It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just saw UFO RIGHT NOW!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok first off happy 2013 to everyone... the time is now 1am jan 1 2013 my location is miami fl

I want to start by saying i have never been a believer in ufos and i have never even given a second thought into the subject other than a mere curiosity.... but tonight that all changes...

Roughly 8 minutes ago me and my wife went to her grandmothers house so she could watch our kids for tonight...i stepped outside to wait for my wife to finish talking to her grandmother..

I sat on the rear bumper of my truck and started looking up at the sky the skies were clear as i looked up at the starsi had a thought...i told myself that these stars were probably satellites and how silly i was to be mezmorised by artificial stars...

So i decided to look to my right and look for the dimest of stars because i knew those were the real ones...then this exact thought came into my mind..." wow its incredible how light can travel from such vast distances and still be visible here on earth" i swear im covered in goosebumps thinking about this part...suddenly something caught my eye

It was mat black in color and the first thing i looked for was the blinker lights from an airplane or helicopter...but there was nothing, i would say this thing was traveling at least minimum twice the speed of an airplane it was mat or flat black in color..the shape was a wierd box/ cyinder shape except it was flying vertically traveling eastbound.

I havnet been drinking and i dont do drugs, in fact i work for a police department. This thing was going so fast yet there was no noise, and it was flaying lower than an airplane maybe at the altitude of a helicopter just a little higher...the shape was out of this world...the closest i can describe it in appearence is to an unidentified flying humanoid thing.

As this thing was flying by my wife was coming out of the door i told her what i saw and her response was...dont be stupid ufos are circles not cylinders...go figure..i had to tell someone thats why im here...

I have to go to work in a bit so i wont be able to respond any further i have to go to sleep...

Heres what i saw ..flat black box shaped cylinder flying vertically..made no noise had no lights flying altitude of a helicopter flying faster than a commercial airplane...and it just fazed out of existance ...the whole thing lasted rouhly 15 seconds...i havent had anything to drink and i dont do drugs...this feels so wierd...what a coincidence as i was looking at the stars and had my thought i saw this thing...my life will never be the same..

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

+63 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Wow! That sounds like an amazing experience!

I've never seen anything like what you describe - except in a dream. In my dream was a rectangle shaped UFO, it flew very close to the ground (like maybe 20 feet up from the ground), and made no noise. It also had no lights.

Anyways, that was only a dream. Would love to see one for real. Thanks for sharing your experience with us

AngelicView~

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I saw a UFO this past summer...I have video of it, but I haven't posted it anywhere...I'm not convinced it was nothing more than a drone though. Orange ball of light with flashes of smaller lights around it. It was there for a while, then wobbled a bit, then moves away slowly...not the typical accounts of a UFO that flies away at 6000 MPH

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Drunk you are, stop posting you must...

His story be told, your mouth be shut..

Reply of the day Solar! LOL

OP - lucky you, sounds cool!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
unidentified flying humanoid thing

Can you post a link or vid of this , give everyone a idea of what you saw .

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Welcome to the club.

Saw my first this summer. Glowing orb fading in and out streaking across the sky slowly then disappeared. Appeared in the west and faded when it reached the direction I was facing (north)

Then another 3 months ago with 3 stationary lights I thought were part of a tower but I know towers don't move closer to a car traveling away from them. Hard to explain

They could be a trick of the mind and/or eyes. Whatever I saw was unidentified and was flying/hovering. Whether a foreign intelligence were guiding them, I cannot be sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

edit on 1-1-2013 by cconn487 because: tabs on a tablet :p

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I'm confused on the shape. I may be reading this wrong.

humanoid thing (shaped like a human?)...cylinder....flat black box

Those seem like three totally different shapes to me. You just saw one object, right?

Can't image what it would be. How big was it?

ETA Could it have been a low cloud blowing by?
All I got...
edit on 1-1-2013 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Dude that was the BEST reply I have ever seen in my life.I laughed for 5 full minutes.I laughed so much that tears came out of my eyes.

And OP I suggest that you look at the sky more often .You could see some more strange things.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
Ok first off happy 2013 to everyone... the time is now 1am jan 1 2013 my location is miami fl

Heres what i saw ..flat black box shaped cylinder flying vertically..made no noise had no lights flying altitude of a helicopter flying faster than a commercial airplane...and it just fazed out of existance ...the whole thing lasted rouhly 15 seconds...i havent had anything to drink and i dont do drugs...this feels so wierd...what a coincidence as i was looking at the stars and had my thought i saw this thing...my life will never be the same..

Wow, just to see something like thatl.."flat black box shaped cylinder flying vertically" Very cool.

A lot of people see unusual things in the sky and they just don't seem to be anything recognizable from an earthling standpoint.

You're life will never be the same............how so? I congratulate you on something that seems unusual, but, with that said, that's all we have....you, seeing something for 15 seconds, and your life will never be the same.

Thanks for letting us know about this anomaly. Would love to know more......please post more should any other facts arise.

In the meantime, Happy New Year!! Happy Sightings!!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Draw it the best you can and post results.

Oh and they know you see them you'll see more. They wanted you to see them. True story bro.

Could be a drone since its a holiday with a possiblitly of "commotion" or they are patrolling the waters. Not sure how fast some of those drones could go.
edit on 1-1-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

You don't actually think they would put lights on drones so the general public can see them right? Yeah they are probably smarter than that. but then again this is the US government and the people would believe the government of they said it wasn't a drone and just swamp gas. Or could still be those aliens man.

How is that for both sides of the coin.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
humanoid thing (shaped like a human?)...cylinder....flat black box

Those seem like three totally different shapes to me. You just saw one object, right?

Very valid point here. In other words: We have no idea what he actually saw....

Just my personal input, new years is often where people let lanterns etc. fly at parties. I myself saw many Chinese lanterns especially on New Years eve. Would be interesting to know whether the black "object" OP saw was actually some kind of balloon. It could be some big "Chinese lantern", but un-lit so he would only see some dark shape.

The balloon theory would also make sense since he says it didnt make any noise and also ascended vertically. And the date/time....I dont think its coincidence.

Just saying....
edit on 1-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Cant comment on the flat box cylinder unidentified flying humanoid thing... but your description of the night sky needs some comment.

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
...these stars were probably satellites and how silly i was to be mezmorised by artificial stars...
So i decided to look to my right and look for the dimest of stars because i knew those were the real ones..

As a general rule, you'll only see a handful of satellites on any given night, and its usually the lower, closer ones.
Brightness plays no part whatsoever in determining if it is a star or satellite. Movement is your best clue. Satellites move across the sky, stars stay in the same place.
Some satellites are bright, some are dim, most are too faint to see.
Some stars are bright, some are dim, most are too faint to see.

(The only exception is geostationary satellites which dont move from your point of view, but are 99.999999999% of the time too faint to see anyway.)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
unidentified flying humanoid thing

Can you post a link or vid of this , give everyone a idea of what you saw .

this is what i was talking about, this is almost exactly what the craft looked like

below is an example of an unidentified flying humanoid

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[/URL ]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

when i said my life would never be the same was in the sense that up to that very moment i was still very much grounded to reality, (albeit hanging by a thread)

i swear when this thing flew by my first thought wasn't "let me get my camera out and take a pic or video"..no my body just froze there utterly in shock and disbelief of what i was witnessing, for a brief moment i paused and looked around to see if anyone else was witnessing this...but i was the only one..just me the and this thing, it felt so intimate.

let me see if i could draw a pic of what i saw

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

i will draw a pic at the best of my ability.

you are very right, it COULD be a drone..that thought hadn't crossed my mind yet, but i dont think it is possible. however i work for a police department..

everything that is currently being used on the general public we are aware of before it happens, not on a federal level but on a local level.

as far as my knowledge goes, drones have not yet been approved to be used in miami FL, however there have been reports of them but local departments deny they are being used.

i also think they have to abide by FAA and FCC rules of aviation. imagine a helicopter crashing into one of these things
edit on 1-1-2013 by ooYODAoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

heres the picture

the texture of the object seemed to look like it was jagged like scales, or a transformer

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

it was vertical but was flying towards the east or my "right" side

the balloon theory crossed my mind as well, but i live in what is considered the "ghetto" part of miami, trust me no one is releasing Chinese lanterns where i live.

this thing was flying ridiculously fast and had such an odd shape that i cant imagine anything like it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join