It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Next Major False Flag?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marbles87
Hospital shooting. For the medias sake a children's hospital since we know how much they love telling the world about "slaughtered kids"

Whos with them.

My wife and I were just saying this, Either a Hospital or an Old folks home will be the next "crazy shooter"

Hell, we had a School, a Movie theater which was stopped, Firemen and Police... The Hospital or OFH is the next logical place, No?

Wait and see...

Sir

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am going to predict the next false flag will be another large fertilizer bomb or something similar that will pave the way for them to demand to track all purchases.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by Hefficide

This is what I foresee, The world economy will take a major hit and the US/Canada/Mexico governments will go into crisis mode and then they (FEDS/IMF) will implement the North American Dollar (NAD), which may be backed by gold, which will trade for 1:4 US/Canada and 1/50 Peso or so.

The demise of the US dollar is my feelings as to our next False Flag Action.

Sirric

Unfortunately Sirric you and Heff may be more on the money than anyone else.
Bad joke, but worse in execution. Those guys are at the point where the damage
per instance of exposure has to be maximized-- because whomever gets to be
patsy is more easily implemented to the real perps every time. It's becoming
dangerous to do business as usual, too many watching... but if the money
crashes all over we can blame everything and everybody. The ultimate noise.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

City, State: Pittsburg, PA (batman movie clue)
Place: A protestant church (to enlist christians in anti-gun movement)
but it wont be a "false flag" it will be a "domestic terrorist"*

* the govt would never kill its own citizens willingly, would it?
edit on 1-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The timing is also important, it will be timed to pass the anti gun bill.

edit on 1-1-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

After they get the assault rifles then coincidentally there will be a horrific killing with a regular tube shot gun and revolver....lastly some official will probably either get shot or shot at with a scoped hunting rifle so those can be demonized, respectively, also. If the official is Feinstein, Holder or Obama then they will seem to have the moral authority (esp BHO w/ Exec Orders) to say "that is enough....we want them all." I hope and pray that I am wrong...we have had enough gun violence.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Whatever it is, I think March 12 is a very likely day for it to happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

There was the reference to Section 322 in The Dark Knight Rises if one is a conspiracy theorist looking for clues from the recent Batman movie (322 = 3/22 = March 22....two days after the Vernal Equinox).

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The USS Enterprise will be sunk in the strait of Hormuz and blamed on Iran because the US government wants to save the money it would cost to decommission the 8 nuclear reactors. This will disrupt the world's oil supply, cause WW III, and cause a world wide depression that will last 100 years.

Oh, wait.....

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I think that there might be some situation that might provoke another world war. Something along the lines of an altercation between Iran, China, Russia, and the U.S. It seems that something will undoubtedly happen soon whether it will be banning guns, an economic collapse, WW3, or whatever. I just hope that we will at least get an early warning. If guns get banned then we can't protect ourselves from the government, that's why we had the freedom to have guns in the first place. If a false flag attack happens that causes us to go into WW3 then we all are screwed. Also since we are on the topic of false flags, a potential solar flare could give the government a reason to approve martial law. We would have no guns to defend ourselves.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I say March 12 because it is 13 days after February 27 which is the beginning of a cyclical time period known as The Great Mother within the larger context of the Separation of the World Parents (google Erich Neumann The Origins and History of Consciousness). Sometimes the Mother is wicked and she is known as the Terrible Mother who devours her sons. The way the world is going right now I am thinking we are headed to major warfare, or the sacrifice of sons. An event on March 12 would be followed by a reactionary event 3 days later on March 15, the ides of March. Then of course 7 days later 3/22. The U.S. fighting round is .223 which I find particularly interesting because of the equinox and the ides and Skull & Bones, etc.
edit on 1-1-2013 by XXX777 because: Beware the ides of March

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Must me nice to live in a world where nothing happens unless it is a false flag That sort of order and control must be comforting. The world the rest of us live in is full of chaos and nobody has control.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
Whatever it is, I think March 12 is a very likely day for it to happen.

How did you come up with this date?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by XXX777

There was the reference to Section 322 in The Dark Knight Rises if one is a conspiracy theorist looking for clues from the recent Batman movie (322 = 3/22 = March 22....two days after the Vernal Equinox).

322 is also the number of Skull & Bones...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

i added thirteen days to february twenty-seventh

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
All of the above

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sigh... I was hoping for more responses then this... so far not a very good representative sample...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join