It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being taken?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Okay, gonna give you some advice your probably going to ignore, but at least ive done my part.

By the sound of it, you are going through some kind of awakening of your subtle/energy body. This usually is accompanied by the opening of certain chakras, which can be quite disorienting at first, making your daily life a night mare.

"I also wake something with a crazy rushing sound, like water, running through my head. Sometimes it gets so loud I think I'm under a waterfall! Or it'll be a buzzing noise."

This is nothing to fear and you will probably experience more. It is simply the onset effects of an OBE.
When you go with it next time, it will get stronger, and does feel like you are being abducted, but i can assure you, you will be fine...

Everything is a vibration, and vibrations attract compatible candidates, meaning. If you are in fear, you will attract lower entities that promote fear, and like to pick on you while your trying to sleep.

Solution?
Is easy, raise your vibration!

Simply being around certain people, avoiding negative types. music, dancing, meditation, working out, and things you enjoy will raise your vibration.
Keep in mind that most society is designed to keep you in a low vibration. So avoid alcohol, processed foods, drink clean water, and keep your rest & stress levels low.

You want to raise it to a point where you are no longer compatible with this lower entity and he/she will simply cease to exist in your world. Meditation is by far the best way of raising your vibration.

To answer your question, i do not think you are being taken.
Just pestered

If you have any problems PM me.

edit on 1-1-2013 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Not trying to trivialize your experiences but are you sure its not sleep paralysis?

en.wikipedia.org...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.nhs.uk...

I get it all the time, your actually awake but hallucinating I've heard noises, growling, seen goblins, aliens tons of stuff, its quite common I know 2 other people who get it...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yes looks like alien abduction u should control ur mind have u been like weiird dreams or u feel like u can talk to people on tv and read other people minds or change in food habit like stoped eating doesnt fee like eating look ur eyes in mirror for 15 min and tell me what u feel sorry 4 my bad eng eng is not 1st language

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

There are allot of us going through the same issue!! You may see lights, shadows, orbs, and you may start hearing other humans talking in you're head. This will be like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off. You will also have the ability to communicate back to the other humans on the Telepathic Link or some call the Hive. I hope this Telepathic issue does not happen, but if it does I will try and help you. If the telepathic issue happens- please ignore anything negative that is communicated!! Make sure and get 4 to 8 hours of sleep a day!! You cannot go without sleep, and after 3 days without, you will feel like you are going nuts. If you go to the Doctor, only tell them you are having problems going to sleep. Do not tell them anything about Aliens or Ghost!! You can get something to help you sleep either from a Doctor or over the counter, just make sure you take whatever correctly and do not drink any alcohol. You may want to also get blood sugar checked along with Blood Pressure and make sure you are not suffering from a Kidney Infection. You may want to have you're Potassium Level Checked. I am telling you this because these Alien Beings like to mess around with these physical issues. You may also try 1 Claritin D Allergy Medicine a day. Stay in a Daily Routine, and go to work and school as usual.

If you have been taken, you may have allot of time lapses! You may feel something messing with you at night and wake up and look around and nothing is there. Try keeping a Dog with you in the bedroom, usually if these beings come around the Dog will warn you by barking allot. The Dog may appear to go after something and you cannot see anything. Let the Dog run loose and stay in the house with you. An adult male dog is the best option!! Its better to go to an animal shelter and save the animal and attempt to go with you're first instinct!! You're heart and body will know which animal to pick for protection!

Please do not be afraid!! Use common sense!! Keep a journal!! Try and never put yourself in a position of being in a remote area alone!! If you drive, stay in public areas!! Do not take back roads at night! If you can afford to- buy a GPS watch.

Sincerely, Amy in NC

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I am just now reading the responses from others on thread. My main concern is you not sleeping! You cannot go without sleep. If you go without 3 days this will make you feel crazy. You sound like a young person maybe late teens or early 20'S. The Alien Issue is very real! There are also problems with Demons, and these issues are hard to discuss with others. If Aliens are bothering you, which would be my first guess, all you can do is try and run them off! As indicated in my other response, a Dog is the best option! If it is demon, you can try SAGE and Salt in doorways and windows.

If you are being taken by Aliens, there is not allot any of us can do. We can attempt to treat symptoms such as sleep issues. I know of the not being able to move. I have not had the falling feeling but a few times. I have been taken from a Bridge and knocked out and put on another Bridge, and found walking around in shock. I have been poked and felt like something was messing with my head, eyes, ears, and other things done to me that I will not get into. I have been in bed and awakened to some-kind of Alien Beings just standing in the room looking at me, and then they disappeared. All kinds of weird supernatural things have happened to me since Sept-2006. I have also attempted to run away and that did not work for me either. I have also prayed to GOD for assistance!

Check out SETI discovery of UFO's heading towards Earth on you-tube. This is a real issue that is going on all over the world, but others are afraid to talk about this issue. You also have to use caution when talking about Aliens in public!!

You are not alone!! You may private message anytime! I will do what I can to help you! Amy in NC
edit on 1-1-2013 by Apollo7 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by karam

May I ask, what country are you from? You may want to re-search EMP Waves and HAARP in Alaska. I know of the issues with the TV, Computers, and cell phones. You may also want to re-search Artificial Telepathy. This is really Alien issues or Government induced to being in New World Order. I mean a bunch of foolish humans playing with the powers of GOD!

Do not be afraid if you're eyes turn black and back to normal! All of this is happening all over the world!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When you are effected in such a way then at the very least something is happening to you. But try to rule things more down to earth out first before you rush to the supernatural.

Thou that can be trying. I sometimes still wake up with twe black indentations on both arms in the morning. But now I got em on picture.

the picture is here:

imageshack.us...

It is also on the other arm. Unfortunatly it shows very badly on the photo since the indentations leave within 15 minutes after waking up. They are darker at first, like something pressed against them from the outside. A funny thing is that only when I remember dreaming (which is exceptional for me) I also have these indentations. I think they are related.

My bed has no pointy objects or bars anywhere what could have made the marks. Well, at least it is proof of...something..
edit on 1-1-2013 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I feel like I can relate to you. I didn't have an identical experience, but it is slightly similar. When I was little, like 6 or 7 I was laying in my bed and suddenly things got weird. I started hallucinating, I think, I first saw my cousin sitting next to my bed and then she just turned into a mist and faded away. Then I saw my mom adjusting the thermostat in my room, and she too turned to mist and faded away. Then the scariest thing happened. I suddenly saw a tall greyish looking alien at the foot of my bed staring at my little sister. It was wearing a black high-collared cape with purple trim. I didn't panic though, I just stared at it. After a few minutes of staring at it, it turned and looked at me and I just passed out and imediately went to sleep. I still unsure if what I saw was real though. Like you, this has affected me my whole life. I absolutely hate the dark, i seriously get very overwhelmed by fear if it is completely dark. I have slept with the tv on my whole life because even silence scares me and up until recently I had to sleep facing the wall with my covers over my head to block out the feeling of a presence. Also, like you, I catch myself staring at the sky. I haven't even seen a UFO before, I just feel an intense connection with the night sky and believe it or not it calms me. Whenever I am outside by myself at night I get so scared because I just feel like I am being watched but if I just stare at the sky I feel a wave of calm and I usually end up staring at it for a good 10 minutes before I snap out of it and go back inside. I usually stare at the Orion constellation, not sure why but I can always pick it out and I just feel a connection to it. But all I can tell you is that you just have to stand up to your fears. That is what I had to do I have finally gotten to the point of being able to not worry about facing the wall with the covers over my head to sleep although I still sleep with the tv on. I know you are overwhelmed but you have to at least try to stand up to your fear. It took me a long time but the difference between us is that my memory was never repressed so I have been living in fear my whole life and at some point you get tired of the fear and just become brave and that is what you have to do.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
No you aren't being taken. You probably experienced some traumatic event in childhood that that you associated with the night/dark and are projecting those fears as an adult. And I strongly believe that if you invested your time into pursuing a passion or meaningful relationship, you'd stop imagining things, daydreaming or having nightmares. Just make the decision to get over it, and you will. Don't victimize yourself and deal with it by imagining you are somehow special and that is the reason you are weird or lacking.

Unless you are a perfect physical specimen, possess incredible intelligence or exceptional genetic traits...."taking you" would be pointless and you would hold little value for an extra terrestrial being seeking knowledge they can easily obtain by cloning a more suitable human in the comfort of their lab....and examining it.

Just try to rationalize why an alien would abduct you...I mean, really. And then deal with your self-delusions and move on.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
you wont know till you record it, quit thinking and just record it. You might have something good on your hands!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Fear is a serious thing mate, it can ruin whatever life you have. somehow you have to relax. the worst thing that can happen is you die. and if im right then you wont care at all i promise. but if religion is right... you will have to care for eternity...

But the key is to live happy before you stop caring. so try to just let go of it.
maybe with some medicinal help?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

The young person is looking for help!! Do you really have to be a smart ass?? You have no clue what it is like to be taken!! Those of us whom have been taken are not out looking for attention! Please be nice to the child!!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

The young person is looking for help!! Do you really have to be a smart ass?? You have no clue what it is like to be taken!! Those of us whom have been taken are not out looking for attention! Please be nice to the child!!

There was nothing disrespectful about my post. I was simply encouraging him to be rational and try to be a grounded individual instead of an achluophobic social recluse that will end up in the looney bin because he dealt with problems by blurring the line between real & imaginary, instead of being adult about it and facing his fears and stresses head on.

There is no proof of alien abductions and every story I've heard involved some kind of trans or meditation like state. People are often in bed when it happens (Surprise, surprise.) ...People are basically convincing themselves that what happens in their mind is real.....and not just their imagination. That is not healthy. Its a psychological defense mechanism to convince themselves that they are special....and that their existence means something, indsead of the otherwise lonely and meaningless life they lead. There is much much more evidence to support this is nothing more than a psychological phenomenon.

You do someone much more harm by egging him on and encouraging this behavior/fantasy....instead of helping him deal with the underline issue. I am a very happy successful person and I wish more people got their act together and acted like adults instead of wallowing in depressions or making stuff up in order to deal with life.

edit on 5-1-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Best advice in my opinion on this thread.
Man up, get angry, set boundaries and don't take crap.

I don't think the psychiatrist is going to be honest with you either, just saying. But I would be interested in what they say to you, so will come back and check this thread.

Crazy is, doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different outcome.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

Whenever I am outside by myself at night I get so scared because I just feel like I am being watched but if I just stare at the sky I feel a wave of calm and I usually end up staring at it for a good 10 minutes before I snap out of it and go back inside. I usually stare at the Orion constellation, not sure why but I can always pick it out and I just feel a connection to it.

You do realize that what you are doing there is true prayer, worship, meditation, whatever. Its hard to put into words because nowadays so many simple things are corrupted by all the hype and analysis and weird speculation. You have the mystery solved, probably without even knowing it. Something you do without having been taught. Thats the best kind.

The other thing that was weird about what you said is I am also drawn to Orion that way. it struck a nerve.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
reply to post by intrptr

Best advice in my opinion on this thread.
Man up, get angry, set boundaries and don't take crap.

I don't think the psychiatrist is going to be honest with you either, just saying. But I would be interested in what they say to you, so will come back and check this thread.

Crazy is, doing the same thing over and over and hoping for a different outcome.

Uh huh. All around. Except the "doctors opinion". I wouldn't hold much for that. Doctors are illness oriented. For which they diagnose and prescribe stuff for. This cures nothing. They don't understand and neither are they allowed by profession to look at the spiritual side to things. They will dope you up to be sure...

Then one will have the addiction and side affects to deal with as well as the underlying problem still there if and when they stop the meds.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Any implants? I have two in my nose and I had one in my ear which I dug out. Mine look like little BB's, 3mm.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I have hobbies.

I don't think I'm special.

I don't want people to talk about the 'experience' I shared it here alone because I thought I'd get insight, not a psyche evaluation.

People on this site claim to be 'open minded' but shut it again as soon as something without explanation happens. Weird that. You talk to me as though I'm some ADHD kid walking around with my head in the clouds. One with no friends whose a complete social recluse. You're wrong.

I live a normal life, except for what happened and it makes me feel terrible. You can't live a normal life. How can you watch the football game or speak about MMA and comp' games when you've seen things that everyone accuses you of making up? You can't. Convince yourself of what you like. My sanity is fine. I was diagnosed with OCD btw.

The only symptom that explains is the anxiety and the panic attacks. That's it. The others still stand. I wont allow people to tell me I'm somehow too juvenile to accept this 'normal' thing that I'm confusing with something 'special'.
I'm not special and I don't want to be seen as such. I was looking for answers and I've been given none. As usual. I'll move on......

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You could spend the rest of your days seeing a psychologist and they will continue to schedule appointments for you while you process your experiences to them. The problem is, they are not generally trained to deal with the spiritual realm. They will seek rational solutions based upon their training and possibly prescribe meds to mask the symptoms.

I don't feel your experience is ET related. Do you feel as if a part of yourself is missing?

As some previous posters have mentioned, getting proper sleep is really important. When you sleep with lights or a tv on, you pineal gland doesn't produce melatonin efficiently. it needs darkness. A supplement may be helpful to you as lack of sleep will mess with you.
I'm not a dr. So none of this is medical advice.

The original wound (intense fear) needs to be resolved.

edit on 16-1-2013 by starshift because: Added

edit on 17-1-2013 by starshift because: Added

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

The anxiety has mainly passed thanks to me being 'diagnosed' with severe form OCD.

I'm handling the fear very well, I'm also sleeping better too. But it's still not going away. I've accepted that maybe the 'being taken' part was a little too far. But I did see a UFO a while ago, a huge one, up close. It changed me.... For the worse.

I can't get it out my head and the OCD compounds it by a factor of 3 million! And please don't tell me the UFO I saw wasn't real.... I made sure it was through my own little tests like drinking water and pinching myself to feeling a cold wall to walking in and out of my house. It was huge, triangular and very VERY weird. I've not been the same since and I suppose my fear of aliens is from that experience. I'm chalking it up to some majorly ADVANCED human tech for now, to help with the anxiety but I don't know..... This thing...... It was so, so strange.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join