It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your 2013 predictions here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's your chance to go on record with your predictions for the upcoming year.

Will the economy finally kick the bucket this year, how about the Pope or Queen Elizabeth? Is this the year WW III finally breaks out or armed rebellion in the US? Maybe even something less Earth shattering like Joe Biden might come out as a closet birther. You may even think this is the year we turn it all around and usher in a new golden age of humanity.

Give it a shot ATSers, lets find out how psychic you are and post your predictions here.

We'll check back next year and find out who was right or wrong. Winner gets bragging rights as "Most psychic dude (or dudette) on ATS". Unless of course, you predicted the end of the world, then nobody will be left bragging.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'll start out with a prediction of my own to get this thing rolling;

I predict that Obama will be involved in a sex scandal.

Not Barack of course, where would he find the time? Michelle will get caught in some type of sex scandal, with the secret service possible involved. She gets lonely while he's caught up in all those presidential type thingys and those big, buff secret service dudes are always on hand to look after her needs.

He won't leave her of course, politicians never leave their cheating spouses, although she will take to wearing big, dark sunglasses for a few weeks after it all comes out.

Remember; you heard it here first!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I predict North Korea is going to try and sneak around being banned for ballistic missiles. I think they are going to try and beef up their weapons systems and it's going to piss a lot of countries off...
What it will lead to, that's the question.

North Korea's New Year's Resolution

Kim said in a speech Tuesday that boosting living standards is the new year's most important task. But he's also calling for the development of more advanced weapons.

and best of all...

He also called for a "revolution" in science and technology and more amusement parks

edit on 31-12-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

I'll start out with a prediction of my own to get this thing rolling;

I predict that Obama will be involved in a sex scandal.

Not Barack of course, where would he find the time? Michelle will get caught in some type of sex scandal, with the secret service possible involved. She gets lonely while he's caught up in all those presidential type thingys and those big, buff secret service dudes are always on hand to look after her needs.

He won't leave her of course, politicians never leave their cheating spouses, although she will take to wearing big, dark sunglasses for a few weeks after it all comes out.

Remember; you heard it here first!

i hope it gets released as a sextape online
i would love to see her getting banged online in 2013
its being a while since we had a good celeb sextape so hears hoping

edit on 31-12-2012 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I predict that everyone will still predict the end of the world

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

There will be some kind of chips coming out which will inserted in the brain of the masses for the purpose of betterment.The real reason will be however to control them using this 'neuro enhancements'.

There will be a earth shattering discovery in technology from somewhere in Asia(India/China).

There will be a certain 'new' type of virus that will be tested in the masses sometimes during 2013. This will be classified as 'disease' and it will be the cause of many death's.

Some catastrophic war will take place in the Middle East.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I don't really have a specific prediction...but I do have statements based on my intuition.

I think that in 2013 we will have a repeat of many of the things that happened in 2012; strange weather; strange behavior by people etc.

Life will go on as usual in many ways; the economy much to many peoples amazement; will somewhat improve.

WW3 will not happen.

The year 2015 I think is the year to look out for.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
On the extreme weather phenomena front;

I predict a huge sink how will open up and eat most of the state of New Jersey.

...of course, that could just be wishful thinking.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
My prediction

The Leafs will go undefeated this season.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
hillary clintons brain clot will cause severe brain damage....

but no one will notice.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

In no particular order...

The passing of a significant male member of the British Royal Family - Prince Philip the obvious, given his age and declining health... however, Prince Harry be aware.

A spate of passenger airline incidents - it will become more apparent post 22 September.

The demise of an iconic American motor company.

Unprecedented seismic activity throughout the pacific rim.

Despite further displacement and bloodshed, Myanmar will experience a year of great progress towards democratic reforms.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Perhaps because: add

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In economics:

The US dollar will lose its place as the world's reserve currency.

For some reason, this will turn out to be a good thing for the US and will help spur a manufacturing boom in the US.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started one earlier so the Mods might want to merge the threads to save electrons

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Things are going to get bad.......very bad

Further clampdowns on the freedoms you have seen attacked this year
Increase in taxation, increase in part time work ruducing unemployment but increaseing gov dependency and control
Increase in international tensions between the US China and Russia
Further militarisation of domestic forces
Western forces in Syria
Increase in tensions with Iran
More western forces in Africa
Decrease in oil prices
Tensions in South America
Increase in corporate control / Monsanto in Europe and Africa

Things come to a head in 2014

Just saying 2014 sounds ominous lol

Late 2014 / 2015 is when things may have gone to far and things change for the better

edit on 31-12-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
More of the same, only worse IMO.

The US will fall into a depression with Martial Law being the name of the game. More mass shootings, suicides and perhaps even an attempted civil coup on Washington...finally. Hopefully backed by the more "Aware" military and ex-military alike.

Canada's small business will continue to fall as the US dollar falls because so much of the population lives near the US border that the shopping will be done down South thus taking away from small business in Canada. Thanks Harper...

More uprisings Globally as people continue to wake up and begin to stand against the elite oppression mechanisms in place.

So much more to list but you get the picture. The World is going to explode before it gets re-born. It's time.

Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The existence of the North American Sasquatch is confirmed

... afterwhich, Obama declares all sasquatches homegrown terrorists because they don't pay taxes and orders 10,000 predator drones to patrol American skies to eliminate the sasquatch.

Citizens become outraged after thousands of civilian deaths and Obama is impeached. Biden wil be sworn in as president.

After an independent investigation, a bigfoot suit will be discovered in Joe Biden's closet and he will admit to orchestrating the whole ordeal. When asked why, Joe will simply state, "I've always had balls the size of cue balls."

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I also posted the following int the thread made by 727Sky.

"I don't want to call the following a prediction, but we will get to see if the "188" days of spacing between enormous earthquake verifies, with one happening somewhere along a coastline of the Pacific... Maybe the Vancouver one, if you ask for a precision... "

I'll add it can happen between mid-February and mid-April, if my memory serves me well.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
The existence of the North American Sasquatch is confirmed

... afterwhich, Obama declares all sasquatches homegrown terrorists because they don't pay taxes and orders 10,000 predator drones to patrol American skies to eliminate the sasquatch.

Citizens become outraged after thousands of civilian deaths and Obama is impeached. Biden wil be sworn in as president.

After an independent investigation, a bigfoot suit will be discovered in Joe Biden's closet and he will admit to orchestrating the whole ordeal. When asked why, Joe will simply state, "I've always had balls the size of cue balls."

This one is my favorite so far.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

American troops in Iran, Syria and Pakistan.

False flag event to further prepare the US citizens the NeoCrusades or War on Terror as they like to call it.

Nukes somewhere, probably Iran, by Israel.

edit on 31-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i predict someone on that new show bamazon will die

btw i really like that show

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join