It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook: Anomalies Persist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Here is another strange anomalie. Have a look at this video, especially at the signature of the picture at 0:23 with the woman head

and compare it with the signature in this pic:

The signature in the video at 0:23 bottom left (Gracie) and in the pic is different, the signature in the pic is strange, because it looks more like "Grove" than "Grace". When you Google images with the keywords OWL and GROVE you will get some creepy pictures, you surely know what I mean.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Most of this is already covered in the overlooked evidence thread. I don't know why someone just doesn't combine them. About the radio confusion......Here:
www.youtube.com...

26:25 33 to HQ
27:00 same officer 722ZHA

NOW HERE:
www.youtube.com...

1:35 872YEO Possible suspect vehicle
1:55 Squad 3 to HQ gives info on Rodia.........

LISTEN TO THE TAPES 3 AND 33 ARE DIFFERENT CARS AND THE PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT VOICES.....
Now stop with the useless argument that these are the same officers with the same squad number.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
When I look at this photo, I am struck by the uncanny resemblance of the woman carrying the manila
folder to Dawn Hochsprung.
This was taken by a Newtown Bee reporter. The Bee reported a quote from Dawn Hochsprung regarding
the event.

Those things all seem logical. Until you are told the principal was among those killed and then comes the
hard to explain it all away part of unnamed person called it in, confusion on the part of the paper, the principal had an argument with the intruder, she didn't, she buzzed him in, no he shot his way in, the intercom was
turned on, was not turned on, she ran toward a person shooting a gun.

The photo shows children hardly dressed for the temp according to wunderground for Dec.14 of a low of 26 to an
afternoon high of 44. Not a single kid has a jacket on.

newtownbee.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

This mistake was explained long ago by the person who did the interview. The actual person who did the interview did not ask who the person was telling the story and just ran it as the principal she interviewed. As it turns out she was totally wrong......Also the police were evacuating kids and teachers during an active shooter scene. What do you think was more important with a potential shooter still in the area.....getting people to safety or making sure they had their coats first?
edit on 1-1-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: Corrected to eliminate excessive quoting

link   
reply to post by Marlow

The little girl was 6, she's not so good at writing her name yet...she drew a picture of an owl and wrote her name underneath it..end of story

Now if you're being sarcastic in posting this, well you need a sense of humour check, if you are genuinely posting this as a possible clue, then omg you need to get a life...

link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

The photo shows children hardly dressed for the temp according to wunderground for Dec.14 of a low of 26 to an

newtownbee.com...

Maybe because they were trying to move the kids quickly? Jackets left in the schoolroom.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It's standard procedure during an evacuation of any public building, that people do not stop to pick up coats, bags etc. Most elementary schools have cloakrooms where the kids hang jackets etc so it would not be practical to ferry the kids along to the cloakroom area, let them all find their jackets, then make their way out of the school.

You are creating conspiracies where there are none.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

As in any emergency situation, you don't stop to gather personal items such as jackets, purses, backpacks, pens, paper, etc. You get out; period. But hey, it fits your view I suppose....

People will spend endlessly to mold this to fit their view it was a massive conspiracy and not a tragic display of humanity.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Last first. The photo if it can be believed was taken at nearly 11am. I think that in an hour and a half time elapse that children would have had time to find their coat and put it on. Don't you?

Your garbled explanation of the interviewer not getting the name of who is telling them this story is not
creditable if you understand basic journalism.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Same goes for you. Incident was over at 9:45. Photo taken allegedly at a few minutes before 11am.
I think that allows time for getting the children in coats.
Reagardless, the timing of the photo and NO rush to get them out of the building like a "fire drill" when you drop everything and file out immediately.
An HOUR of hanging about somewhere before the photo was even taken.
You're spinning your wheels in neutral.
edit on 1-1-2013 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

When I look at this photo, I am struck by the uncanny resemblance of the woman carrying the manila
folder to Dawn Hochsprung.
This was taken by a Newtown Bee reporter. The Bee reported a quote from Dawn Hochsprung regarding
the event.

Those things all seem logical. Until you are told the principal was among those killed and then comes the
hard to explain it all away part of unnamed person called it in, confusion on the part of the paper, the principal had an argument with the intruder, she didn't, she buzzed him in, no he shot his way in, the intercom was
turned on, was not turned on, she ran toward a person shooting a gun.

newtownbee.com...

First I thought this too until I found a bigger version of this pic
www.ryot.org...
As can be seen, the woman at the left side of the bigger version of the pic doesn't resemble Dawn Hochsprung anymore.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

No, it is a PROCEDURE...During evacuation NO ONE STOPS TO GET COATS OR BAGS It doesn't matter at what point in the emergency the evacuation is carried out, the procedure is still the same

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Your expertise in this matter is welcome, then.
Do tell where this kids were for the hour and a half elapsed time, please, prior to this one photo?
According to PROCEDURE, of course.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Yes, I was one of the health and safety reps for a local govt organisation for a few years, within the education service, so I do know about these things, we regularly did evacuation practice for the public library network. As for your other question..duh...the kids were obviously still in the school prior to the evacuation, where else would they be?

Remember, the shooting incident didn't last for that long until Lanza shot himself, at which point an emergency plan would be launched and then carried out, firstly ensuring that the kids would not be in any more danger if they left their classrooms, then as all emergency plans do, they would have evacuated the building in order for law enforcement to enter and carry out their work

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

Has anyone mentioned the slew of donation pages for victims(real or fake) immoderately propping up everywhere? Laughing poppa Parker wasted no time collecting charity on his daughters death. Many others were hounding YouTube and Facebook asking for donations(that Id assume we're all pocketed, I know I personally tote apart 2 people who tried it.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowcast

That always happens at times of disaster and how totally rude and offensive you are "laughing poppa parker" what a moronic, stupid and insensitive thing to say

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

But, according to your expertise in this matter as well, might tell the thread when a child establishes what name
they go by. If they go by Gracie, then they sign as "Gracie". When they are known as "Grace" then they
sign their name Grace.

If they know how to make an "a" then they know how to make an "a".
I personally find the owl a much more sophisticated drawing with a more childish signature, and the
childish drawing the more carefully printed sig.

I think it was a worthwhile and interesting find considering that celeb reporters and the President have been
presented with "The Owl" drawing and not the "woman", for framing and cherishing.
But, I have a different take on conspiracy forums than some members here who think the purpose of them is
to debunk well-established, even by the evening news since the 70s, of the Owl at Bohemian Grove and the
child sacrifice to Molech "in effigy", of course.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

edit on 1-1-2013 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Destination is entirely correct, and I don't have to be a professional to know this - just an involved parent. It has been explained to us every year. My kids know the drills. The layout Destination describes matches exactly what my childrens' classrooms are like.

So, to answer your question about what they were doing, they were in the safety zone of the classroom during a lockdown. This is not the cloak room. They do not wander the classroom aimlessly. Read the interviews with the teachers and kids that did supply them and at no time were they just loitering. I live near Columbine. This is also by the Deer Creek shooting that happened even more recently. I know these kids. I know the parents. I know the teachers. I am friends with the teacher that tackled the shooter at Deer Creek. He still suffers from nightmares years later.

The schools take this stuff very seriously. What sickens me if that some of the posters don't. They act like this is a game, this is a conspiracy to be solved, and making up crap to prove their non-existant points. Children died that day. Teachers died. Your solution? Let's traumatize all the children even more - put them in interegation rooms and grill them for hours for your sick perverse pleasure and fascination of the macabre.

It is threads like this that make me want to leave ATS behind.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Oh fgs...A child has a known name on a register...her known name was probably Grace...family and friends probably called her gracie..a pet name. she would not use that name on any of her school work, she would use her know name..Grace

Can't believe I'm actually having a discussion about this totally stupid, moronic post. IT'S A CHILDS DRAWING OF AN OWL get over it, children do drawings of all sorts of things all of the time and the straws you are clutching at are just ridiculous

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join