It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 2013 predictions here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have a feeling there will be civil unrest in the UK, due to mass immigration, and severe austerity measures it will kick off big time.

Here's a few well known people that I think will sadly pass away this year...

Keith Richards - Margaret Thatcher - Jerry Lewis - Michael Cain - Stephen Hawking

Also, watch out for expected and unexpected deaths within the UK royal family.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Being a glass half full kinda guy...

I predict....

an outbreak...

of WORLD PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
In other news...

The big aline invasion and first contact...

...doesn't happen in 2013.

Sorry, maybe 2014.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

In other news...

The big aline invasion and first contact...

Who are the "alines"?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Who are the "alines"?

Shhhhhh...

That gives me an out in case I was wrong.

"I didn't say the aliens wouldn't show up, I said alines."

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i predict that it is going to be a good year for me ammy family
just too selfishy

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In international affairs;

The Middle East will continue to be one big, fat, hairy, stinkin' mess.

Specifically, all those nations that have overthrown their "despotic" secular rulers and have gone on to form "democratic" Muslim governments will begin serious talks about forming a EU style regional government consisting of all the North African and Middle Eastern nations. Ominously, they will call their new union the North African Muslim Union or the NAMU.

Israel won't like it one bit, especially after it was their puppet nations (the US and UK) who helped gain all those countries their independence.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
First, this isn't "psychic" - it's just plain old guessing, stabbing in the dark, and tossing in random junk because it "sounds cool". I still want to play though! Thanks!

2013 Predictions:

A particular person or persons in my life will pass away. One after a few weeks terminal in a hospital, the other in her sleep.

There will be an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Barack Hussein Obama's life just before, during or just after his inauguration. (Same day.)

A natural event the historical world has never witnessed before will occur and will be scientifically labeled and explained within a few days.

Flare-ups of pandemics will be localized. Spotty locations around the world will be affected, with little rhyme or reason as to why they occured in a new location so far removed from the former location. The new disease is treatable if caught early; but, many will die anyway. No touching.

A half-human chimera will be born, publicized, then destroyed (killed) due to public outrage.

Unemployment will be MUCH higher at the end of 2013 in USA than it is now.

American neighborhoods, homes of the rich and famous, will have vandalism and arson problems caused by large groups of very unhappy, homeless, unemployed and under-employed people.

A medium-sized volcanic eruption in the NW of USA.

3 hurricanes of note; but, only 1 causes enough damage and mayhem to get on the top 10 list of all time worst hurricanes.

Tornadoes, tornadoes, and MORE tornadoes. Herds of tornadoes tackle the mid-central USA for six weeks on and off.

A beached whale with unusual stomach contents washes ashore. Fukishima debris?

The Three Amigos publish a Dance Video. (NOT! - That was for grins.)

A group of children do something amazing - heroic group of youngsters aged 8-10 or so.

edit on 1/1/2013 by Trexter Ziam because: do not to

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
America will sustain a major blow either economically or through violence...this country will be relegated to a far less important position in the world.

Syria will be basically destroyed down to its foundations. Egypt gets worse and worse.

There is major talk of peace in the Middle East following this destruction, and a seven year peace accord is signed by all of the major players in the region. Iran and Russia will then surprise attack Israel with nuclear weapons, but their attacks will fall short and no one will understand how Israel remains untouched. Right before or possibly right after the attack, millions of people, including all children, disappear and the world goes into shock. A leader from Europe steps out to calm the world and shows amazing leadership ability and his words soothe the entire planet in their time of despair.

People on this board discuss alien abduction theories, government experiments that killed all of the missing, and when the rapture comes up, most immediately scoff and still refuse to believe.

Martial law is imposed shortly after the disappearance. World leaders come together and form a one world government, a one world currency, and they take complete control via an electronic implant ( this is all happening right now)...both for tracking every person's movements and so they have the ability to purchase goods...food, clothing, etc. Those who say they won't take the implant are first warned, then as the world gets worse, they are told that they will be arrested as terrorists if they still refuse. At some point, a one world religion will be imposed which mixes all of the religions and tells everyone that God is the same, it's the religions which have gotten it all wrong. Part of the Islam religion is beheading infidels...this will be implemented for those who will not take the mark, they will be beheaded for refusing to believe in order to cause fear among those who won't be branded.

May be 2013, may be a few more years away. But this will happen, the signs are all around us, and if you want to escape the horror to come, read the Gospels, repent and accept Christ, who died for our sins.

Or, continue believing that aliens will attack the planet, or pretend that the Middle East isn't going exactly as the Bible predicts. Flag this thread though, seriously. After the fact it won't seem so silly.

edit on 1-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2013 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
We as a nation will be told the answer to all our problems is “MORE" government and any disagreement with the government's position might be defined as a “mental disorder” or terrorist activity.
.....Possibilities are endless depending on how how the world turns.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I predict many bad things will happen, some will live some will die , but most shall live on till 2014

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
My prediction says the year 2013 will bring in chage the economy, It will continue to fall and taxes will hike and alot of companies will go bankrupt and alot of people will be jobless.

Possibility of strike at Iran by Israel in the middle of the year.

Possibilty of strike on Syria due to chemical weapons.

Probably a law banning guns will be put in affect after another mass shooting, which will force people to enforce this law.

Tornadoes and Hurricanes will strengthen more and there will be more of them as we approach the seasons.

Risk for major earthquakes will be again Japan, South America, Alaska, or south of California.

Sun is preety quiet right now, but that could change in the middle of the year, it can get agressively active and produce intese flares. Solar Max is almost here.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
More school, mall, theater, crowd shooting sprees.

Citizen patrols and plain clothes LEOs looking for suspicious people!

checkpoints along the interstate.

TSA/DHS ranks swelling to an Internal peace keeping force and armed.

Drastic curtailing of freedom of assembly!

Video cameras watching everywhere.

Total militarization of Law enforcement agencies.

War, rampant paranoia, A new nationalism/fascism, War,

Keep your eye on Yellowstone!!!

An astonishing outbreak of strange religious end of the world cults tied to militias

For a peek into the Future read Kurt Vonnegut and wear your sunscreen.
edit on 1-1-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I predict the U.S. will take out another country's satellite, but will not take responsibility, and it will be a huge discussion here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
hillary clintons brain clot will cause severe brain damage....

but no one will notice.

I like that one wino. I seen on the news not to long ago that Hillary was majorly involved with the decision to go to war, or not.

My first thought was "Great, we have a post-menapasal bitch deciding to go to war or not, hope no one makes a comment on her skirt....we're screwed."

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Fine conditions throughout the year ,hot in summer,cold in winter ,chance of a late storm
Possibly the most uneventful year on record ,except for the huge earthquake tomorrow
edit on 1-1-2013 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The US army will start to make rubber checks. And China will step in, and offer to pay the fee for insufficient funds in exchange for all the hardware, a new paint with a red star, and will offer all the workforce to keep their jobs, at a reduced salary.
Nothing will change, really. Just our morale and spirit that will depreciate, as expected.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I didn't actually post it the first time I thought of it , but after they tested the New cars with gps shutdowns and such, I knew there would be programs to make new cars available to many people, in came the cash for clunkers federal program. I feel that this year there will be a resurgence of that program or at least a talk of a plan to reimpliment it by years end. Cars run this country and we need to sell more for our current economic system to flourish so I see federal automobile help in our near future, for better or for worse.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The economic status of the United States will worsen tremendously, but I don't think the current is ready to fall yes. Another year or two before we see the complete collapse of the economy. However the timer is ticking. I think that there will be a increase in confrontation between the United States an Iran. I believe that we'll move closer to firearm restrictions here in the United States (aka people control). I don't think a full war will be waged this year, maybe 2014. I feel like this year is going to be the year that sets the tone of the next 7 to 10. I see China and Russia growing in power around the world this year too. Canada will pretty much just chill there like normal, eh? Back to America, I think we'll see the sides start showing. The Liberty movement if you will, will start to shine through. The loyalists will show their true colors too.

Should be a fun and most interesting year that is in the early chapters of the early 21st century part of future history books.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My prediction is that I may actually deactivate my ATS account because prediction threads take over the site.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join