It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Documents Reveal Occupy Crackdowns WERE Coordinated, Assassinations Considered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I guess it was the 14th amendment. if you were so knowledgable you would have made the correction rather than insult. Does a lot to show your tact.

Good form.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This isn't a gun rights thread. Stop de-railing it. Go argue in the other 30000000000000000000000000000 boring gun threads. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You sooo just echoed my thoughts Waterbottle. It does make me want to vomit though, reading posts from someone who isn't even from this country trying to belittle our constitution. Take an otherwise interesting thread and fill it with dribble. It seems these days that there's at least one in every crowd (or thread as it were).
edit on 1-1-2013 by sageturkey because: More thoughts on the subject.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageturkey
You sooo just echoed my thoughts Waterbottle. It does make me want to vomit though, reading posts from someone who isn't even from this country trying to belittle our constitution.

The OP is wrong.

Go ahead and vomit all over youself.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

Well actually I'm not wrong. It's just unconfirmed because of the gigantic blank spaces. But doing some inferring I still think that they are talking about FBI agents or patsys. The FBI did this in the past when COINTELPRO was active, why wouldn't they do it again?

They'll do anything to real social change from occurring. That's why they murdered so many of the black panthers.

You've been trolling since the first post you made in this thread.
edit on 1-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

But assassinate leaders? No, if they had, it would never be in a document available through FOIA.

Then why didn't they edit out the cointelpro sections on assassinating people? Those were received via the FOIA in the 70s.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

Well actually I'm not wrong. It's just unconfirmed because of the gigantic blank spaces. But doing some inferring I still think that they are talking about FBI agents or patsys. The FBI did this in the past when COINTELPRO was active, why wouldn't they do it again?

They'll do anything to real social change from occurring. That's why they murdered so many of the black panthers.

You've been trolling since the first post you made in this thread.
edit on 1-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

I notice anyone on the site that doesnt agree that all rich people and government want nothing but citizens in FEMA camps is an agent or a troll.

Nobody disagree with armed conspiracy theorists. They tell YOU how it is

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
makes me wonder what they were doing to undermine the Ron Paul movement. Would they have shot him too?

How does a country recover from fascism? Because when the govts spies and strongarms sit in closed meetings with the banks and their spies conspiring against an American political movement wanting to regulate and prosecute the banks....that is fascism....that means it is not coming. It is here.

No matter how you feel about Occupy, surely you see that?

surely even any thinking FBI, CIA, DHS see that we cannot go on with this much secrecy, this much surveilance and this much corporate involvement in our government.
edit on 1-1-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Maybe this will wake people up. I have been repeating myself constantly on these boards, stating that the US government will use ANY tactic at their disposal to get what they want...even murder. It has been done in the past, and it is being done today. That is why I am not taking the shootings that are occurring at face value. There is likely something more.

And hopefully this is a slap in the face of those who say our firearms are not necessary. I will say it for the 39th time that we need weapons to protect ourselves from our own government and the people in power, which includes those who own Wall Street, and this was the whole point of the 2nd amendment. Our Founding Fathers lived through the consequences of challenging a government who thinks it can get away with anything, and that is how they had the experience and knowledge to include this amendment.

So anyway, this document doesn't surprise me in the least, because the government has always been willing to kill when someone challenges what they are doing, or knows too much and could potentially cause a problem. What does surprise me is that this paragraph wasn't redacted. Why on earth did they leave that in there? Oversight maybe. I often wonder who does the redactions. Are there employees who focus only on this? Or is there someone who worked on the project or operation who does the redacting before filing away these types of documents? I really would like to know.

If it is just someone who knows nothing about the projects except what they read in the documents, and they have many documents to review daily, it would not surprise me if they just quickly scanned the documents for personal information and the like, which is mainly what gets redacted. If this is how the FBI operates regarding FOIA documents, then it is feasible that information about the assassination of OWS leaders was simply overlooked by a person who knew nothing about the plan to sabotage OWS.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
One of the things on the corporate media you heard repeatedly when the OWS protests started was "Who are the leaders". There was an obsession with that and unease that the movement was decentralized and focused on an idea instead of a personality. I guess now we know why.
edit on 1-1-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

indeed, but lets look at the bright side

ironically, in light of the revelations regarding
the Schutz-Staffel's modus operandi [the subject of this thread]

the occupy model of non-leadership will be de riguer
for any and all protesting activities from now on,

having been confirmed regarding effectiveness
after all, they couldn't find a head to cut off,
and no doubt all this depraved activity cost them a pretty penny

looks like a systempunkt to be exploited.

looking forward to Occupy 2013

edit on 1-1-2013 by DerepentLEstranger because: edit

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
And here I thought Cointellpro ended in the 70's as the Bureau claims.
Let's think back to when OWS started remember all the labels that were thrown their way? "Domestic Terrorists" "Extremists",etc preparing the public for a crackdown,perhaps?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

maybe you didn't get the memo, but anything undemocratic is terrorism. Anything anti-capitalism is terrorism.

if they weren't guilty, they wouldn't have redacted half the damn document, and they would have arrested the guilty party. you've changed your position so many times in the last 6 pages it's astounding that you have the audacity to say someone else is wrong.

a statement like "the writer suggests *huge blank* assassinate leaders of ows with suppressed snipers" equates to having one's hand caught in the cookie jar.

*puts cookie behind back* "i was just..checking to make sure the cookies were all ok, of course i didn't take any"

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FirstCasualty

... disrupting the financial system could harm a lot of people. A large number don't have enough groceries to last a few days, forget a few months...

That's rich seeings the financial straights we are in due can be attributed to banks leveraging their stupid mortgage problems onto everyone and the ensuing bailouts. What about that? What are peoples' recourse we don't have decades to wait and infiltrate these institutions when they can literally flip a switch and have the US economy virtually grind to a halt in a matter of months.

OT - OP thanks for bringing this out. I am wondering if the redacted names are something along the lines of say what Blackwater Security was or even other supporting 'rogue militias'. It seems to be all the rage to outsource government work anymore. Definitely gives one pause about attending any such event no matter what the reasons.

But then again, maybe that's the whole idea.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well, OWS is basically done now...therefore, now they can admit all the bad # the government did, and noone will care, cuz it's the past...

This is what they always do, don't you know? Do something bad, wait till public interest dies down, allow info that exposes the bad things to be released...then noone cares, and onto the next thing...
edit on 2-1-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

"if you want to change the system you have to work within it"

That is silly not even Obama believes that!

Google "Obama can't change Washington from the inside"

I'd post the YouTube vid if I wasn't on my phone.

Sorry if this has been posted already,but I just can't stand it when people say that bs.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

"if you want to change the system you have to work within it"

That is silly not even Obama believes that!

Google "Obama can't change Washington from the inside"

I'd post the YouTube vid if I wasn't on my phone.

Sorry if this has been posted already,but I just can't stand it when people say that bs.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

If thats as much thought as you want to put into it then great. Just stay on coarse. Your doing great!

ATS should think about a phone app. If they have not already, i should search.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Now imagine what they will do to gun owners who resist confiscations if they planned to kill peaceful protesters?

Yeah, all of this will end so well, it's be like a fairy tale!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Can someone tell me the pages where it says they want to kill americans?
I cant see that good. Thank you in advance

We need to spread this around if its true. People only believe when they see the govt document in front of them.
Wouldnt that be conspiracy to murder? I havent read it...what page? Im on a mini tablet and cant see!!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
How is anyone shocked by this?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by projectvxn
Hey I have an idea...Let's give up our guns.

Its not like the government would consider murdering all of us...Oh wait...
For What... What are we going to Wait For...
You Had your Guns when they Killed Kennedy, and What did you do?
You had your Guns when they Lied about and Invaded Iraq , and What did you do?
You had your Guns when they said they could Detain and Arrest Americans with no Due Process, and What did you do?

NOTHING , Your Guns are going to do Nothing , because you and your Gun Croonies are going to do Nothing.

So Stop with the Tyrannical Gov B,S,

Sometimes you have to put up with #. You can't just wage war on the Government you moron. The guns will be used if the # keeps going on but the people must see the wrong doing by the Government. First you fight with words, then you fight with arms if that doesn't work. Also not many people believe Kennedy's death was an inside job. Many people still believe Iraq had WMD's. The last part, we still need to fight with words for awhile.

People who support Liberty need to organize and get together. We can't do anything when we don't know about each other. One person with a gun can't start a war. It takes a group of people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join