It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Years - with a twist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello ats

*Note* those who have plans for tonight in celebration of this very night, I encourage you to exit this window now and continue enjoying your night

For the rest of you who were intrigued by the title, welcome.

What is New Years? What is its significance to humanity, Earth and life? What is the purpose of these "special" days/dates?

New Year is the 1st of January, every 365.2 days our calendar (like the Mayans) resets itself in a never ending illusion of reality. This day is only significant to the gregorian calendar. It is the mental tool which was created for its true purpose, control.

If we go outside of Earth, and o to Mars, what we want to perceive as "time" becomes irrelevant as our "time" is based on Earth's rotation and movement around the Sun. Mars would be a different "time"/date structure as would all planets of eachother.
Furtermore, if we leave the solar system, and went to the nearest star, Proxima Centauri, the idea of "time" and dates become ever more irrelevant to space, creation and our lives.

So why on Earth have we been made to perceive time and dates? Why do we have New Years, Easter, Christmas and such "special" days?

When we think of days, the true understanding of a day is the Earth rotating. One Sun/Moon revolution in our skies represents a "day" to us. 365.2 of these specific observations gives us 1 year, and thus we have a New Year.

What is the significance of this short count to ourselves and this planet? Why do we participate in this particular event blindly? Why do we party and drink our braincells away because the Earth has revolved around the Sun one full count assuming our calendar from 1584 is 100% accurate?

We are to assume that the romans who created the gregorian calendar, who pushed it's conformity throughout Europe and the rest of the world; who had little technology, could 100% record the Earth going around the Sun perfectly and this is based on sun dials and observations

This is what TODAY is based upon. Assuming the roman calculations of the Earths revs were 99.999% accurate, hundreds and hundreds of years ago.

With the technology we have today, one would think we would find out the TRUE "new years", the true calculations of earths movements around Sol. But we continue to have faith in ideas which were made up long long time ago.. but we also beleive we are the most techological advanced race the World has ever seen!?

So is this day just another day, or does it hold any true meaning or significance? I have little research on this topic, dates, calendars etc.. (I know the irony right?
) But there are things which stand out regarding this calendar and how it fits within the imagination of the human race.

The romans who most likely created and pushed this calendar on the rest of the World - were later adopted by another nation, which later found America and Canada. The western world has become "Little rome". We follow the same politic games, the same architecture can be seen within the Vatican and Capitol Hill, we follow the same calendar and daily practises of military and government control.

Now I know what your thinking "woah Loveisanart, that is quite the leap from New Years".. well yes it is, but what better day to present the connections and origin of New Years?

We need to start thinking; what would be the purpose to record Earths positioning around the Sun, and why would we incorperate this into our every day lives.

I honestly cannot find any logical or meaningful answer to record Earths positioning, and incorperate this information into society. The only thing my imgination could come up with is Roman's role of conquering the World.
We can still see today that there are people who have continued these plans of conquering the World. The Vatican which houses the most power and wealth Im aware of; reflect Rome. Architecture seems like the same masons carried out their traditions in the modern world.

We see capitol hill has the same resemblance to Rome as the Vatican - the architecture. Who builds these buildings and monuments? Well masons do. Who would have complete freedom and control to build these empires? Well only a Free - Mason.

The calendar we are ment to perceive is nothing but a means of control, it is a continuation of what Rome was about, complete domination of the World. Before the western settlers; we had rich and pwoerful families/bloodlines in Europe, Brittania, Rome, France, Ireland.. One of these empires gave orders to a group of men to explore the waters for new land, to expand the empire.

This is where "New York", "New England" and other adoptions of Brittania were founded. What we call America, came from the order of the British empire, who as America was being founded, controlled what is now Canada. Yes this empire was powerful, which will make one think what happened to Rome? Did it conform? It sure a hell loooks like it people.

Little men sent on ships, to voyage for new land, to expand the empire of Rome or Britian. Using dates, religion, politics, government, fortune, military as their faucets of power to gain that control which will make expansion that much easier..

This is the twist of today. Today marks the new year to society, but to those who further the expansion of the empire, it marks another victory checkpoint, and soon if this blind pattern follows, a checkMATE for humanity.

Everytime 365.2 days go by, these guys get closer to world domination. And the end of their attempt is nigh', in fact its right around the corner.. While we are partying, jamming music, slamming back shots and drinks killing our brains and bodies slowly but surely... these wolves in sheep clothing are getting closer to the final supper.

The calendar we perceive is a lie; the religions that dominant today are a lie, the people we believe are leading our countries are liars, the thing we deem most important in society - money - is a lie. This all roots back to the romans, who were on a mission of global domination. But if we keep looking back into THEIR his-story, we keep letting the truth infront of us be unseen and pass us by another "year".

I hope 2013 is the year people realize the lies, deception and global plan that has been put to manifest for hundreds and hundreds of years.. This is our last "year" to wake up from the illusions they have created in our mental minds. This is the do or die moment for humanity to wake up, come together and participate collectively in taking back their FREE WILL.

I wish you all a happy and joyful additon to your lives from this Earth position to the next and there of, until your remaining days

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

New Years Day is special! It is my birthday!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

New Years Day is special! It is my birthday!

CUTEST avatar on Ats!! ^.^

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Happy New Year to you, Ireland has just celebrated the New year just over 1 hour ago!

I congratulate you on your thread but can I just point out why we need a calendar and a date. Farmers rely on dates to be able to grow crops and feed us.

With that Enjoy the rest of 2012 or the start of 2013 depending where you live!
edit on 31-12-2012 by bluloa because: spelling.

edit on 31-12-2012 by bluloa because: More bad spelling!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thank you kindly sweets!
But it's more like 46 than 17- but I'm still a kid at heart!

May your new year be filled with health, happiness and love!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Gosh, i love the people on this site, i knew this thread would go this way!
Happy new year everyone.

Seriously though, good thread op, lots of info. so f and s.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
Happy New Year to you, Ireland has just celebrated the New year just over 1 hour ago!

I congratulate you on your thread but can I just point out why we need a calendar and a date. Farmers rely on dates to be able to grow crops and feed us.

With that Enjoy the rest of 2012 or the start of 2013 depending where you live!
edit on 31-12-2012 by bluloa because: spelling.

edit on 31-12-2012 by bluloa because: More bad spelling!

Happy New Years to my friend

Yes I understand agriculture depends on recordings of dates, but does the rest of civilization have to conform to this mental stratedgy?

The farmers use to use the stars, moon phases, soil, temperature in the air, and colour of leaves for agriculture. A calendar is really irrelevant to having, when nature is the best calendar and clock we can have.

The point is not even about agriculture, as I understand the farmers use it, but the calendar was clearly (OR IS TODAY) used to control all aspects of society.

When, as Ive stated, time does not exist. Its only in the human imgination that we perceive this artificial idea.

Thanks for posting, be safe tonight as always. Gets crazy on this very day..

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Thank you kindly sweets!
But it's more like 46 than 17- but I'm still a kid at heart!

May your new year be filled with health, happiness and love!

Very welcome

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It's 2am here and you just made me pour another brandy, well that's my excuse anyway.
I think you're right but the people are too busy being entertained by the brain numbing TV shows to notice what's going on.
Happy New Year to you all and Happy Birthday to littled16.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

It's 2am here and you just made me pour another brandy, well that's my excuse anyway.
I think you're right but the people are too busy being entertained by the brain numbing TV shows to notice what's going on.
Happy New Year to you all and Happy Birthday to littled16.

Enjoy your glass of brandy my friend, cheers to you and yours

Thanks for stopping by

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

Thank you LELO1, and a very happy new year to you as well!!!

Live long and prosper friend!!!

new topics

top topics

join