It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 2013 predictions here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is my first prediction on a separate strand of the "what could occur" timelines:

The "communications satellite" that North Korea recently launched in December 2012 will fall back down to Earth (specifically, the US area) and be revealed as a sophisticated EMP device (but by then it would be too late).

That is all.

edit on 1/2/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cropper

Maybe more 2014 - as that is when 30m Bulgarians and Romanians will be allowed to freely travel to the UK.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My 2013 bucket list:

Elton John, Kelsey Grammar and David Letterman.

Surprisingly, no one from the Rolling Stones will pass this year. Their deal with the devil has not yet run its course.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is my second prediction on another separate strand of the "what could occur" timelines (see my above post to understand):

Two small streamline spaceships will be sighted near Earth. At the same time that they are sighted by space agencies around the world, all of our televisions and internet and devices are hijacked by an external entity and the same video broadcast is shown all around the world at the same time in respective world languages.

(Whilst this is occurring, it is later found that the entire Sub-Saharan Africa has disappeared behind a strange forcefield-like wall and that all Black Africans around the world (including black Caribbeans) have abruptly disappeared. As a result of this, there are a number of air and land accidents - black pilots etc etc) and brief panic.)

In the above video broadcast, a "Captain Lint" introduces himself. He confirms that he is behind the "occurrences" happening. He says that the disappearance of Sub-Saharan Africa and black people will be brief ("a matter of weeks", he says) and that they are currently going through a genetic-temporal event. He claims that upon passing our solar system, he sensed that a specific race's DNA-line had been malevolently tampered with some time ago in human history by a malevolent power (the circumstances of which is currently being investigated by his "team") - such tampering has led to a great restriction in development and evolving of the African genome. He claims that he is neutral and so is evolutionary development and so, he has effected a genetic-temporal event in order to have Africans as they would have been, had such tampering not occurred.

He also warns that he is powerless to reverse such an event now that it has begun (especially as he and his "team" will leave soon after this broadcast), even if it turns out that the enhanced/corrected African is overly-ferocious and hegemonic and poses a direct danger to other races upon Earth or if Sub-Saharan Africa and its people turn out to be even worse than it is/they are now. He wishes the planet good luck and Godspeed.

It will also become apparent that, upon looking much closer at the face in the video broadcast, that the "Captain" has very dark African skin, but blue eyes, a pointed nose, pointed ears and straight hair.

After two and a half weeks from the broadcast (and the immediate exit of both spaceships), the walls come down. What is behind them is a great, great shock to the world.....

Welcome to 2013...

edit on 1/2/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: grammar

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have 3, not in order
The US will have a gun ban,and forced registration of all fire arms owners
The Arab spring will spread to Jordon, Iran and Yemen
Israel will go into Iran with air attacks on Iran's Nuke program.
As for the rest of the world same old same old, floods, extreme weather, above 7 earth quakes, wars and out breaks of end of the world flu's and pandemics.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is my third prediction on a separate strand of the "what could occur" timelines (such could go hand in hand with my first prediction, but will under no circumstances go hand in hand with my second prediction) :

I will be the first to be struck down by a virus that is later found to have originated from a meteorite that has crashed down to Earth in a remote field that I happened to be out camping in. I will be greatly ill for a number of months and baffle doctors with my "condition" (e.g. total loss of body hair, total loss of body fat etc). Such an illness and the subsequent tests that are done on me will prompt a total quarantine and all those doctors that have been in contact with me will be quarantined too.

The news of an unknown virus present in my DNA will be widely publicized. National panic ensure especially after it is found out that a couple of the doctors treating me have fallen ill and died of massive hemorrhaging and massive heart attacks and that the unknown and unlisted virus was present in their system. The government is notified of the situation.

My entire ward is sectioned off and CDC and WHO officials are on the scene. Later on, the entire hospital is evacuated and the area surrounding the hospital is locked down. So far, it is believed that the only people infected were the ones whot were treating me - nobody else outside of the quarantine is thought to have been infected.

Some months after my illness, I begin to recover. My hair begins to grow back, but in a strange style and texture and in a new color (prompting a shock to the scientific community and inducing a mini-Paradigm shift in the biological sciences and our knowledge of genetics). My bones begin to grow at a faster than normal rate, so too do my muscles and body fat is kept to a minimal. Certain neurotransmitters are found to be in an increased abundance and are broken down slower than normal which results in an increase in duration in their presence (such as dopamine etc). My eye colour changes. My brain enlarges and a second corpus callosum ifs found to be growing within my brain.

It is later found that the virus has invaded and binded with all of my DNA (right down to the building blocks) and scientists around the world are baffled as this goes against any knowledge (or rather, adds to it) that we had of genetics and viruses and whatnot.

One prominent public speaker accuses the government of conducting some advanced form of genetic engineering under our very noses. However many scientists say that such genetic engineering is too advanced and that in any case, it would have had to occur in the womb and my age (19) is far too advanced for some of the drastic changes seen to occur. Nevertheless, the speaker's comments cause many to not believe the government's reassurances about my "condition" and many really think that the government has been conducting experiments as my "condition" follows the classic genetic engineering methods - i.e. "use virus as vector to invade DNA" .

A short while after all of this and whilst I'm being monitored, some children stumble upon strange pieces of rock in a field. The field is the same one that I had been camping in....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Economy:
The economy will grow faster than expected - the official unemployment rate will fall below 7.5 by the end of 2013.

The DJIA will break over 16,000 before settling in closer to 14,500.

Gold will briefly dip below $1200/oz, but will settle around the $1400-1500 range.

Oil (around the same time) will briefly dip to around $60/barrel, settling in around $80/barrel.

War:
No war with Iran (at least, not with the US and Iran.)

More posturing between the US and Russia regarding nations near Russia's borders, but no real action.

Nature:

This is where I go out on a limb. New Madrid fault registers it's strongest quake in recent memory, but it isn't anything -ahem- earth shattering (sorry, couldn't help it.) Let's call it somewhere around a 6.5. For the sake of hitting a long-shot and becoming rich selling books, we'll go with an epicenter between Little Rock and Memphis, during the month of July.

Yellowstone - the caldera blows...off some steam. Initially, a small panic starts, but it's just a rumbling, and we end up having a minimum of 10,000 years before magma from the Yellowstone caldera is landing on hovercars in New Venice (formerly known as New York City.)

Space:

The possible long-duration comet first appearing in November turns out to NOT be a dud, and we're treated to a spectacular show for about 6 weeks. No piece of the comet strikes Earth, and Ben AFLAC does not rub Animal Crackers™ on Liv Tyler (thankfully.)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
This is my second prediction on another separate strand of the "what could occur" timelines (see my above post to understand):

Two small streamline spaceships will be sighted near Earth. At the same time that they are sighted by space agencies around the world, all of our televisions and internet and devices are hijacked by an external entity and the same video broadcast is shown all around the world at the same time in respective world languages.

(Whilst this is occurring, it is later found that the entire Sub-Saharan Africa has disappeared behind a strange forcefield-like wall and that all Black Africans around the world (including black Caribbeans) have abruptly disappeared. As a result of this, there are a number of air and land accidents - black pilots etc etc) and brief panic.)

In the above video broadcast, a "Captain Lint" introduces himself. He confirms that he is behind the "occurrences" happening. He says that the disappearance of Sub-Saharan Africa and black people will be brief ("a matter of weeks", he says) and that they are currently going through a genetic-temporal event. He claims that upon passing our solar system, he sensed that a specific race's DNA-line had been malevolently tampered with some time ago in human history by a malevolent power (the circumstances of which is currently being investigated by his "team") - such tampering has led to a great restriction in development and evolving of the African genome. He claims that he is neutral and so is evolutionary development and so, he has effected a genetic-temporal event in order to have Africans as they would have been, had such tampering not occurred. He also warns that he is powerless to reverse such an event now that it has begun (especially as he and his "team" will leave soon after this broadcast), even if it turns out that the enhanced/corrected African is overly-ferocious and hegemonic and poses a direct danger to other races upon Earth or if Sub-Saharan Africa and its people turn out to be even worse than it is/they are now. He wishes the planet good luck and Godspeed.

It will also become apparent that, upon looking much closer at the face in the video broadcast, that the "Captain" has very dark African skin, but blue eyes, a pointed nose, pointed ears and straight hair.

After two and a half weeks from the broadcast (and the immediate exit of both spaceships), the walls come down. What is behind them is a great, great shock to the world.....

Welcome to 2013...

edit on 1/2/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: grammar

WTF? I know that these are theoreticals or whatever, but, and I guess you're entitled to your opinion, but it seems as though you're saying that people of Black African lineage are genetically inferior to the rest of us? Maybe I'm misreading, or maybe I'm not and you're entitled to your opinion anyway, but please tell me you're not trying to derail a fun thread with the most racist post I've ever read? (in which case, if you are, I'm adding to it by even replying rather than ignoring, but, sorry, this one is a little much to just let slide by if I'm reading it right...)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

In actual fact, my post would lead to the opposite conclusion - that the Black African is in fact, the most superior of all humans.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A battle with Iranians in the Straight of Hormuz...April 26th -May 15th US not prepared due to surplus cuts.Israel must secretly aid off a nearby coast.Iran forced to be more cautious,less threatening.Surprise! Israel has small nuclear subs. Neutron bomb
Hillary Clinton retires. Nirvana with family. Clinton passes .She lost trust in Obama,her name forever attached to Bengazi scandal.

Bengazi scandal due to secret rendition activities by ambassador and CIA contractors.Secret prison discovered.Guards Al Queda affiliated.July-September...US supplying weapons to enemy.Gun running again!

Americans travel on 805 forced to defend selves against cartel .Nighttime shooting war
Stallone dies in sleep. 5months later girl child dies of exact same heart condition
Eastwood dies
School shootings slow.Schools drill more against violence. Child will aide escape of students.child taught students to defend selves in a unique way not thought of before

North Korea /So. Korea become United Korea borders open young N. Korean leader will receive Peace Prize.N. Korea starving for food ,families and friends.
Wikileaks revelation: 500 tons yellowcake uranium found in 2005 boarded onto nuclear sub,brought to Nova Scotia,off loaded brought to US stored in Yucca Mountain
Oil field drilled on private property Oklahoma /Texas stateline.Largest most prolific to be found.Bigger than Bakken
Krims, Lanza,Holmes -3 fathers 3 senate testimonies3 families LIBOR Scandal
Biden diagnosed Alzheimer's - Pelosi replaces
Holder resigns
Panetta resigns

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think this is the year Charles finally becomes King of England.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A market panic will set off the mainstream to buzz about a double dip recession, we will recover swiftly after Obama and the fed react.

Tensions in the middle east will continue to escalate, new terrorist hot spots will arise after old spots are subdued, hopefully America chooses to aid Israel while keeping resources (human especially) out of the line of fire.

We will begin to see America become less involved with international affairs when it comes to military spending, although investments overseas will continue to increase. We will focus more on strengthening our powerful diplomatic presence, and leave less pervasive military presence behind us, I hope.

The dollar will lose value while gold rallies.

And over-all confidence in the western markets for the long-term will be bolstered by the years end.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by broctune

I hope he makes a reality show

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesis

Do you spend a lot of time fear mongering or do you have an 'in' with the secret international affairs cabal?
edit on 2-1-2013 by On7a7higher7plane because: Addition

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

What's up friend I dig your style. You've got a pretty interesting account name for someone who alledgedly knows nothing. I like speculating and hopefully predicting markets as well. I like your take on things, it's pretty optimistic which I respect. My expectations are somewhat more bleak by appearance, but keep in mind I am not being negative about this, just predicting the markets based on past experience. I'm sorry if I come across as critiquing you, don't take it personally I am just comparing our predictions. I don't have a clue about unemployment so I'm just going to skip creating some foolish commentary / predictions about that.

But oil! Now that's something I can speculate on.
"Oil (around the same time) will briefly dip to around $60/barrel, settling in around $80/barrel. "

That would be nice! I think oil prices should stabilize up here and generally become bearish until the market re-adjusts. I doubt we will see prices under $80 a barrel. Personally I think all this inflation has done alot to stabilize commodity prices, but increased money supply will mean increased demand, so even with a growing supply oil prices should remain pretty steady. I think we will trade in a tight range - between $80-$90 for the most part.

And of course I have to jump in with thoughts about the DJIA.
"The DJIA will break over 16,000 before settling in closer to 14,500."

That is a phenominal prediction in my opinion, because to me it looks as if we are due to repeat the 1990 recession judging by all the indicators that I thought were most important on a macro-scale. I am expecting we would only break out to new highs so big money can sell on the rest of us before leading us into a contraction. I doubt we will break $15,000, I anticipate we will only hold above $14,000 for a breif period of time, 2 quarters tops. I predict the public will be unpleasantly surprised later this year by a severe correction in market value and people will panic just in time for the big money to step back in supporting the market above $10,000. If we dip under $9,000 the public will have undoubtedly over-reacted IMO. After that hurdle of a double dip recession scare passes and the bulls feel comfortable stampeding back in I think it should be smooth sailing for the DJIA, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if its' value increased past $20,000 before we see 2020. The FED has inflated our currency more than adequetly enough to account for such enormous potential gains.

And as for gold speculation - one of my favorite topics - you mentioned
"Gold will briefly dip below $1200/oz, but will settle around the $1400-1500 range."

I disagree and do not believe gold will dip below $1,500 anytime this year, I think we have approached an approximate bottom ATM. We will be accumulating in this range until the bull run has extended to the furthest extent it is capable of this year - and at that point gold will transition to a very bullish profit cycle for about the millionth time this past century. Check out the NUGT 3x gold index it's looking sweet from a chartists perspective. On a related note - when looking at gold you have to realize it is turning out to be the biggest bubble of all time, exceeding the real estate bubble and even fiat currency bubble. As if 1 ounce of gold has equal worth to 1 years worth of basic food. Its' value is increasing due to inflation of course, and while inflation stays steady the rate the price of gold will continue to increase. So I will get back at you with a kudo's if gold actually does dip below $1,200. Are you buying options on this prediction? You could haul big profits buying a NUGT put option if it dips that low.

So in order to take advantage of the potentially turbulent future of the market I will be looking at long-shot options, heavy on puts before I start picking up calls, VIX, bear 3x index and NUGT 3x gold index most notably, maybe some short-term in the money calls before the bull run is over.

Freaky stuff is always going on with the earth, hope we have another 10,000 years + on the yellowstone bomb clock so we can prepare humanity so we can stay civilized through the next crisis nature offers us because ATM that would spell the end of civilization as we know it.

And to address the comet - it's about time for asteroid mining don't you think? I think we will see some huge companies begin asteroid mining on behalf of America this decade. That would be highly economical.

Thanks for the inspiration dogstar, I appreciate it. Get back at me!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
All of Islam and political Zionism (Israelis) will destroy each other while at the same time; the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion; physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically.

It means indoctrination into accepting the idea that only a one-world government can put an end to recurring wars and strife.
Let the war games begin.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
2013 will be little different than 2012. There will be the usual natural calamities, extreme weather outbreaks, flooding and droughts, heat and cold, tornados and hurricanes, volcanic eruptions (short lived) and earthquakes (one or two above 7.5).

Further Arab Spring uprisings, but in places where the West does not want to see destabilisation, so they will fail. There will be further in-roads made to attack Iran, but nothing substantial until mid to late summer in the Northern Hemisphere. Further unemployment rises due to further deterioration of economies, and a plan introduced to do away with permanent job positions for part-time agency work to be more the norm. More social engineering will be accellerated, with social system restructuring, TPTB are going to be very busy bringing us all to our knees.

We will probably see protests of social unrest in western cities, nothing major, just token squeaks of anger quickly put down by civil law enforcements. The year will probably end the same way it has begun, dark and dismal, and lacking hope and purpose, and very very wet!
edit on 2/1/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The year is 2013.

The elite have a dilemma on their hands on which possible route(s) to take in order to achieve global domination. There is one problem, though, they are stumped at the best option(s) to pursue.

Fortunately, at a monthly retreat, they sat down as a group and started reading ATS for ideas.

By chance they stumbled across this thread of plausible scenarios and have since started piecing together a believable scenario involving bits and pieces from all ideas in this thread -- to keep everyone genuinely befuddled and hoodwinked into pursuing their personal tangent of the "conspiracy."

And so, this thread could be a self-fulfilling prophecy is 2013! (In my opinion =D Happy new year all!)

Enjoy life disconnected from electricity and be free!

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The U.S economy will continue to go further into decline despite Obamas well spoken excuses, and put the onus back on the People that they ''must try harder and make sacrifices'' ,more murder suicides as families and people find no way out .Several more false flag shootings to strengthen the Outrage, and force the gun bans through,
Dianne Frankenstein assault rifle ban [its Alive ,its Alive !!!!!!!!!!] she will receive the Nobel Peace Prize and ''Person of the Year'' for saving America from the Evil Assault rifles .Next she will work on banning lever action and pump action rifles and handguns .Obama will enact a Bill for total protection of the Sasquatch after he sees one that has a face like Michelle ,life imprisonment at Qantanamo Bay and torture by a short ugly woman with short black hair, a leash and camo pants .More earthquakes ,hurricanes ,volcanoes etc.
Israel will continue demonising Iran and all other western countries will be dragged into it, for fear of being accused of being Anti Semite.
North Korea will be next on the chopping block, as a terrorist rogue Nation that needs to be invaded and taken over because of WOMD,and threat to world peace
Preppers and gun owners will come under more scrutiny as rebels terrorists and a menace to society

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

In actual fact, my post would lead to the opposite conclusion - that the Black African is in fact, the most superior of all humans.

Sorry if I misconstued it, the way I read it, it seemed really offensive. I mean, I guess it still is if you're saying they're better than other humans. To me is not a matter of racism, so much as predetermination by race that bothers me. Anyhow, sorry again if I misconstrued, though I believe any attempt to rank one race above others as a general rule, is a bad move.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join