It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in sky reported in Liberty County, TX

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There were reports of strange lights in the sky above Liberty County last night.
The Eyewitness News newsroom was flooded with calls from people in Cleveland who saw something they couldn't quite identify. We got two iWitness photos from our viewers around 9:15pm. On one of the photos you can see what appear to be strange lights in the shape of a triangle.

One police officer may have even captured these strange lights on a dashboard camera. Some viewers were wondering if these pictures are evidence of UFO's.

Link

It looks like 2 of the triangle shape objects.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Nice Find..Very clear shot!!! Creepy... the more I see the triangle shape the more
I am confused by whether its not our craft..Or its completely Black Ops but none the less really strange!..Star and Flag..

edit on 31-12-2012 by DjembeJedi because: not finished

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Give it any bets it's Area 51 just testing it's new toys out. Nothing to be concerned about. I think, I have given up the idea of Aliens ever having hope of landing.

That's why I came to ATS, and still in 2 years...

Nothing to show for it.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Give it any bets it's Area 51 just testing it's new toys out. Nothing to be concerned about. I think, I have given up the idea of Aliens ever having hope of landing.

Nothing to show for it.

yep. we're so quick to believe the shadow government has all this tech, yet we discount them operating these UFOs. they have means of travel we can't imagine. all of terrestrial origin.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
another fuzzy picture.....just saying??

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Some viewers were wondering if these pictures are evidence of UFO's

I wonder if it may be a reflection in the windshield

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There a quite a few sights to see in the sky right now. Has anyone seen this video yet?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OH jeeze.......these are very compelling looking craft......
almost the same as the Belgium triangles.....
And there are eye witnesses for those replete with photos as well....
Gotta believe that there is something up there we dont know about.....
theirs or ours....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The iWitness page shows a picture uploaded: December 29, 2012 - 9:37 PM, with a map showing Houston, Tx (guessing that's the IP location)

iwitness.abc13.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow creepy. I can't think of anything that those lights could be. But I'm sure someone will have an answer.

S and F

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ha, look where the location shown in the iWitness page is...

Map Link

ETA: Several other anon photos show the same location. Have not figured out if it is the IP or EXIF location
edit on 12/31/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Multiple witnesses. Obviously not Chinese lanterns.

Interesting!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
The iWitness page shows a picture uploaded: December 29, 2012 - 9:37 PM, with a map showing Houston, Tx (guessing that's the IP location)

iwitness.abc13.com...

Not sure about the IP but Liberty County is part of the Houston TV viewing area so it is close to town. Its east and I believe north of Houston (Harris County)

ETA: that map location is the Channel 13 building.
edit on 12/31/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
These seem to be the same pics as the one reported in the post article. Note the title / location. That matches near the location on the map on the iWitness upload page.

Wondering if the news people got this wrong using these pics. Photos seem to be from Houston, Cleveland is 30 miles NE of Houston.

Something isn't right....

Ufos ??? Near Shepard and memorial

iwitness.abc13.com...
edit on 12/31/2012 by roadgravel because: add link

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker

Originally posted by roadgravel

iwitness.abc13.com...

Not sure about the IP but Liberty County is part of the Houston TV viewing area so it is close to town. Its east and I believe north of Houston (Harris County)

ETA: that map location is the Channel 13 building.
edit on 12/31/2012 by TXTriker because: (no reason given)

You might be thinking of KHOU on Allen Parkway; KTRK is on Bissonet. THe police memorial is near the Shepard/memorial area. Note the other downtown pictures from Anonymous uploader has the same location.
edit on 12/31/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Nothing to show for it.

Looking for confirmation of Aliens on ATS; a place where agendas, hoaxes, charlatans, trolls, middle school debunkers and professional liars make up a good portion of the members?

Want to be convinced? Then take a trip to the San Luis Valley in Southern Colorado. You will never quite be the same. I have seen the triangle craft there like the ones showing up in Texas. It didn't look like any earthly technology Ive ever seen. These craft seem totally unconcerned about being seen, to be "secret" tech.
edit on 31-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ego police will he here shortly

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Best I can tell, the news people used a photo, unrelated to the story, as a picture of the lights in Cleveland.

Great reporting by the MSM as usual.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Do folks sky dive at night? And do they use two parachutes at times? If so that is a possibility.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
7;20 pm..just got the phone w/ liberty county sherriffs dept..
They said that they have since learned that the lights
reported last night were lanterns from a party..

FOR WHAT ITS WORTH..
I SHOT THESE VIDS A FEW YRS AGO IN KATY..
EXPERIENCE LASTED 11 MONTHES..

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

koombyeyamyass
edit on 25-3-2013 by R35TT because: forgot something

edit on 25-3-2013 by R35TT because: MISSSPELLING

edit on 25-3-2013 by R35TT because: forgot something

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join