It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Hands ! blue/brown/etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
hi guys n gals,
this is my forst post. ive been reading for ATS for a while now but i never signed up cos i thought non of the conspiracy things have or would happen to me....
About a week ago i read a topic called BLUE HAND i found it quite interesting and believed the experiances of the members as its happened to me aswell.
about 2-3 years ago when i was about 12, i went on holiday, me and my family lived in our holiday home (5 star acomodation) evrything was fine for a few days, then during the day i opened my bedroom door, walked in a few steps then glanced at the on-suite bathroom door, the door was open, i waited a few seconds, then i saw A BURNT BLACK/BROWN HAND WITH 5 INCH NAILS sticking outside of the door, i ran out of the room as fast as i could, screaming like a girl, my parents came up to me, i explained the thing i just saw, they opened the room door and went in to the bathroom there was NOTHING in there.
Now i know some members might read this and think its just a kid daydreamin on hiliday, but THE HAND/CLAW WAS REAL. I stayed inside the living room for the next few jhours while i over heard my parents saying it was probably a jinn (type of deamon/made of fire). I asked them later if they said it was a jinn but they just said no son it was probably ur imagination. I soon asked around the area and found out supposed JINNS were common at night roaming around the area.
..... if anyone else has had a simmilar experiane please post it here...thnx

[edit on 26-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ok, a few questions.
1)Where were you on holiday?
2)(I know this sounds mean but I have to ask) Did you take medication or drugs at the time.
3) Which person did you ask about the deamons and what was his age?
4) Have you had things like this happen before?

By the way welcome to ATS

Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
this sounds like a rip-off of the thread on "Blue Hands" ....

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
hi, anwers to ur questions

1) india
2)no medication
3)i asked 15 -40 year old men and women
4)nothing like this has ever happened before or since

by the way the guy who said this is a blue hand ripp off, it isnt, what would i gain from that and why? i posted it so i could info from other people who may have had the same experience. plz dont post those type of negetive comments.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by asianboy
...then i saw A BURNT BLACK/BROWN HAND
...THE HAND/CLAW WAS REAL.
...type of deamon

Yes, the above matches an experience I had but it was attached to a body as well. Not willing to discuss in detail because I doubt the atmosphere would make me feel good about my experiences. If you're encountering demon-types, my advice is to be sure you're on the right side. God offers protection.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Saint 4 God, u said that u had a simmilar experiance can u please describe it, u said u didnt want to discuss it fully, can u just give few details...i.e when where etc.
_______________________________________________-
has any1 else got a simmilar expriance or know what this thing i saw was (jinn) plz post.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Whatever you saw was most likely a hullicanation or an awakening of your third eye which made you see a being from another dimension. The demons themselves don't look like that they're aliens from Nibiru, join siaionofthemorningstar or the joyofsatan group for more info. It's the parasitic angels that most likely look like that.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
orfeo8,

thnx for ur view, quite interesting about the 3rd eye concept.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by asianboy
Saint 4 God, u said that u had a simmilar experiance can u please describe it, u said u didnt want to discuss it fully, can u just give few details...i.e when where etc.

The body was over seven feet tall, similar in skin as you said - charred brown skin (not human tone) with malformed muscles. Large, not in appropriate spots for humans. The face was beastly at best and quite pissed off at me. Early October 1989. This was one of but not the only form I'd encountered this creature.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When I was very young, I remember seeing a hand in what I think I perceived to be a black glove coming up between my bed and the wall. I think I reported (to my parents) seeing it on more than one ocassion. I've since thought that maybe it was a dream or just the shadow of my own hand I remembered seeing. I think I was a little scared of it.
Throughout my entire childhood, I was afraid of going to bed.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Technically, if you actually saw something that wasn't there, a psychiatrist might attribute it to psychosis. But I wouldn't worry too much about that unless you see such things on a regular basis, and even then that doesn't necessarily mean you are crazy.

Scary images of humanoid creatures are, as best I can tell, usually either a product of our own imaginations or some form of contact with a dark spiritual being, or "demon".

Demons radiate fear because they are themselves afraid, existing as tortured spirits, tormenting themselves and others in their agony. They tend to try to gain power and influence over others, falsely believing that they might find relief from their suffering by doing so.

At the root of all fear is deceit. Demons seek to intimidate and deceive others and thereby gain some measure of control over them.

I used to fear demons, but no longer do because I see them, and all spirits, as my brothers and sisters who have fallen into Darkness. Knowing their plight moves me to compassion for them, not fear of them.

Although there are many, many sources who falsely claim otherwise, demons cannot take any power they are not given.

To fear them is to give them power, and I advise against doing so.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You know these two threads, this one and the blue hands, take me back thirty years ago when I was about three or four. I used to have the same dream over and over again of some creature with brownish yellow hands all of the time. I remember distinctly one dream of walking into my livng room and over in the corner there were eight disfigured long finger nails sticking up through the floor. I remeber being terrified at wondering what was hanging in the basement attatched to those ugly long nails. Pretty strange dreams for a young child growing up in the early seventies. To this day I have no idea where the material for those dreams came from.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hate tobe a spoil spot but can you use the origanal thread There plenty more of this sort of thing to look at and it saves on space.
BLUE HANDS THREAD

top topics

join