if a paper label blows past, could your brain think it is higher/bigger and thus travelling faster as your sense of perspective to viewing both a distant and close object (unfocused) at the same time has played a trick, almost optical illusion?
edit on 1-1-2013 by 100010001000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I don't know what you saw but I understand how hard it can be trying to describe an odd shaped UFO. What's your gut feeling telling you? I'd like to know if you feel the same in a few days when you've had more time to think about it.
As it only lasted 15 seconds, you would have missed it if you had tried to get your phone out to take a picture. Thanks for telling your story whether it turns out to be ET or not.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

like i said i am open to any possibilities at this point, but the flight pattern of this thing is still fresh in my mind, normally when you see debris flying they sort of "dance" around in whatever direction the wind is blowing, but this thing was solid and going so fast...

i think im starting to lean towards the drone possibility, in which case would still be pretty messed up given the fact that they haven't been approved by the state of fl to fly around in our skies yet...also how it was fully dark, which meant that any helicopter or small aircraft could have crashed into it...im not sure what to think anymore.

but i could tell you this, i will be keeping my eyes open, and im possibly considering buying a telescope.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds like Share

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

yea at the moment oddly enough the last thing on my mind was to get my phone out and record it..

i figured either i experience this for myself, or i try and get my phone out and miss the object all together.

it could be so many things.

*a drone
*a bunch of black odd shaped balloons
* interdenominational craft phasing between our dimension and another

either way it was a good sign of the new year and possibly things to come. ill keep my camera close to me next time

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Whatever it was, it was going the same direction as the wind this morning. I'll go with a bunch of NYE balloons tied up whizzing by.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Whatever it was you know now how it feels to see a UFO, that's a feeling you'll never forget.
I'll wait for you to decide what you think it is, after all it was you who saw it so the rest of us can only guess. I'm assuming it didn't disappear into a cloud or you would have said so if that was the case.
You can be sure that if you have your camera ready and waiting it just won't happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by marbles87

heres the picture

the texture of the object seemed to look like it was jagged like scales, or a transformer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It wouldn't be so funny to me, if it didn't look so much like your avatar!

The matt black does sound like our military, but who knows?

I don't think you will ever find a convincing answer, because you saw something that appears unreal, welcome to the club, and I look forward to your input into future UFO threads with your new found perspective.

Question everything, until you see evidence, then accept it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Watchfull

haha wow i see what you mean

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All the people asking why the op didn't get his phone out to catch what would've ended up as about 5 seconds of footage need to realise they would only have spat on the dark shaky pictures anyway! Ugh...

Thanks for sharing op. only you know what you saw, don't let people sway you.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join