It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC reporter claims to have found Scientologists’ ‘alien space cathedral’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This "alien space cathedral" strikes me as a tomb of sorts; anyone know where LRH is buried? Maybe Cruise, Travolta, other Thetans are to be intombed there as a central revival port once LRH makes his way back from the dead.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What kind of a belief system probes thru it's members lives with personal questions? That are obviously only asked to gain leverage over them ? Because the systems Elders anticipate descension among the members ?

A cult !

What kind of following has members who have to run prison break style when they decide to leave ?
Usually after praising the benevolence and happiness they've found in this way of life ?.

A cult !

What kind of an organisation drives a psychological wedge between family members ?
And doesn't understand that blood is thicker than water. While members claim it is a good path for themselves and humanity.

A cult !

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When something hits home to you,you roll with it.
These guys are master manipulators and throw alot real interesting theories around.
But wth would the world come to if this was the only religion?
Scary thought indeed.

Im starting to think the new world order might be a real good idea...But I think my idea of a new world,and big bros idea are 2 different worlds..LOL

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
There's a CST base in tuolumne county by Sonora in Nor. Cal. I only know about it from a person who lives in Sonora (family has for generations) the property goes back into a mountain & is highly secured. He told me that 1 a year travolta & cruise go up there for a visit. A black stretch hummer limo is their preferred method of transportation. He didn't know much of anything else except there were into "Time capsules"
His family knew a contractor that did most of the work into the mountain & the main concern for building was withstanding a cataclysmic event. This story pretty much verified what he told me, so yeah there's a CST base in the Sierras in the "mother lode" country.

What's worse?
A) humanity is wiped out and millinia later another civilization stumbles across LRH gold discs?

Or

B) Georgia guidstones????

Hmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere
Wouldn't it be scary if we had an atomic war that wiped out most of man, and then centuries later we find this.....the future looks bleak.

Is that a plausible motive for them wanting a nuclear war ?

edit on 2-1-2013 by McGinty because: to add quote

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

"Its vault houses the lectures of church founder L Ron Hubbard on gold discs locked in titanium caskets sealed with argon," the excerpt says.

This sounds eerily similar to the gold discs found by Joseph Smith...Smith was an avid practitioner of the occult as was his father who was a dowser. Now I'm quite intrigued as to what else Hubbard may have been in possession of.

/E: Just found this on a quick search after making this post and reflecting back..

www.scnforum.org...

So this gives me more answers and questions >.>
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

By chance, anyone else see a vesica pisces, in the OP picture from Google Earth?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I hope they dont know something the rest of us dont and wont know, when the time comes!!

If anyone is thinking of dropping a bomb anywhere.... at least get a few of these bunkers built around the World be fore it happens!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

I though the exact same thing as I read the OP's post...then seconds later, read your thought. Exactly the same as mine. Maybe Scientology IS real.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Answer my own question here, and while it's the Wikipedia (I know), here's what it said: "His body was cremated following an autopsy and the ashes were scattered at sea.[298] Scientology leaders announced that his body had become an impediment to his work and that he had decided to "drop his body" to continue his research on another planet,[299] having "learned how to do it without a body".[300]"
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

I still think it looks/reads like a tomb - why else would gold disc inscriptions be needed unless followers needed to believe they were witnessing "divine text" once their souls travel back to earth - kinda of reminder of sorts.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I live in the Arcadia area of Phoenix, Arizona. The church of scientology recently just opened a brand new church literally right next to the high school i attended when i grew up. They put tons of money into this nicely renovated building in the middle of the affluent arcadia neighborhood. Is this a ploy to just play off the celebrity staus of the church? The rich well off arcadia people love their celebrities and TMZ, so put a church of scientology there and try to get some of that money from the area? I just think it is really weird it is right next to a high school. Are they trying to recruit? I also find it very weird that they have a sign out side saying take a free personality test. Is the whole goal to get people in and try to recruit them for the financial benefit of the church or the church's higher ups.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

This seems pretty old ....Interesting article about the 2 plots of land and the dealings of the Church
en.wikipedia.org...

Land that they invested Millions in and then swapped with the USA, with a land value of only 28k

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Xenu is coming back in the form of a comet next year. He is trying to shake up the Earth to create volcanos as he has a vast store of h-bombs. Once this comet breaks apart when close to Earth, you will see the DC-10's with he bombs. New volcanos will sprout up all over the place and the bombs will be dropped. These enclaves will protect those who are worthy.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, I guess that's not any crazier than any other religion using other people's money to build ridiculous things.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
bbc reporting at its peak. next they will be investigating flashing lights in the skies.
edit on 2-1-2013 by SecludedGamer because: (no reason given)

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join