It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Soo Getting Flamed For this.. But.. 2013=Doom..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I didn't see in your original post, or in the first few pages of responses dude, but who is telling you this? Who or where did you get the information?

Thanks for sharing,
Peace

edit: just saw in the previous page your response to another post

I would not say that no... I was full of another spirit when I wrote this thread

I am wondering if this information and dates came to you in similiar fashion or you were told by a person whom you considered knew what they were talking of for some reason ( or some other way or receiving message )

edit on 1/2/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Try having that feeling sense 1894, still waiting/watching. the signs are all over the world. Wormwood in Russian means= well see this link for some eye opening info www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... the line is from the link

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."
heaven does not always mean outer space, it also means form the sky.
this could also mean the Japan nuke disaster.

edit on 2-1-2013 by bekod because: line edditing added info/link

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Harry Potter wont save you idiot..

Only one thing that will save you,
Galatians 5:14
14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command:
“Love your neighbor as yourself.”
. . . the rest does not matter.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Revolution9

Thread titles and opinions ... Mate its this year.. I know it lol.. I wish it wasnt so I can serve with my brothers again in the Army on operations.. Which means a lot more to me than looking a pratt on some website but I can only relay what Im told....

Thus sayeth the Lord your God... King of the universe...

Feel better now?

My time thats left will be in sacks and ashes.. Repenting like there is no tomorrow.. And I have better things to do....

Mate Im the postman.. Dont shoot me.. I have more... So just ask... Last night wiped me out..
edit on 1-1-2013 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

Maybe your God but certainly not mine. By the way who was it that told you all this in 2005? What does being a murderer have to do with any of it? Is that supposed to legitimize your prophecy?

Didn't God say something about prophets? False and otherwise?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

reply to post by JewAgainstZionism

I am a simple person.. A soldier.. Killed loads of people too in my awesomeness lol

Reading that made me sick , you killed loads of people in your awesomeness????

Awesomeness?

I am ashamed to be part of the same species as you.

Millions of humans have killed loads of people going back to day one. You're part of that species. Accept it.

Btw how's the view from your high horse?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The "daily sacrifice" is the Mass, which has been nearly taken away and replaced with Modernist-inspired memorial meal.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I am wondering if this information and dates came to you in similiar fashion or you were told by a person whom you considered knew what they were talking of for some reason ( or some other way or receiving message )
reply to post by indigothefish

OK.. May as well lose the molecule of credibility I have left.. In for a penny and all that...

In 2005 I went through what others would describe as a spiritual awakening.. I was seriously on fire for God.. And stopped going to church because I felt like I did not belong there.. I felt like God wanted to teach me Himself... I would go to sleep at night with a sort of whispering in my eae whilst I was asleep and would wake up fdeling like I had been given a profound sermon... The bible seemed to just come alive in my hands.. Chapters would just leap out at me and hit me in the heart...
Other stuff was happening too.. I remember feeling very depressed one day because I was completely alone... Then all of a sudden this feeling overwhelmed me.. The only way to describe it was pure love.. I felt it from tbe toes to every hair on my head.. I could not contain it.. Could not stand up.. And lay on the floor crying in abjebliss.. It was like God had given me a hug.. The feeling did not go for days after.. It was truly beautiful.. I remember goi.g to sleep one night and was woken up by feeling like my body was on fire and immediatly started praying for my pastors family... It was like had been taken over and mouthing words that was not mine... It bothered me soo much that I called the Pastor to check if his family are OK... 2 days later his brother crashed his his motorbikr at 90mph into a brick wall.. Not only did he survive but was out of hospital in no time...I was given visions too.. And was shown through all these things what was going to take place...

That is how I know..

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Greetings ATS

We must stop being afraid about this , Even if we all for a change worked together to stop this scenario from happening , there would be little succes against this overwhelmingly destructive force.
No way should we feel shame or "loss of honor" when we accept the things we cannot change.
I do believe Humanity in time needs to develop "counter measures" for these Dangers , they might not happen a lot statisticly but if it would happen it would be the end for us.
I hope some fancy Pulverising plasma weapon called the CometBuster9000 will keep our skies safe the next century

TheGreazel

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

What day will this happen on? I can't believe I am giving this some thought, 2012 was a major let down for me, so I am very skeptical with everything now! You know my Father used to say this crap before, how he used to be on fire for the Lord, and all that bull#. If you can't give me day just a year, I say You're full of it! Stay off the hard cider it's not working for you.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Two comets coming over the 24 months... Big ones too! The chances of us being hit are slim to none (they say) and if they are wrong... we will not be able to stop it.
Live like it's your last day on earth (cause is very well could be).

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
From Hale Bopp and Hyakutake, to Elenin once the comets come the wanna be prophets come out of the wood works screaming doom on ATS. Countless times on ATS this same rinse and repeat prophecy has been posted by numerous people for over the last decade here.

People have mental issues they wanna think they are special. Out of 7 billion people they wanna think they are the chosen one for aliens or God to give insight to on a major future event.

Sorry to bust your bubble you are not special. You are just a mere human like the other 7 billion of us. No one chose you to relay a message to mankind.

Your crap prophecy will fail like the thousands before it.
edit on 2-1-2013 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvanB

Says orbital mechanics.
They haven't been wrong yet.

Your right Phage........ so, how could we get this comet to hit us..? What if.... as we have been having some really powerful solar flares, that on it's orbit (the comet) was hit by a flare and sudden expansion from the heat or whatever mechanics of a flare, were to split it into two, or multiple pieces, with one on trajectory towards earth? ...

Beyond that.....lol.... I got nutti'n.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
Not sure about the connections you are making, but the leading experts on Biblical prophecy all agree that we are in the end times.

Out of curiosity how many experts in biblical prophecy said that 10 years ago, or 200 years ago, or 1000 years ago, I could go on. (I always think of Nelson Muntz being sure his dad would come back from the shops, no matter how many years passed)

I wouldn't trust a biblical scholar that said we weren't in the end times. Or one that did for that matter.

But the word of God is infallible apparently and since noone will know when the end times will occur(accordin to the good book). Every whackjob who says it will happen this year has at least bought us another year.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
2013 doom? once 2013 is over you'll be the first to say 2014 is the year of doom right?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So Evan, can you be more specific than 2013? I've heard that there is a chance that the ISON comet could break up. I've also noticed a bunch of people posting on youtube saying they have had visions of Rome getting destroyed by fireballs in the very near future which is interesting. Talking of signs in the heavens, something that blew me away recently was the Jewish feast days matching up with blood moons which is extremely rare and happens again on 2014-2015 which signals something big coming. And well done for 'coming out' :-D

edit on 2-1-2013 by jimmyriddler because: changed wording

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjttatu
Glad you feel better
put the bible down
pour yourself a drink

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Better yet and more healthy: roll yourself a blunt and pick the Bible back up.

Lima-1, out.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I want to add this video to my OP..

It ties in in a different way.. And is totally mind blowing where a believer or not..

It does not only apply to America either but the whole world...

What is coming we have bought on ourselves..

Like Bishop T D Jakes likes to say; "Get ready! Get ready! Get Ready!!"

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
EvanB, that's an interesting theory. I believe in a god of sorts, however I don't subscribe to theories of world endings. If the world is going to come to an end by asteroid we'll know shortly before it hits. Other than that, we won't know until it's happening. There is nothing we can do about the demise of the entire world from natural causes, we only try to make the world the best living environment while we're here.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Holy carp you are crazy my dude. I know you won't take offense to that because you have killed lots of people in your awesomeness and don't have a problem insulting others. I watched a friend go through a very similar episode as you if not even crazier. The good news is there are people out there who can help you.

Now the bad news, there is no God, visions, event, or prophecy. What you claim will happen will not happen. Oh you thought you were being original in claiming to have heard God's voice and have visions of the apocalypse? It's not unique to you bro, many crazy people have made that claim, I'm talking millions of them. You think you are the special one, the only one with God really in your ear? You aren't.

By the way, I would say your chances of going back to war are slim to none. I don't believe they like crazy people all that much on the battlefield. They tend to get their friends killed. I am guessing you never killed anyone anyway. What kind of psycho opens their thread with that info and brags about it like a badge of honor? Evanb does I guess.

I know that's pretty personal, but obviously you are a bad mofo and I'm sure you can take it. Don't worry about your credibility either, none of us have it. This is internet bro.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So we only have 363 days until this has been proven false as all the false predictions before this.

As for citing the bible, it's kinda like the Fellowship of The Ring, except much more boring.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join