It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: US Plane Leaves After Emergency Landing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

What's to believe or disbelieve in that story yet?

Your snippets speak for themselves...

a possible suicide

under investigation

an apparent gunshot wound to his person.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
And why are they reporting this at all?

"Routine" emergencies happen all the time. Expect a cover story shortly.

Yes, its odd. They waited 14 or 15 days to report it too.
I wonder if it was really a french team from Abu Dhabi .....
The U.S. has special Ops there too.

www.army-guide.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Ew that wouldn't surprise me, nothing surprises me anymore.

Things just get weirder all of the time, how in the world can Clinton get out
of this? She should be called on to testify, even if they have to wait till she is
well. So she would be out of office by then, just perfect.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I believe USA is more hardline than Iran.

BUT I'm sure either country would allow a civilian airplane land in eachothers countries for assistance.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Somebody should start a time line before things get muddled. Like with the "Prophet movie" that was blamed for the Ben Ghazi attack (in the beginning).

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

That was my point. Its a story that tells us exactly nothing.

Do we know when he died?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You downplay these stories all too quickly. While Sorcha Faal is held with disdain on the internet due to it's shadowy nature and most peoples inability to associate it with a real person, you can't just decide that all stories out of these are completely false and not worth some time to research. While I agree much of it is made up, even if 1% hold true it's worth looking into. It isn't much work to debunk either, nor is it much work to be patient and wait for the facts to come out before hypothesizing all kinds of scenarios (like many here are doing now on some rumors).

Does no one sit on the fence anymore waiting for the truth? Or does everyone just arbitrarily pick a side on a moments notice even if the entire story has yet to come out?
These kinds of things need patience, not quick judgements.
edit on 1-1-2013 by TheCanuckian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by DoorKnobEddie

We wouldn't harm them.we don't do that to people on home turf as Americans. We,in our country have laws protecting them from such things....unless the govt wants them.
I AM a Desert Storm vet and I wouldn't touch them. They're innocent unless they are spooks or the maniaclal leadership.The Iranian president came to slam us even then did we kill him? It could have been done quite easily,professionally or a lone shooter. But it didn't happen.

I think you have an unrealistic idea of the American government and its apparatchiks on the ground. US officialdom is criminal, secretive and more than capable of committing crimes against innocent people at home or abroad.

As for the Iranian leadership, whom you have been programmed to hate, have harmed no one outside their borders. What puzzles me is your beef with a government of a foreign country that has never interfered in your life.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Somebody should start a time line before things get muddled. Like with the "Prophet movie" that was blamed for the Ben Ghazi attack (in the beginning).

Good idea, I dont know if there is a thread on that.

I searched by date, and the first news article I found is dated December 11th.

New York Daily

Just as she was about to head to Morocco to officially recognize the National Coalition for Syrian Revolutionary and Opposition Forces (a.k.a. "the rebels"), Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was forced to cancel her trip because of a stomach bug. Probably a good call: In 2005, Clinton fainted during a speech while suffering from a stomach virus — although, back in those pre-YouTube, pre-iPhone days, nobody caught it on video. Ah, 2005 ... so quaint.

so...just as she was heading to Morocco to recognize The Rebels....this happens. Hmmmm....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

It could be a JANT flight (also refered to as JANET) which is "Joint Airforce Navy Transport". They generally are used to transport CIA, and other officials. The JANT flights are white with a red stripe that runs down the windows the the front of the plane. They look like civillan planes but they aren't they are all owned by the U.S gov't.

-SAP-

Ummmm...JANET generally only flies between McCarran (LAS) into Groom Lake and back. Also JANET is not owned by the US Government, they are owned privately and operated under contract to the government.

Just FYI

edit on 1/1/2013 by Flyingclaydisk because: corrected IATA code

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Another clue -

So before Hillary sets off to recognize the rebels she falls ill and cancels trip,
then while making a speech she faints.

Here is a little gem of an article on Syria, and possible covert operations.
www.thenational.ae...

Also, I found a sizeable timeline on Benghazi -
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk

The UFO Hunters have ran (some of) their tail numbers on the FAA website they came back as owned by the "U.S Government".

However I was just speculating, I didn't know where they flew to or from. So thanks for that bit of info. Pretty much rules out the JANET flights.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

While googling, I just came across something, I think I knew this but just now the peices
fall together.

So....after George Mitchell resigned, and indicated that Syria and the ME could use
come covert ops for U.S. control, in comes Eric Prince, of what was Blackwater.

No joke....

Secret Desert Force Set Up by Blackwater’s Founder

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates — Late one night last November, a plane carrying dozens of Colombian men touched down in this glittering seaside capital. Whisked through customs by an Emirati intelligence officer, the group boarded an unmarked bus and drove roughly 20 miles to a windswept military complex in the desert sand.

The Colombians had entered the United Arab Emirates posing as construction workers. In fact, they were soldiers for a secret American-led mercenary army being built by Erik Prince, the billionaire founder of Blackwater Worldwide, with $529 million from the oil-soaked sheikdom.

Complete with Mercenary contracts, and government documents ....

Copy of Mercenary Contract

THE PAPER TRAIL A collection of documents about the secret army includes recruits’ permits. Some details have been obscured.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I am not as good as others on here digging and presenting evidence. Yesterday the thread about Hillary had a twist about Hillary crashing in Iran and the source for that story like Chadwickus said is Sorcha Faal.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

In that the reference to a GRU report that is linked here...

www.rg.ru...

When I translate that, I get the english version but its for Jan 2012?

English translation for GRU

Maybe someone can negotiate that site and find the document that is referenced about a plane crash landing in Iran...

Otherwise it's bunko

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I believe USA is more hardline than Iran.

At least the US doesn't stone females for having sex outside of marriage or publicly hang people for just being homosexual. Arrest people for the crime of being another religion other than muslim. Require non-muslim women to wear headscarves. And bans the construction of churches and jewish temples.

Might want to rethink that quote.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

All of the sources I find cite the Falcon.

The closest I could find to that link inside the EU times article is this from the
Voice of Russia.
english.ruvr.ru...
english.ruvr.ru...

They cite a small commercial plane, and a Falcon Jet.

Even the aerospace community cites a Falcon....

www.flightjournal.com...

www.airliners.net...

So, like you I call bunko on the C-12 ....

However, there are more than a few elements that are reported by mainstream, its very curious.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCanuckian

Every Sorcha Faal story has a tiny grain of truth to it. But the rest of the story is so far out there that it's not even worth quoting. One of my favorites was an earthquake in the midwest of the US. The earthquake really did happen, and the location was right. But according to the Sorcha Faal story, it was caused by a B-52 carrying a nuclear weapon crashing, and the weapon somehow going underground and detonating, and setting off the earthquake. Now what's the point of even quoting that story, when it's total bunk, except the 1% about the earthquake.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Russia is throwing curve balls too. They cite a "small commercial plane" but show a C 130 variant whose logo clearly reads "US Air Force".

english.ruvr.ru...

So the plot thickens. I know that the Voice of Russia "knows" thats not a civilian plane. You get this feeling that "they" want this buried. I am going to leave it alone now.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I've seen the US media do the same thing though. They just find the first really neat looking plane photo and slap it in the story, whether it has anything to do with it or not.

Although there are commercial C-130s flying around. But everything says Falcon, so I'm sticking with a privately owned Falcon 900.
edit on 1/1/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Presstv.ir have a photo of a Cessna...

www.presstv.ir...

I think it's just a matter of what stock photos they have at hand.

In fact, it seems that a google image search for small commercial plane yields the same photo of the same plane in their article as the second result.

So it would seem as if they just googled it.

edit on 1/1/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join