It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

For sure it will.. Why??.. Because I said so..

What you got that says no?

You could not even predict my morning fart... Go and model that..

I am a post grad geophysics student too.. I came up with quantum simulations whilst washing my moms dishes many years ago...

Fact is... You cant disprove me.. Imperical evidence... A huntch...??

I have lived with this every single day for years..
Instead of being shill like.. Open your eyes mate.. You put your faith in falability then try forcing that on people who know better... Not because we have MIT diplomas...

Take it or leave it... Your choice.. Not trying to sell anything..

But you are wrong... Part of this is going to hit..

Ignore if you like..

But will happen..

Sorry... Though wtf I should be sorry I dont know lol

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

You are totally right..

I really hope you are and if you could see my face right now...

Im sooo sick of crying

I feel like an idiot...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
The bible is a storybook...
Not even a good story book.
We should base a Religion around "The Dark Tower" series of books, they are better written and would make a better religion. IMO

I have to totally agree with you there. Best books I ever read, took me 3 months.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Truly...

No need for revision or peer review..
re
Do you think I would put myself through this crap if I was not sincere
In the final analysis.. We are an evil, selfish race... And deserve whats coming.. Believe it or not I dont care..

The "aliens" said it already lo

My God through His Holy Spirit Is my witness.. Even though Im an idiot...

This is happening... Im sorry.. I wish it wasnt ...

In the end of the day Im just relaying information... And I aint gonna escape none of it..
edit on 1-1-2013 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

What I am not sure of is what the abomination that causes desolation is supposed to be and what is it supposed to do, because it sounds like it will be horrible, but is it only for those in Judea or for all nations? And why are they NOT to go back into their houses? I'm sure God will reveal this in his timing. 
reply to post by MountainEnigma

Above the Holies of Holies.. Above the Holy place is the purpose built abominatiin that makes desolate dome on on the rock... Where it says that God has no Son.. On the holiest place on earth where Godsown handtouched...

Yeah.. Abomination.. That makes desolate...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

As earlier stated put down the bible and have a drink. Maybe it's time I put down the drink and pick up the bible and digest the Word once more.
It's been too, it's long I've put it on the back burner. It's time to re-read and gain some etheral connection that I once had. It's always been there, in the background. Thank you for your OP, maybe its not too late to grasp that 2013 could reaffirm that former connection.
reply to post by SunflowerStar

Yeah!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Phage

Say for sure it wont...

Not all of it anyway..

For sure it won't.
None of it.

Lets hope so..

But it will.. Sorry Phage..

Statistical analysis makes improbabilties probable.. It highlights them.. But this is a certainty unfortunately.. I have totally destryed my credability. on ATS to write this ffs...

Whatever..

Anyone who needs questions answered.. Too late..

Grace is over...

Soon...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by EvanB

LOL. So you come up some silly vision, I agree with you that we are in the end times, and you flame me through the whole thread?

You really need to read the Bible and try to understand what it actually says, and then try to treat other people with some semblance of decency. I won't stoop to your level and try to sound tough and act like a badass.

I'll just say that you sound very petty and misled.

Dude not flaming.. I have had to stfu for a long time.. This is not a great thing to tell people or my finest moment..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Let your best guess save us...

Omfg lol

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Hi Evan and everyone here. Happy New Year!

Evan, you make some good points.

Firstly I want to say the harder stuff that you have titled your thread badly. That is a shame because what you actually write is very interesting. So I am just saying that is the weakest point about your thread.

You should know better than any not to go looking for the time when it will happen (like 2013). I don't think it is this year (but then I do not know for sure). There are still so many things that need to happen before the period of the tribulation.

The Book of Revelations is set in a time when all people just about have given up on Jesus. As it stands there is still a massive amount of faith and good works happening still on the earth.

That being said, the way you interpret the meteor or whatever landing in the sea and observations about the Dome of The Rock certainly I would lend some credance to these observations, but we are not at that time yet.

As Christians we should be living day to day in hope, faith and positivity. We KNOW about Revelations. Would any of us want that to be visited on the earth, the animals and mankind?

That day will come, but I am in no hurry to go looking for it and I hope me and my blood are long gone by that time when The Father gives up hope on mankind.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

edit on 1-1-2013 by Revolution9 because: clarification.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

What I am not sure of is what the abomination that causes desolation is supposed to be and what is it supposed to do, because it sounds like it will be horrible, but is it only for those in Judea or for all nations? And why are they NOT to go back into their houses? I'm sure God will reveal this in his timing. 
reply to post by MountainEnigma

The bowl, trmpets and seals in Revelation are just a change in ownership... The crap however like war et al is this worlds current occupent about to be evicted.. Been served notice and does not like it very much.. Every broken seal is a step closer to eviction thus calamities grow...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Speaking personally, I found this quite an intriguing thread and I feel woefully for you that this has brought upon tears. With a real pregnancy tears follow usually. A new mother, holding onto a new life that she labored into this world, such responsibility, such love and the one thing you know to be true is that their existence shouldn't be denied. That is if you are "God loving."

From my perspective we have an ocean's worth of jigsaw pieces and with all of our human flaws the only way they may come together is with fellowship of many perspectives, many variations in many versions of those variations allowing special talents to come to the table when necessary - sometimes when they are not. This is when our greatest talent must shine through, to be humane and show humillity.

As a mother and being raised around baptist family, these very words were used in raising me, my brother by my mother,and grandmother. My grandfather who was a preacher passed when he was was 48, on a pulpit preaching the King James Bible spreading gospel around coffe tables, classrooms, lunchrooms and barns. I would think that he is proud to hear so many speak about the bible, guide others in scripture but he would be sick to see how many seek to be the mightiest of a people they were never to be mighty over.

I will step down from my soap box, I am a single mother, my family far spread, oddly. These days weigh heavy on my mind. I come here basically as my think tank. Hoping to learn how to best read my compass. To prepare for what I have known to be the end of days.

I see the world is so diferently than most. My grandfather felt it was his calling to spread the Christian word as far as he could, It seems we have been lead to this site to try and pull pieces together, scriptures of various theological forms together or apart - in hopes for what or from what? Here is where we as individuals all leap off and give our own personal perspectives. We choose to band together or die alone. From my stand point I see no one having the right degree or the higher IQ to take that away, whatever that may be.

May God bless us all and I hope that I can continue to find hope and will have a unique opportunity to sip tea with my grand daughter some day to tell her that the worst of people found the best in people by knowing their creator and when to show love.

Sorry Evanb, I didn[t mean to highjack your thread, I only hoped to offer you some sort of comfort in these bewitching days ahead.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Thread titles and opinions ... Mate its this year.. I know it lol.. I wish it wasnt so I can serve with my brothers again in the Army on operations.. Which means a lot more to me than looking a pratt on some website but I can only relay what Im told....

Thus sayeth the Lord your God... King of the universe...

Feel better now?

My time thats left will be in sacks and ashes.. Repenting like there is no tomorrow.. And I have better things to do....

Mate Im the postman.. Dont shoot me.. I have more... So just ask... Last night wiped me out..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What I will do today is cry to a God I did not believe in but who believed in me enough to die for me..

And as a soldier I really really love that..

So will respond when Im done x

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Thread titles and opinions ... Mate its this year.. I know it lol.. I wish it wasnt so I can serve with my brothers again in the Army on operations.. Which means a lot more to me than looking a pratt on some website but I can only relay what Im told....

Thus sayeth the Lord your God... King of the universe...

Feel better now?

My time thats left will be in sacks and ashes.. Repenting like there is no tomorrow.. And I have better things to do....

Mate Im the postman.. Dont shoot me.. I have more... So just ask... Last night wiped me out..

Cool as bro! You just take it easy! You are not looking atall like any kind of pratt. You are coming across as a very bright, sensitive and thoughtful individual who deeply cares and worries about everything that is happening to us all right now.

I can't give you any answers. Just the other day I had a freak out and started prophesying on facebook and wiped all my friends off there because all year they have ignored and blocked me and my music.

I am with you, man. May be I am a bit older and if it helps any I will just say be prepared always to accept humility. Look at all your visions very carefully and remember if you ask Yeshua for the Words He will put them in your mouth.

I live with anxiety for all the people and the governments every day. It blows my mind when babies get shot and young women medical students get raped and murdered by gangs on public transport. It fills me with rage and really puts me off humanity.

But then I see all the beautiful people and little messages delivered through even little children. With that kind of thing going on I can keep getting through the days.

Take good care. No way are you any kind of fool Mister! You're cool and your really care about this thing!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

That being said, the way you interpret the meteor or whatever landing in the sea and observations about the Dome of The Rock certainly I would lend some credance to these observations, but we are not at that time yet. 

Sorry mate but we are... :-(

That time is now..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Mate :-)

I promise you

I live with anxiety for all the people and the governments every day. It blows my mind when babies get shot and young women medical students get raped and murdered by gangs on public transport. It fills me with rage and really puts me off humanity. 

God has them all and not one is lost... Its not your concern.. Though your hearts words are noted :-)

Not your fault... Only the Father can fix it..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

This is for you, mate!

"There's a lone soldier on the cross
Smoke pouring out of a box car door
You didn't know it, you didn't think it could be done
That in the end He'd win the war
After losing every battle"

(Bob Dylan "Idiot Wind")

ps. Phage is a tough cookie, but I been around here quite a while and he is a good guy. He brings things down to reality. His reputation stands for a very good reason.

Sorry I can't help any more. I just wish you the best. The end will come when it is meant to come. Only The LORD knows when and it will be just when it happens. I hope to read more of your posts. I think you got a bit of a gift for analysing the Scriptures.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Sounds like the story of my life..

One hopeless battle after the next but God has always vindicated me...

However this is one instance I want to be put under the Phage cosh, but no matter how much I want that its happening...

I have post grad in geology and physics but all the paperwork and smarts aint gonna save anyone.... Thosethat run for the ditch shall fall on the sword..

There is no rapture mate.. The "faithfull" are already dead and out of it... Us... We will be refined..

Im cool with that.. Coz I want to be so close to the finished product when I meet my maker.. Aint much time left bud...

Its a matter of a couple of months before tshtf :-(

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Sounds like the story of my life..

One hopeless battle after the next but God has always vindicated me...

However this is one instance I want to be put under the Phage cosh, but no matter how much I want that its happening...

I have post grad in geology and physics but all the paperwork and smarts aint gonna save anyone.... Thosethat run for the ditch shall fall on the sword..

There is no rapture mate.. The "faithfull" are already dead and out of it... Us... We will be refined..

Im cool with that.. Coz I want to be so close to the finished product when I meet my maker.. Aint much time left bud...

Its a matter of a couple of months before tshtf :-(

It's March 29. That's when it starts.

Don't ask.... it's a long story.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join