It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Idle No More Movement' is "distancing itself" from it's "leaders" who call for "action".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
www.calgaryherald.com...

Chief Leaders call for action on behalf of the 'Idle No More' campaign to retain the natural right to life, liberty and security for all of the Queen's subjects underneath the British Colony's rule, and this is how the Calgary Herald portrays their "non violent" movement or "revolution."

Questionable sources validate that most if not all revolutions in history have called for
an action on behalf of a group's part in order to block or decrease the other party's
advantages.

This is war. This always has been war. We live in 'theater." If we're relaxing, somebody is running
and protecting physical documents and maintaining order via a form of security whether it
be the protection of another human being or a physical weapon.

We are a society, and this is how society portrays revolutions against the monarchy now:
"Non-violent" peaceful revolutions.

Yes. Let's all stand around in designated protesting areas, instead of marching
through the streets with music and hearing people who want to speak,
speak of their circumstance or their ideal, or their belief.

Yes. Let's all stand idle. Idle no more is the name of the movement. Not "Sort of Idle No More"

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Personally, as a disabled person, I am against the bill C-38 that mandates the construction of new prisons for
people with minimum sentences like those with mental health issues, or marijuana smokers, or people
with mental health issues who smoke marijuana because they don't feel comfortable popping Zyprexa, because
they know, and god knows, that they aren't the parasite in this economy. It's those who rob them
of their right to a decent living arrangement.

Or the appropriate amount of capital necessary to sustain a positive and if not
extravagant life style where, and with who ever they please.

And it is the responsibility of private business' to provide this.

Harper will sign C-38 because U.S.A. went ahead and cut 50 percent off their defense budget bi-annually for the next 25 years because Obama actually signed a 634B dollar Military stimulus package when you all were watching American Idol.

We want our own central banks to print money with. And while we're at it, let's just hedge the USD
to McDonalds cheese burger revenue from 1920 to 2012 along with Nascar ticket sales.
edit on 31-12-2012 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'm not real clear what it is your goal is...but it strikes me as real risky here if you're floundering with it. Having been a part of Occupy during the fall of 2011, during the organized camps and organized responses....if I may offer some advice in that way?

If you guys even come close to reaching a point of having momentum? Move FAST, do not SLOW DOWN and by God do not STOP for anything until you get what your trying for.... If Canadian authorities won't put your group down hard enough..and I imagine they may balk at doing what U.S. authorities did to Occupy ...then I assure you with 100% certainty ...there are mutual aid agreements in place for the same head crackers to come north and do there what they did here. Authority from the U.S. sent up there TDY to help wouldn't have ANY of the same problems using force as your locals would.

So .. really.. If you get moving .. don't look back and don't stop. I wish ya all luck on getting somewhere with yours where it failed so completely here for change when tried by either side here.

join