It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello...and Thank you!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I've lurked here for months. I actually found this site when researching 12/21/12. I'll admit, I was a little worried. Probably drove my dear husband crazy once or twice talking about wanting to stock up on canned goods, water and medical supplies.

I'm interested in paranormal topics. I think I've had a few strange experiences in my life that I might get into at some point. I'll share when appropriate. Just wanted to say hello and thank you for the educational topics that you all share.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cirene

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family. Happy New Year!

Des

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cirene

Happy new year 2013.

Enjoy the forums

I love the Allien/UFO and Paranormal forum's. You will love them too

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Welcome to the magical mystery tour
Personally I've been appreciated, shot down in flames, laughed, cried, but mostly educated.
Enjoy your time here
The ups are well worth the downs.
If you ever hit rock bottom come to us and you will find truth and comfort (the truth isn't always easy to take) but enjoy.
Happy new year and again welcome

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join