It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respect President Bush !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You do have little clue.

I think you are projecting.

You don't know that France had a 60billion dollar oil deal with Saddam and that's why they didn't want to get rid of Saddam. Who's in it for the oil now?

Did you forget to mention that right before Gulf War II, that the US increased Iraq oil imports by 30% (I believe that was how much)

And I bet you've never seen the photo of Donald Rumsfield shaking hands with Saddam from 1984 when US was in business with Saddam when he was fighting Iran, in which we supplied Saddam with chemical weapons.

The "broken promises" is just nit-picking, Clinton broke promises, and so did Lincoln.

Tell me, what does Clinton or Lincoln have to do with this? Are they president right now? No, stop using them as a poor excuse for your ignorance.

If broken promises is nit-picking, then how is adultery any more signifigant?

And Jeb Bush had no power over the decision of president because it went up to the Supreme Court.

Oh, he had more power in the 2000 then you know. But of course the votes that were ignored were those of black people, something you obviously care nothing about.

Bush has helped the Economy in a number of ways, he for one froze it when WTCs fell which was a bold and fast thinking move.

That's a number of ways?

dividend cut should happen regardless, there is no power to tax the same dollar twice.

Then the same arguement could be made for an average person's income, seeing as how it's taxed once when paid to the employee, then again because of sales tax.

Besides, dividends being taxed twice is a myth, go HERE and read more.

for Blacks not being as rich as whites?

Maybe it's because black people shoot eachother on the streets for drugs.

I still remember those two black elderly men, very decent peoples, who accidentally lost control of their moving van (they were moving stuff out of one of the man's appartments because his mother had passed away), and hurt 3 ladies standing on the street corner.

Do you know what happend to them?

They were dragged out of the car and beaten to death, even though those three ladies were fairly uninjured, hospitalized yes, but uninjured.

Do you know who beat them to death?

A pack of black men.

Whites would never do that.

The minorities in this society, not all of them, but a fair amount, probably half, live in the cities, and they follow this "gangsta rap" path and listen to ghetto music.

They make their own lives miserable.

You can not blame their poverty on conservatives.

Well, I think you blew any credibility you may have had with that statement.

I guess it would totally shock you to learn that Jeffrey Dahmer was not black, that Ted Bundy was not black, that John Wayne Gacy was not black. Charles Manson, Arthur John Shawcross, David Berkowitz, Ricky Kasso, Albert De Salvo...

The list goes on and on.

This is just a further example that you have no clue of what you are talking about.

How so?... Maybe if I hated blacks and loved Bush--like you do--you'd say otherwise.

You sad, sorry, little guy...

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
(slap my knee with laughter) the Economy Even got Worst

and what about the budget cuts?...............
Homeland security seems they are going to far

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
And ppl expect me to respect the president...Hmph

I will not Bowdown to My knee to a 33rd degree!!!

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
LoL that's hillarious, you can't apply the sales tax arguement...that is one tax by the federal government, and one tax by the state government, perfectly constitutional.

Not all states have a State income tax, mine doesn't...

Now sadly for the new guy who posted. Bush isn't a 33rd degree.

He's not even a freemason...he's not even the 1st degree.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
All of a sudden I hate blacks?

Quite the Contrary, they just cause their own suffering.

What is suffering? Indecency to eachother, immorality. There are Whites at fault of this too, but far less in number because whites don't typically group together to beat eachother up.

Whites being the Majority typically don't group together at all.

Maybe you should take some sociology classes.

What I was pointing out to you, is when Blacks should be helping eachother, and giving aid and charity, instead they kill eachother for accidents.

That street corner beating, is not really seen many places, but with the lower classed individuals.

The problem isn't money, only in America do you have fat poor people.

The problem is indecency, and everyone's at fault, but minorities especially tear themselves apart.

Forming gangs in inner-city schools and the like.

Now whether that is because of it being the "inner-city" and not because of their being minorities or poor who can tell, but they are in the situation, it is their responsibility to become decent humans.

Not the responsibility of the government.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hkot, I thought you were banned...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If Hkot is banned how can I be him?

Odd conclusions people come to.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Ohh I don't know... register a new name like he did in the past, if you arent him then why did you assume I was talking to you?
Okay, thanks drive through.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I guess you don't know but usually when people are banned their IP addresses are banned too...makes it kinda hard to just...pop in by.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaster
I guess you don't know but usually when people are banned their IP addresses are banned too...makes it kinda hard to just...pop in by.

Two words:

IP Spoofer

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
What is suffering? Indecency to eachother, immorality. There are Whites at fault of this too, but far less in number because whites don't typically group together to beat eachother up.

And where did you get this statistic? Need I remind you that Ken Lay is white, you do know the harm he and many other execs have caused the average american, black or white? Hitler; he was white. I can keep naming criminal, murderous white guys all day long...

Since when didn't white people get together to beat eachother up? Ever see Extreme Fighting Championship? (granted blacks participate in that as well)

Whites being the Majority typically don't group together at all.

Except at clan rallies, golf clubs, shareholder meetings, Banana Republic, Congress and the cemetery...

What I was pointing out to you, is when Blacks should be helping eachother, and giving aid and charity, instead they kill eachother for accidents.

And since when were white people the beacon of morality and decency?

That street corner beating, is not really seen many places, but with the lower classed individuals.

With continuing rhetoric of this nature, I am beginning to think you are one of two things...

A: You are a spoiled rich pre-teen, or teen child living with family, or...

B: You are a smug, greedy, well-fed, white guy that has never had to experience how hard life can be.

The problem is indecency, and everyone's at fault, but minorities especially tear themselves apart.

Yeah, and just remember all the problems we have in this country, and remember those who run it. Rich, white-guys.

Forming gangs in inner-city schools and the like.

And you believe that white people don't form gangs?

I am not anti-white, but let's give credit where credit is due. All races are equally brutal and corrupt, and since we have an abundance of white people in this country, they dominate the mountain of hatred and greed...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
There you go brandishing your ignorance again.

I was born poor, I grew up poor.

I ate 1-2 meals a day.

I still eat 1-2 meals a day, I can't stomach a full 3.

My grandparents and parents were humble people.

But because of my Dad I no longer have to live impoverished.

And in my experiences I realized, poverty isn't what makes suffering.

It's how you treat other people, and how you treat yourself.

I never once suffered. Ever.

But I've lived with the rest of them that do, because they sit there and shout at eachother and kill eachother, they do drugs, and bother to learn nothing.

Money doesn't make you happy, and everyone in america lives more then well enough.

So no one has a right to complain.

And calling the Clan a "White Group" is stupid, it hardly even represents the white people.

Minorities congregate everywhere across the country into minority gangs.

They are not treated with respect as they should be, they are allowed to speak foriegn languages.

They cause their own suffering by allowing such high crime rates in their areas.

You can not blame anyone but themselves for it.

If you are going to say "blacks are poorer than whites", then you must also accept the fact that blacks have more problems than whites...not because they are poor, but because they don't treat eachother with as much respect.

If you don't believe me...ask yourself, why a large majority of poorer blacks call eachother "'n-word'", and listen to rap music.

They cause their own suffering and are responsible for their own moralities.

Any white that acts the same way, will get my same sympathies, they cause their own problems, and don't diserve a dime.

Only moral people who say "thank you sir" and ask nothing more of anyone else, than what that person can spare, diserve any help.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
William please kick that dumb a** out of here

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
better luck next time disguising yourself hkot, it's sad that you pretend you are a mason. I know you arent and you know you arent, so why even fake it? Don't try to say you are because it's a pointless arguement.

Better luck next time.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I never once suffered. Ever

And I think therein lies your problem, you never have suffered like many many people in this country and throughout the world have.

But I've lived with the rest of them that do, because they sit there and shout at eachother and kill eachother, they do drugs, and bother to learn nothing.

And just what have you learned? That them darkies just aren't as good as you are? What would you teach them then? If you're so above and beyond those minorities, just what are you doing to make things better?

Money doesn't make you happy, and everyone in america lives more then well enough.

And why don't you just give me an example of how everyone in America lives well enough? Ever see a child starving, covered in it's own filth? I doubt you have.

So no one has a right to complain.

Unfortunately, my would-be-facist friend, every citizen in this country has the right to complain.

And calling the Clan a "White Group" is stupid, it hardly even represents the white people.

Unfortunately, it represents a signifigant amount of white people. And it is a "White Group." When's the last time you saw a hispanic or black in the Klan?

Minorities congregate everywhere across the country into minority gangs.

Now your just making things up.

They are not treated with respect as they should be, they are allowed to speak foreign languages.

So minorities are not allowed to speak foreign languages?

They cause their own suffering by allowing such high crime rates in their areas.

You can not blame anyone but themselves for it.

Actually, I can point alot of fingers. Here's one...

400 billion dollar military budget. The school budget in this country is hardly a fraction and is continuing to be cut. If you do not educate people, they will turn to their instincts, and those instincts are violence 9 times out of 10. Don't you find it odd that the richest nation in the world has the worst schools in the world? Plus the biggest class gaps as well?

If you are going to say "blacks are poorer than whites", then you must also accept the fact that blacks have more problems than whites...not because they are poor, but because they don't treat eachother with as much respect.

If you don't believe me...ask yourself, why a large majority of poorer blacks call eachother "'n-word'", and listen to rap music.

Ever hear how guys (not just white, but all guys) bond? By calling eachother names?

Respect doesn't pay bills nor get you a job. Not everyone in the world is going to be a valuable member of society, it's an impossibilty for everyone in the world to be good, rich and well respected.

They cause their own suffering and are responsible for their own moralities.

Just like the Indians were responsible for the slaughter that was brought upon them. Just like African's are responsible for english settlers bringing them from their country to ours?

Only moral people who say "thank you sir" and ask nothing more of anyone else, than what that person can spare, diserve any help.

Ok, this robotic attitude towards how people should behave is tiring. People process sensory information differently then others. Two different people going through the same life experiences are not going to turn out the same necessarily. A difficult life can affect how a person reacts to others, based on their influences and even their biochemical make-up. People are born, pre-disposed to something.

You have a very narrow view of how people are and need to try and open your eyes and not be quite as bitter at the wrong things, because you certainly sound like you are.

[Edited on 21-5-2003 by Thorfinn Skullsplitter]

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Ohh I don't know... register a new name like he did in the past, if you arent him then why did you assume I was talking to you?
Okay, thanks drive through.

I'm mad you got him like that
Show how dumb he really is

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He makes it all too easy. I am sure he runs around his house with a towel wrapped around his head claiming to be a grand poobah of his imaginary masonic lodge. The power of denial.

I am sure he will be back, as he is reading this, fumming mad. Saying how he will show us when he becomes the ultra mason overlord.

Must be sad if you can't stay away from a web forum after being banned, if I was ever to be banned I wouldn't bother coming back and lurking in the shadows.
I would like to think I would move on. What a sad little man.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
He makes it all too easy. I am sure he runs around his house with a towel wrapped around his head claiming to be a grand poobah of his imaginary masonic lodge. The power of denial.

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I can't breathe, oh my...

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'll be here all week, be sure to tip your waitress!

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Must be sad if you can't stay away from a web forum after being banned, if I was ever to be banned I wouldn't bother coming back and lurking in the shadows.
I would like to think I would move on. What a sad little man.

Yea he;s real sad. I know he really hates me. I put his racist a** on blast. If your reading this you sad little man. *middle finger to you*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join