It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by SilentKoala
I am going on record saying that it will be another mass shooting.........gun control seems to be the agenda.
Originally posted by xszawe
i think it will have something to do with cyber security
the internet is a powerful tool that they will want full control over
Originally posted by oasisjack
ows or tea party affiliated "terrorist attack" just my opinion second up mass shooting maybe tonight.
Originally posted by SilentKoala
Now that 2013 has arrived, many are looking ahead and thinking about what the future may bring, especially those of us who like to stay informed on issues related to personal liberty. It's no secret that governments and people in power have a history of exploiting tragedies to snatch more power. Rahm Emanuel once stated, "A crisis is a terrible thing to waste; they are opportunities to do big things."
With that in mind, what do you predict will be the next "big crisis" that will result in more of our freedoms being put on the chopping block?
* More mass shootings?
* Major cyber attack / virus / internet outage?
* Another Islamic terror attack?
* A "home-grown" terror attack? (They've been pushing this one for a while)
* Act of military aggression blamed on China?
* Act of military aggression blamed on Iran / Iran successfully builds/tests nuke?
* Global pandemic, like the bird and swine flu scares, but that will actually materialize?
* Economic crisis / collapse?
* Other (Specify)?
I'm hoping enough members can participate such that meaningful results can be tallied.edit on 31-12-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)edit on 31-12-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)