It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream I had last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I have never considered myself psychic or anything like that, but I have had some dreams that ended up being true later on. Dreams seem to be different to me than to most people. I dream in color, and my dreams are very vivid, though I tend to not remember them most of the time.

Last night I had a dream that I was playing with a little brown haired, green eyed, baby boy. I was calling him Kevin and he had a little blue jumper on that said "Daddy's hot-rodder" on it. I felt strong love and protectiveness for this baby. This dream came out of nowhere, I can't think of the reason for it. I have always wanted kids, but it hasn't been something that I try for all the time or anything. Anyway, in this dream I felt happier than I have in years, and when I woke up, I was disappointed when I realized it was just a dream.

Did I dream of my future son? Any Ideas?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Sounds like you're finally going to find the right woman for you Dave!
Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Well, I don't know about that, just a dream, but it got me curious

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

If it is any consulation, I dreamt of my ex husband when I was 13, I met him when I was 16. He was wearing the same thing in my dream, as in real life....scary.

And I dreamt about a guy that was hurt, but I needed his help,(after TSHTF) And that same guy started working where I work a few weeks later.

Dreams are some pretty messed up things. I myself, I dream in color, do not know the people in my dreams, but I can see the dream from their perspective, kinda like jumping into their body. Or I can hover and watch from above. So, yes, It is a possibility you did dream of your future son, or you dreamt of yourself as a baby.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Well, I didn't dream of myself as I have blue eyes and as a child my hair was very blonde, almost white. But, dreams are weird, My mother dreamed of my dad before she'd ever seen him, even saw the car he had when they met later in the dream (which was a yellow 57 Chevy 4 door with zebra skin seatcovers, the 70's huh?). I also dream in the third person, I'll see myself in the third person, but It's always an over-the-shoulder view, and I feel everything in the first person even though I see it in the third, if that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've had a couple experiences like that too.. It could very well be.

While I was with an ex-boyfriend I dreamed about a blonde girl named Jessica that my boyfriend of the time was hanging out with. In the dream I just remember her giggling and playing with her hair while he stared at her. Two days later on facebook he adds a girl named Jessica, blonde hair and all. This happens only for me to find out that he had cheated on me with her.

Another instance, I was with my current boyfriend and the only problem we have is his ex-girlfriend of five years. I would dream about her ever so often, laughing or smiling and trying to take my boyfriend out into a garden. Sure enough, only to find that either they had been talking, had briefly seen each other, or she was coming to town. One time I woke in a panic and she had texted him the instant I woke up, and I saw on the screen her saying "(Deceased family friend) wishes we would be together forever. I'll always love you."

Every time I dream about something like that, it happens in real life. Sorry if this is off-topic but I felt the need to share my experiences with you.

top topics

join