What if you were God?

page: 4
7
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
I pray for anyone who believes this mess. When you stand before God and give an account of your life, I imagine that you telling him that you believed that you and other human beings were actually God won't go over that well.

John 3:16. Seriously, forget denominations and televangelists, read the Gospels and open your heart to the Truth. You will turn away from this nonsense. I had to find Him on my own terms, I rejected people telling me what was right and wrong for years.

God bless you and open your eyes.

although to say you are the most high is blatant and wrong. but you are made in his image you are essentially him. to say your god is true and false at the same time hence the great contradictions in perception we receive when trying to view the aspect of the almighty god. i.e. blinded by the light. For me saying im and god and you are god and HE is THE god is a tool to perceive the light and try to become union with it. the objective is jesus his light we are the subjective. once you remove the leaves and twigs from beneath your feet you will start to see a golden road glorifying his creation. Hes been here in flesh hes here now and hes trying to teach me and you how to get to him.




posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234
 


You mean the Jesus Christ in the Bible, or the Jesus Christ you are creating in your imagination?

Jesus Christ has already died on a cross for the saved, tormented and beaten, nailed to it, had a spear stuck in him, and he died suffocating while fluid filled his lungs..and in that moment of death he took every sin onto his body for those who will believe. He sacrificed himself for us. Came back from the dead three days later to defeat death for us.

Now, if that is the Christ you mean, OK. But we are not God, we are not beings of light and energy. We are human beings created by God for His own purpose. Which is to tell as many people about Jesus as we can. FInding him is very simple. Following him is where the problem almost always arises.

That's where people start making up their own theories about us being God and other New Age stuff. Read most of it, it's nonsense IMO.

edit on 1-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
.
edit on 1-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by GRS1234
 


You mean the Jesus Christ in the Bible, or the Jesus Christ you are creating in your imagination?

Jesus Christ has already died on a cross for the saved, tormented and beaten, nailed to it, had a spear stuck in him, and he died suffocating while fluid filled his lungs..and in that moment of death he took every sin onto his body for those who will believe. He sacrificed himself for us. Came back from the dead three days later to defeat death for us.

Now, if that is the Christ you mean, OK. But we are not God, we are not beings of light and energy. We are human beings created by God for His own purpose. Which is to tell as many people about Jesus as we can. FInding him is very simple. Following him is where the problem almost always arises.

That's where people start making up their own theories about us being God and other New Age stuff. Read most of it, it's nonsense IMO.

edit on 1-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

hmm well im no physicist or quantum theorists but i think you will study you will find that matter is made up of atoms wich is made up of a bunch of other things but ultimately held together by light ie energy is like a free person and matter is like a person behind bars. The "jail" is the atom. and as for jesus he is the light wich the bible declares as dose it say he was here when god made the begining



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234
 



Please. Read the Bible. Christ was God in the flesh, and plainly said that no one could come into the kingdom but through him. You, me, everyone, we have no way to save ourselves or find a golden path to heaven. The only path is Christ. What you or I want has nothing to do with it, as humans we will never want what is right....we can't, because we are fallen. We can only ask for His grace.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234
 


www.abovetopsecret.com... Here's a good thread in my opinion to go with what we are talking about talks about what sin is and only as an individual dose this guilt {sin} encompass



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by GRS1234
 



Please. Read the Bible. Christ was God in the flesh, and plainly said that no one could come into the kingdom but through him. You, me, everyone, we have no way to save ourselves or find a golden path to heaven. The only path is Christ. What you or I want has nothing to do with it, as humans we will never want what is right....we can't, because we are fallen. We can only ask for His grace.

Yes you are very correct im just trying to show you the bridge in modern science and christ. We are not god in the flesh as christ was he had a pure connection with all and dose and forever will. He is all and we are apart of the all that is god, in the flesh we are apart of him ultimatly when you realize this the ego should be stripped away {in my opinion} and you should try to do all things for lord live for him not for us and ask for forgiveness for the past. it will gladly be giving in my opinion but hey i may be wrong hehe.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by GRS1234
 



Please. Read the Bible. Christ was God in the flesh, and plainly said that no one could come into the kingdom but through him. You, me, everyone, we have no way to save ourselves or find a golden path to heaven.


very true execpt the find a golden path to him when it is time it will be revealed to you just have patience. in unison you open your own minds eye of him as he helps you in scripture and prayer but you must be willing and have to find it just cause its golden dosent mean it can be seen easilly



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234
 



My problem is honestly the idea that we a part of God. We are creatures created by God, but not "a part" of him, nor is everything a part of God. If that were true than evil would be a part of God, as well as sin. They aren't. God gave his creation the choice of free will and we decided upon that path, as well as the fallen angel Lucifer...he chose evil as well, becasue he though he was greater than God.

God created us for fellowship and love, we are his creation but not a part of him.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by GRS1234
 



My problem is honestly the idea that we a part of God. We are creatures created by God, but not "a part" of him, nor is everything a part of God. If that were true than evil would be a part of God, as well as sin. They aren't. God gave his creation the choice of free will and we decided upon that path, as well as the fallen angel Lucifer...he chose evil as well, becasue he though he was greater than God.

God created us for fellowship and love, we are his creation but not a part of him.

i dont know how so it states in the bible quite literally that me and you reside in the body of christ as true christians and followers of the light ie jesus its very hard to comprehend firmly i still havent got all of it worked out. but if we riside in him are we not therefor of him
edit on 1-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: hehe i seemed to do the same thing you did with the double post



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
.
edit on 1-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234
 


We reside in him through grace. Once we are born again through Christ our sins are forgiven and God no longer sees that sin.

Humans are born spiritually dead. every one of us. Full of sin, full of terrible deeds and a fallen soul. Once we accept Christ's gift, we are reborn and then we reside in him.



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by GRS1234
 


We reside in him through grace. Once we are born again through Christ our sins are forgiven and God no longer sees that sin.

Humans are born spiritually dead. every one of us. Full of sin, full of terrible deeds and a fallen soul. Once we accept Christ's gift, we are reborn and then we reside in him.


hmm im still learning the word so its hard for me to say but once you accept his gift you are born again ie walking in the light as said in the bible n the book of john we are on the golden road to him now me and you on this wether we are a part of him or not yet could be symantics but i like to use the oneness with god to beat the heck out of my ego to make me realize i am more than what i perceive i am and i should try and decipher to act accordingly as in if you have done it unto your bother you have done it unto me is great for tempering resolve when dealing with not so 'favorable' people be cause those unfavorable people and you are the same as with god because we live in god. and we are god his son is simply his greatest form of me and you the purest me and you human/divine he had the spirit and the spirit had him i could just be rambling who know lol



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123
 


Do yo know what our problem is?

We say that Jesus is Gods only begotten sun. But, do you know what Jesus said?
We are all Gods children.

Who is write; Jesus or us?



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by BSFC123
 


Do yo know what our problem is?

We say that Jesus is Gods only begotten sun. But, do you know what Jesus said?
We are all Gods children.

Who is write; Jesus or us?


well im gonna go with jesus we say he was god's only begotten in my opinion simply to reference the quality of divinity jesus was he was the most high is was and ever will be
edit on 1-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by BSFC123
 


Do yo know what our problem is?

We say that Jesus is Gods only begotten sun. But, do you know what Jesus said?
We are all Gods children.

Who is write; Jesus or us?


well im gonna go with jesus we say he was god's only begotten in my opinion simply to reference the quality of divinity jesus was he was the most high is was and ever will be
edit on 1-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)


what if the real jesus walks the earth today?
he probably doesnt care about being the most high or anything like that, thats why he was made the least in the kingdom of heaven for a while.

You are right we are all sons of god.


what if the ultimate truth was that jesus was more like a normal person than people think?


edit on 1-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GRS1234

Originally posted by BSFC123
I pray for anyone who believes this mess. When you stand before God and give an account of your life, I imagine that you telling him that you believed that you and other human beings were actually God won't go over that well.

John 3:16. Seriously, forget denominations and televangelists, read the Gospels and open your heart to the Truth. You will turn away from this nonsense. I had to find Him on my own terms, I rejected people telling me what was right and wrong for years.

God bless you and open your eyes.

although to say you are the most high is blatant and wrong. but you are made in his image you are essentially him. to say your god is true and false at the same time hence the great contradictions in perception we receive when trying to view the aspect of the almighty god. i.e. blinded by the light. For me saying im and god and you are god and HE is THE god is a tool to perceive the light and try to become union with it. the objective is jesus his light we are the subjective. once you remove the leaves and twigs from beneath your feet you will start to see a golden road glorifying his creation. Hes been here in flesh hes here now and hes trying to teach me and you how to get to him.



So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

what other things could be made in the image of God?
This is why i say " I view everyone and everything as a reflection of myself."
This is why i say I view existence as a mirror image of myself.

God also created the Universe; this is why they say:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
and then they say " And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us."
you say; "you are made in his image you are essentially him."
what other things are made in his image that are essentially him?

When i stand before God and have to account for my life;
I will tell him that i just tried to be like him somehow.
arent we supposed to strive to be like God?


you say: "you are made in his image you are essentially him."
thats why they say “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image."



edit on 1-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro
 


My English professor once said that every time you write a story, you are playing God. You are in control of everything. You are to give all the details. You are to tie all the those details together.

I couldn't fathom being God especially after all this knowledge have surfaced.
edit on 2-1-2013 by DelayedChristmas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro

Originally posted by GRS1234

Originally posted by BSFC123
I pray for anyone who believes this mess. When you stand before God and give an account of your life, I imagine that you telling him that you believed that you and other human beings were actually God won't go over that well.

John 3:16. Seriously, forget denominations and televangelists, read the Gospels and open your heart to the Truth. You will turn away from this nonsense. I had to find Him on my own terms, I rejected people telling me what was right and wrong for years.

God bless you and open your eyes.

although to say you are the most high is blatant and wrong. but you are made in his image you are essentially him. to say your god is true and false at the same time hence the great contradictions in perception we receive when trying to view the aspect of the almighty god. i.e. blinded by the light. For me saying im and god and you are god and HE is THE god is a tool to perceive the light and try to become union with it. the objective is jesus his light we are the subjective. once you remove the leaves and twigs from beneath your feet you will start to see a golden road glorifying his creation. Hes been here in flesh hes here now and hes trying to teach me and you how to get to him.



So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

what other things could be made in the image of God?
This is why i say " I view everyone and everything as a reflection of myself."
This is why i say I view existence as a mirror image of myself.

God also created the Universe; this is why they say:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
and then they say " And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us."
you say; "you are made in his image you are essentially him."
what other things are made in his image that are essentially him?

When i stand before God and have to account for my life;
I will tell him that i just tried to be like him somehow.
arent we supposed to strive to be like God?


you say: "you are made in his image you are essentially him."
thats why they say “Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image."



edit on 1-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-1-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

hehe very confusing no, were getting somewhere. I believe that the path to god is an individual one and therefore ask and you shall receive comes to mind. The only way i can dissect this is to read more of the word the fact of the matter is everything is made of him. What is confusing is sin we cannot perceive sin as a collective only individually or els we are damned by our own code and how well you combat that with the help of the holy spirit and scripture will effect your outcome when it is time to see the judge our most high as for he being in the flesh is very true hes me and you. You see its very hard to decipher metaphor from literal hence when he spake a firery two edged sword came out one that kills and one that saves we are of him hes is of us but we are not him and he is not us hmm one sec ma post the scripture that help me percieve this



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GRS1234
 


isaiah 55:8-9 never just read a verse though 'see' the whole chapter tis very hard hehe he is you as you are him but again are not the same tell me if you can understand that i certainly can btw i love where this thread has gone
edit on 2-1-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
7
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join