It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 2013 predictions here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane

Thanks for the great reply! Love your well-thought response predictions! I'm going more from "gut" than anything, though I've done well with my small-scale investing assuming that most people are wrong most of the time when it comes to money. When I hear advertisements claiming $5000/oz gold all over the radio, I typically know a price dip can't be too far away.

As far as personal investing, I've never delved into put options, and I'm not too well-versed in anything beyond just straight stock and metals purchasing and selling, though I have made some option plays before, with a small degree of success. What's frustrating is that every time I feel a GREAT pick, its when I'm short of funds. Like around the time Ford and the big banks hit bottom, I desparately wanted to slam down my life savings on some options. Had I $10k at the time, i'd be a multi-millionaire today (really, I tortured myself by tracking the moves I *wanted* to make but couldn't.

Anyhow, your financial predictions perspective is fantastic. I've never put a great deal of thought into my investments, because when I have, I haven't done well, but when I "go with my gut" (usually with some degree of knowledge, I've done well. My best metals investment was using my bonus to buy $20k in silver ingots/bars at about $11/oz, selling it about 6 months later for over $20/oz, and setting that money aside to plunk down a nice down payment on my first house in March of 2009. A similar, but less well-finished home on my block recently sold for $50k more than I paid for my house. The way I look at it, my gut made me $70k profit from $20k in 4 years. Outside of that, i've put a couple thousand in a daytrading account here and there and done well, but never had the guts to really risk much of my cash for big payoffs ; )

Looking forward to seeing how these all play out! Cheers~

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think that the damage has already been done these pass few years and all that's left is for them to up the tempo and force us into submission.

In a nutshell:
Cold War
Actual War
Mass Genocide
NWO
Tea and Crumpets

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
after Inaugeration day 2013...

the national flag will be redesigned to have a 'crescent' that is surrounded by 4 concentric rings of the (smaller but familiar) Stars

the red & white stripes will remain...(although the red stripes may be a darker maroon color )

anyone care to guess the symbology ?

Oh, and gold will be pegged at UC 1,440.oo sometime in 2013... by the new forces in the global community.

the Gulf States Gold Dinar and the Chineese international gold backed Yuan along with the BRICKS nations with real assets & 10% gold backing on their trading money

the USA petro dollar, and the USD will no longer be used as the global reserve currency after 1 Jan 2014

now i can't say what the price of gold will be in US dollars...maybe $3000 oz? will be the equivelent of the global currency baskets 1,440 in the new universal currency

edit on 3-1-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here is my list of 'predictions / intuitions' - (in no particular order);

1/ Hillary Clinton will not fully recover from the bloodclot and will pass sometime this year.

2/ Prince Philip will also die this year after a relatively minor illness turns more serious and complications set in.

3/ There will be some undeniable UFO news that will shock the world and rock the skeptics.

4/ There will be proof of ancient life on Mars that will be officially confirmed.

5/ 'Beetlejuice' (Orion star) will give some cause for concern later in the year.

6/ The Mayan 2012 prophecy actually say's 'The World - As We Know It - Will End' (not that the world would be destroyed) ... by the end of 2013 everyone will understand the true meaning of those words that germinated in late 2012 via global extremes and scientific breakthroughs concerning the structure of the human brain ... 2012 was not a dud ... it was a slow burner (hindsight is a wonderful thing lol) !

7/ There will be an assasination attempt on Barack Obama when he tries to get new gun laws pushed through ... (how ironic that the attempt will be by shooting and this is the action that will seal the deal) !

8/ North Korea are attempting to convince the west that they have a softer side ... this is a ploy that will have frightening reprocussions.

9/ Russia will flex her muscles and take backward steps as far as relationships with the west are concerned but there could be an internal uprising.

10/ There will also be another dramatic event at Fukushima that will make all nuclear nations rethink the horrors that are revealed.

11/ I think we will see more and stronger earthquakes (6+) in european countries ... maybe even a 5+ in Britain.

12/ Paul McCartney will suffer a stroke.

I really do feel like this is going to be a year of shocking events that will make us all sit-up and have a rethink over many things we have taken for granted.

Woody

edit on 3-1-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
2013 - I predict I will still be doing laundry.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

Truly, you are sick.. Michelle and the children with Obama are on this mission together. Bow out now because you don't even understand what his is about. Ever heard of Service to Other people? No, I thought not.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

It's pure fiction - pure fantasy. It makes a good storyline in the head, but it doesn't mean that I actually believe it. It's much like Hitler's Aryan Master-Race ideology. It was just that - an ideology; indeed, an ideological fantasy. It wasn't actually true. It didn't actually have any scientific basis.

This was a bit of fun after all, right?

(Then again, if it does come true....
:p )

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I predict much of the same as 2012 in most aspects, maybe a little more pronounced especially in the media from shootings to President Obamas impeachment But all of this will be forgotten and will become meaningless to the False Flag (either terrorist or natural) destruction of Hoover Dam leading to the highest loss of life and level of damage the United States as ever seen. If it is labeled as terrorist it will spark massive wars both here and abroad, Martial Law in the name of Domestic Terrorism, and extreme control of the public. If Natural it will lead to Martial Law in the effected area and riots in the non effected area for the treatment of those that are effected leading to nation wide Martial Law. Either way the boarders of the United States will be closed to both incoming and outgoing travel. Massive calls to civil service will take place which leads to even further internal conflict. Camps will be established for those that are on "Clean up duty" not only dealing with the dead but also live ammunition, explosives, etc. and they will be considered expendable. Smaller attacks will happen both by the people and as false flags to ensure the complete destruction of "Old" United States, its people, and its Constitution.

Sorry so bleak and I pray I'm Wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
China and Japan will be involved in a militray 'incident' over territory disputes in the oil rich Spatley Islands area. The incident will cause SEATO to react, and possibly enforce a NO Fly/NO Sail zone at the behest of the UN

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Gold and Silver will sell off to trade into the $1300 and $20 handles for lows this year.
The Stock Market will have a 500 pt down day in May.
Former (to be) Pope Benedict will die.
There will be (another?) false flag attack to demonize gun owners: this time against the police or military.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I, Starling will die, hopefully in a sudden event where I won't suffer much pain.
I don't want to be sick or incapacitated, and prefer a sudden passing over.
I hope to die laughing!

I believe that there will be a worldwide apocolyptic event, by the end of the year, that will decimate most of the world's population, but will spare just a few of us. But not me. I see this happening in mid November 2013, around my 66th birthday.
I believe that I won't survive this event, but some other humans will.

I wish you all well and hope you can survive the ravages of what is to come.

I truly hope that all or most of nature's creatures will survive this event, and that they can continue their species without the further interferance and manipulations of humans.

Please don't feel sorry for me...I have willed my soul to be reborn, back in time, to the Sumerian time and culture.

I was happy then, when I was last there...I want to go back.

I'm not happy in this current culture and wish to exit and to reincarnate elsewhere and elsewhen, as stated.

I don't feel comfortable living this current life among today's Satanists, who truly live a life that goes against everything that Mother Nature created on this beautiful planet.

Sayonara!

edit on 2/20/2013 by Starling because: I missed out an A in spelling!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
For March I see lots of bulls##t
For April I see even more
For May I see a leveling out
For June I see a shortage of supply
For July I see stockpiling by spin doctors
For August I see the beginnings of an onslaught
For September I see everyone in it up to their necks
For October I see lots of people trying to stay afloat in it
For November I see an amount of backsliding taking place
For December I see a giant sink-hole flushing it all away