It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Documents Reveal Occupy Crackdowns WERE Coordinated, Assassinations Considered

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by projectvxn
Hey I have an idea...Let's give up our guns.

Its not like the government would consider murdering all of us...Oh wait...
For What... What are we going to Wait For...
You Had your Guns when they Killed Kennedy, and What did you do?
You had your Guns when they Lied about and Invaded Iraq , and What did you do?
You had your Guns when they said they could Detain and Arrest Americans with no Due Process, and What did you do?

NOTHING , Your Guns are going to do Nothing , because you and your Gun Croonies are going to do Nothing.

So Stop with the Tyrannical Gov B,S,

Full-quote this to highlight it because as a gun owner I think exactly the same about US citizens that love their guns so much.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by StareDad

Well, as a person that doesn't own guns, there will be plenty lying around IF the time comes, I would
Say who needs cars???? Public transportation is adequate, sell your car and take the bus. If you
Drive a car to work, you're a global/ecological terrorist. Take a cab if you're middle class. Why have
A car? Why....have... A....car? Freedom comes to mind. Hypocrisy is their ally.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JerkyBeer

I don´t get the relation to my post.
It´s like the member I quoted said. You had your guns all the while. Nothing was done. One guy said "nah its not enough to use guns yet". So when? Do you think, when it all comes down you get a warning? Phone calls will be blocked, internet out of service. Only thing you get your information is your senses. How to coordinate?
How will you know its time to fight. Who will you shoot? Are you then sure you just don´t overreact?

Before saying there is CB or any similar terrestrial system. Do you have one?
Regardless how many guns you have, you just can fire one at a time.

However, I´m offtopic, sorry for that.
edit on 4-1-2013 by StareDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I thought this video belonged in this thread. It's from RT news and discusses the topic of the thread. It's kind of a shame that this thread became an argument about whether the FBI was planning to target Occupy or had a discovered a plot attributed to another group as well as becoming yet another debate about guns... as opposed to discussing the blatant fascism regardless of who was planning to pull the trigger. In my opinion the FBI discovered the plot but did nothing, not even to warn people they might be targeted by snipers, which is just about as bad as being the ones plotting. Our government is Corporate owned yet the small few who try to do anything about it get smeared, laughed at and outright hated.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It's very important that everyone in this thread realize that Alex Jones is a fraud. A bug.

This is COINTELPRO.

Check out this bombshell exposing Alex Jones as a fraud and bug!

[spam link removed]
edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"the objective of the plan is that they want to portray Obama as a victim of racist hatred by the white gun owners, the people concerned about the Constitution, the people they consider fringe. They want to silence their critics, prove that talk show hosts are causing hatred, and that all gun owners are behind the recent shootings"

“God, this is just like a movie,” exclaimed CBS anchor Dan Rather as the first of the World Trade Center towers collapsed.

“Only, it’s the real thing.” he says.

"It’s people like you that are a threat to this country. I can only pray that Obama uses those FEMA camps to put you loons away…hopefully he can install some gas chambers and when you face your maker who happens to watch you all the time you can explain to him about your fear of being tracked by a government or how they blew up buildings to go to war to protect your freedom and liberty you so love."

[spam link removed]

edit on 1/10/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join