It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Next Major False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Now that 2013 has arrived, many are looking ahead and thinking about what the future may bring, especially those of us who like to stay informed on issues related to personal liberty. It's no secret that governments and people in power have a history of exploiting tragedies to snatch more power. Rahm Emanuel once stated, "A crisis is a terrible thing to waste; they are opportunities to do big things."

With that in mind, what do you predict will be the next "big crisis" that will result in more of our freedoms being put on the chopping block?

* More mass shootings?
* Major cyber attack / virus / internet outage?
* Another Islamic terror attack?
* A "home-grown" terror attack? (They've been pushing this one for a while)
* Act of military aggression blamed on China?
* Act of military aggression blamed on Iran / Iran successfully builds/tests nuke?
* Global pandemic, like the bird and swine flu scares, but that will actually materialize?
* Economic crisis / collapse?
* Other (Specify)?

I'm hoping enough members can participate such that meaningful results can be tallied.
edit on 31-12-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

I am going on record saying that it will be another mass shooting.........gun control seems to be the agenda.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i think it will have something to do with cyber security
the internet is a powerful tool that they will want full control over

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

I am going on record saying that it will be another mass shooting.........gun control seems to be the agenda.

I'll see your mass shooting and raise you a home grown terrorist attack. I think both will happen in the near future. There is just too much attention on both gun control and OWS as well as the Tea Party. I think that one or both of these organizations will be implicated in a staged attack, as well as another mass shooting on another soft target.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It will be the economy. My best guess is that the precious metals bubble will burst, and that will create a domino effect that flows over into banking, housing, and some sort of new derivatives type deal that we aren't yet aware of. Another round of bailouts and then some sort of profound and previously troubling "answer" from the Fed. IMO, moving to a cashless economy is one thought to watch out for. Debit cards for all. Every transaction traceable and recorded. Every transaction - including, but not limited to, guns and ammo.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
ows or tea party affiliated "terrorist attack" just my opinion second up mass shooting maybe tonight.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
i think it will have something to do with cyber security
the internet is a powerful tool that they will want full control over

You beat me to it!

good call!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How bout this, for this could happen.

I see a Mass Rally of Gun Supporters , where a Major Shoot Out will occur.
Then those Gun Supporters will try to Ban Cars. HaHa

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Forgot to include that one, but now that you've mentioned it, it seems entirely possible so I've added it to the OP...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oasisjack
ows or tea party affiliated "terrorist attack" just my opinion second up mass shooting maybe tonight.

I didn't even think about a mass shooting getting pulled off tonight. It could be disastrous if someone attempted this with a massive crowd, or even a party tonight.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

heff i do like your idea, and avatar

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If the precious metals "bubble" bursts I will be waiting patiently at the bottom to buy as much physical metal as my bank account will allow.
I think the metals market is safe however, my focus is on the USD and inflation as well as the propped up stock market.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
its going to be a manipulated financial crisis and its going to be a situation where they magically cant put the blame on anyone specific.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Now that 2013 has arrived, many are looking ahead and thinking about what the future may bring, especially those of us who like to stay informed on issues related to personal liberty. It's no secret that governments and people in power have a history of exploiting tragedies to snatch more power. Rahm Emanuel once stated, "A crisis is a terrible thing to waste; they are opportunities to do big things."

With that in mind, what do you predict will be the next "big crisis" that will result in more of our freedoms being put on the chopping block?

* More mass shootings?
* Major cyber attack / virus / internet outage?
* Another Islamic terror attack?
* A "home-grown" terror attack? (They've been pushing this one for a while)
* Act of military aggression blamed on China?
* Act of military aggression blamed on Iran / Iran successfully builds/tests nuke?
* Global pandemic, like the bird and swine flu scares, but that will actually materialize?
* Economic crisis / collapse?
* Other (Specify)?

I'm hoping enough members can participate such that meaningful results can be tallied.

Honestly, even thinking about this or considering this is pointless. It will happen either way, so in my opinion, live life to the fullest without worrying about this.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Man, these are tough choices. I'm sure TPTB have the best minds money can buy working on it. I'll guess another school shooting. Nothing evokes more emotion than killing children. Then gun confiscation. Then give it a a few months while screaming fiscal cliff/etc. THEN a major event requiring marshal law....game over?

For some reason I believe there are still some in authority who still care about the US, and will step in when the time is necessary. I mean, money talks, but if they achieve the NWO, remember what the communists did in Russia...they eliminated the 'necessary idiots.'

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

An E.M.P.
and the blame will be put on (????)

dX

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

This is what I foresee, The world economy will take a major hit and the US/Canada/Mexico governments will go into crisis mode and then they (FEDS/IMF) will implement the North American Dollar (NAD), which may be backed by gold, which will trade for 1:4 US/Canada and 1/50 Peso or so.

The demise of the US dollar is my feelings as to our next False Flag Action.

Sirric

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm going with a secret know incoming disaster
Which will start a financial fall of the fiat money.
That start a armed revolt.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What ever the false flag is...

It will be blamed on Obama by the rightwing Rush bots.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hospital shooting. For the medias sake a children's hospital since we know how much they love telling the world about "slaughtered kids"

Whos with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join