It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien space Cathedral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I dont know how i feel about scientology.
my friend keeps telling me about it.
He tells me they use some kind of harry potter wand to command alien spirits or something.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I cant help but notice the amount of time and money spent by organizations such as the BBC to make programs that are designed to create hate towards the scientologists, why?

Because the BBC is owned by the PTB
The Scientologists Should say what this not so secret bunker is for..........
Happy New Year

Cran

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The diamond motif is seen in butterfly symbolism, where it represents the concept of transformation and immortality.

The diamond symbol is also seen from the Osage as a representation of the earth. It will have a equa-distant cross in the center indicating the importance of the four cardinal winds/directions.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Of all the spaceships to be bought to earth in,why would they be similar to of all things DC8s,just asking? (A DC8 for those who don't know was Douglas' answer to the Boeing 707 that first flew in the late 50s).

Maybe,just maybe it wasn't a spaceship and actually was a DC8! If this was today,would they be bought to earth in a spaceship similar to say a Boeing 767
?
edit on 1-1-2013 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sort of reminds me of a modified version of this....

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This same story has been running since '86. They just slapped "alien cathedral" on there to get attention. After the wacco incident it was being called a compound and there were rumors of evil armed scientologists running around up there.
The Church has given tours of it in the past but you will rarely see interviews with people that have been inside with stories like these.

www.holysmoke.org...
About the same time Ooms' story appeared, Las Vegas city and San Miguel County officials toured the site.

Hilario Rubio, Jr., a former county planner, recalled that he toured the archive with former City Councilor Dana Lucero, former County Manager Edward Lucero, former County Attorney Arthur Bustos and a deputy sheriff.

"There are so many rumors about it," said Rubio, who now works for the regional housing authority. "They built nice houses and a tunnel in the mountain to store records -- exactly what they said they would do."

Bustos recalled that the tunnel was "the size you could put a train in" with several "finger corridors" off the main shaft.

But those now in office say all they know about the San Miguel Ranch is what they read in a newspaper four years ago.

Last September, a group of State Police officers toured the archive at the request of the "Church" of "Spiritual Technology."

[Two pictures are shown. The upper shows a man standing before a house, perhaps one-room made of adobe. A dog and construction materials are near the house. The caption reads:]

Above: Jose Mufiiz, who is building a house some 16 miles from the San Miguel Ranch where Scientologists have built a archive complex, said he has never visited the ranch or met any of its employees.

[A picture shows a road with six hairpin turns ascending a hill. The caption reads:]

Left: In an aerial view of the Scientology retreat near Trementina, an airstrip can be seen on top of the mesa, the retreat is at lower right, and the building housing the tunnel entrance is at left.

[A picture shows a locked iron gate across a two-track dirt road. The caption reads:]

Below: The 16-mile dirt road leading up to the Scientology property is blocked about four miles from the houses by a padlocked, metal-pipe gate.

[The text of the article continues.]

"After what had happened in Waco, these people came to us because they wanted to cool the rumors some of the misconceptions that were going on," recalled Capt. David Velarde, formerly commander of the Las Vegas office of the State Police.

Department of Public Safety Secretary Richard C de Baca, who joined the tour, said that he visited the tunnel, the houses and watched a demonstration of document preservation. He said video cameras are placed at the tunnel's entrance, but that none of the San Miguel Ranch employees carried guns.

But the story in the OP is from the John Sweeney "story" that he did, during that whole story John Sweeney john Sweeney pulled a lot of stunts, at one point he actually declines taking a tour of another base like the one in new mexico only to show up unannounced so that he can pretend like they won't let him in.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by Superhans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
can't edit my last post but I thought I would add this
cosmiclog.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

So why are we discussing the actions of a small made-up religion?

I sincerely detest scientology, their intent and especially their methods and it is well known who created that "church" and for what reasons.

I do not see any benefit in discussing this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join