It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most convincing evidence that alien civilizations exist throughout history in my opinion (POST YOUR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The most convincing physical evidence I've yet come across is The Phoenix Lights sighting. It was reported that has that these black, triangular craft are being operated by the first alien race that will contact humanity.

I'm still not really sure where I stand on the existence of aliens, I'm pretty skeptic when it comes to this type of subject.

Would anyone else like to share what they feel is the most convincing evidence in history?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The most convincing would actually be contact. Actual public contact seen by hundreds.....and not under the cover of darkness. Broad daylight landing and actual contact.

Until something like that occurs, there hasn't been anything convincing to date.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There's definitely something there. It's near identical to the Illinois Sightings as I had mentioned in this other thread. The two combined makes it an even stronger case. Also similar to the famous Belgium triangle (maybe somebody has a link?).
edit on 1-1-2013 by FormerSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerSkeptic

I appreciate the thread, i will read into it

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I think the best evidence is Beverly Kidd.

I mean just look how she keeps shape shifting for no reason, AND show knows so much about aliens and stuff. Something's up.
edit on 1-1-2013 by sconner755 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
As i am from Scotland i have chosen this one , Known as The West Lothian Question .

I will never truly believe till i see them with my own eyes but it does not take a expert to realize there must be something there, maybe we have yet to fully comprehend .

Also good case is Rendalsham forest far for conclusive but certainly worth a look .
edit on 1-1-2013 by shambles84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by FeelingPure

The most convincing physical evidence I've yet come across is The Phoenix Lights sighting.
I'm still not really sure where I stand on the existence of aliens, I'm pretty skeptic when it comes to this type of subject.
Would anyone else like to share what they feel is the most convincing evidence in history?

Thanks FeelingPure for posting this tread. It has been reviewed before, by lots of people, including the former Governor Symington of AZ. He later, after initially dissing the reports, came out and declared he too saw something strange that night. He is also a former USAG pilot and said it looked like nothing he had ever seen before.

Like you, I'm pretty skeptic. I believe the majority of these sitings are simply Top Secrety U.S. experimental craft!!

For me, the most interesting, not sure I can say convincing, but surely credible reports comes from Dr. Edgar Mitchell, former U.S. Astronaut.

This admission from such a highly decorated, accomplished American Hero who actually walked on the moon, can't help me just wonder..........it's possible.

edit on 1-1-2013 by ItDepends because: sentence restructure

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I am not agreeing with your thread title AT ALL.

You have a thread title talking about evidence that alien civilizations exist, then link to UFO cases.

IN PARTICULAR the Phoenix "lights", if we simply assume that the black triangles were really SEEN...who says those are alien craft? How to conclude those are evidence for an alien civilization?

I am sorry, even if we accept that the triangles over phoenix have been "real" there would be countless OTHER *possible* theories, and the "alien theory" would only be one of them. But the case ITSELF is not evidence for this, not in the slightest - it is merely evidence that people "saw something".

On a related side note, this would merit another thread, ok, there was probably already ZILLIONS of debates and talk about the Phoenix "lights" in the past...but isn't it odd that we DO NOT HAVE ONE SINGLE FART of evidence, beside those 3rd hand accounts where people say "they saw something"? This is astonishing since otherwise someone could put a feather up their *** and dance and the next day you will have youtube videos...but here we have NOTHING. So...allegedly hundreds/thousands saw "giant triangles" over a million-people city..and there exists not one single piece of photo or footage????

By the way, the footage of the flares does not count, it is commonly assumed that the flares (those LIGHTS in an arc which are usually associated with the phoenix lights) have NOTHING to do with the actual sighting of the triangles!

One of those cases which...somehow doesn't make sense to me....too many open questions. Belgium wave...better...mostly because of real evidence (radar, fighter jets chasing) and VERY reliable witnesses like police etc. Personally for me Belgian wave is the best UFO case, but also not evidence for alien civilization.
edit on 1-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join