It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pine Gap, Australia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Not the half of it... don't have much time at the mo but have you any info about the Twin engined Iroquis Black paint job with no markings seen over NZ skies? Posted by SoutherCrossBastard

Didnt know they were still using Iriquois, thought those were obsolete almost 15 years ago! Area 51 supposedly has a very mobile unit of Blue Berret commandos who roll out in specially unmarked flat black Blackhawks. These are also very commonly seen around UFO sightings and cattle mutilations.

The info I have on the Blackhawks and Blue Berrets, at least as associated with UFO sightings, is that they are emergency crash retrieval teams, in the event that an X Craft goes down. Thier job is to recover the craft before it is exposed in the media.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It is obvious that Pine Gap is a communications relay station for US satellites, just look at the dang antenna farm they are growing.

Australia is the most trustworthy Ally the U.S. has in the southern hemisphere and it only makes sence to locate a big comm station here to gather and relay comm traffic from satellites in orbit that are out of Ft. Meade's view.

High security, no doubt, is due to highly sensitive Keyhole, Vortex, and Rhyolite data being dealt with. I'd be really surprised if the Authralians were getting a "raw feed", however.

The testing of black aircraft outside of the continental US is pretty silly, folks.

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The testing of black aircraft outside of the continental US is pretty silly, folks.Posted by Pyros

I would agree, testing of any kind of supersecret technology on a foreign soil would be not a good idea. Although, it is a known fact that HAARP was in fact developed in the Western Deserts of Australia.

Also, Pine Gap is NOT a testing facility for US X Craft: that is taken care of either at Area 51 or another similar facility in Utah.

Pine Gap is a forward base for operationally deployed X Craft. The X Craft (TR-3B, ect) have been operationally deployed for at least 15 years.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
hmm i dont belive pine gap has anything as powerful as HARRP, no antennas above ground, ppl have been sayings its underground but i thouht that much EM energy or being between something that transmits gigawats of EM energy would destroy all electrical devices or atleast effect ppl alot??? any comments?? DR plz state if im wrong anywhere

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i live in australia in mossman queensland and i did some reaserch on the second wourld war and i found a that ther was a air strip thear and aafter th war the amecriens came in a bilt a under ground bace. it in 15 acrrs wide and 20 acrs long hvly garderd by fencers if eny 1 wants eny more ifo just ask me

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have never heard of such a military base.. and I can't find any information on it either... must be reall sekret like...

Chris

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been reported before but I just found this by surfing the net. Sounds Interesting.

www.apfn.org...

The United States has three major bases in Australia. One is in South Australia (Nurranger, near Woomera, T.N.), another in New South Wales, and the third (and by far the largest) is located within about 230 km (143 miles) of the geographical center of the continent, not far to the west of Alice Springs (Northern Territory), at the foothills of the southern slopes of the MacDonnell Range. This base is completely underground, with barely visible entrances to the surface. "This 'Top Secret' base is entirely financed by the United States Government, and is officially known as the Joint Defense Space Research Facility.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah this has been beat to death around here but always an interesting story to discuss.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Interesting article...howevre, is it just me, or is something missing....? How can the article posted on the first message here state:

"What exactly is Pine Gap? As strange as it may seem, even Australian Federal Parliament members do not know."

And then later state:

"The locals also say that an enormous amount of food is stocked in warehouses of what could well be a true multi-leveled underground city." ???

I would think someone would know something about a multi-leveled underground city....I mean, that can't be something that is easy to hide when it is in the process of being built...I would think people would see vast ammounts of dirt coming out of the ground and large ammounts of concrete etc... going in...???
Speculations/clarifications??

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Interesting questions.

there are rumoured to be nuclear powered tunnel borers that do away with the idea of digging and removal of waste. Whether that is what was employed I do not know. there is also the possibility that the tunnels were dug from below.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

there is also the possibility that the tunnels were dug from below

Do you mean like they sent some kind of underground digging unit out of a Sub and into the continental Plate?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Those are possibilities true,

but there is rumoured to be an entire global underground network now. Imagine how an existing tunnel could be used to go under pine gap and as a way to remove or reuse materials taken out at annother location.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah... I could see where an under-ground network of tunnels would assist in hiding current/new underground base development....but at the same time...if there is to be a huge inter-continental underground tunnel system, I have to firmly believe there would be several hundred people who have seen evidence of this....the fact remains if you dig out a tunnel, you are going to have excess dirt....and if they are facilities of any considerate size, then there is going to be large ammounts of dirt....not to mention the huge ammount of their "building material" whether it be concrete, cement, asphalt, electrical wires, lights, water & gas pipes.... or am I completely missing the point??? Something doesn't add up in this whole equasion to me...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperFreak
Yeah... I could see where an under-ground network of tunnels would assist in hiding current/new underground base development....but at the same time...if there is to be a huge inter-continental underground tunnel system, I have to firmly believe there would be several hundred people who have seen evidence of this....the fact remains if you dig out a tunnel, you are going to have excess dirt....and if they are facilities of any considerate size, then there is going to be large ammounts of dirt....not to mention the huge ammount of their "building material" whether it be concrete, cement, asphalt, electrical wires, lights, water & gas pipes.... or am I completely missing the point??? Something doesn't add up in this whole equasion to me...

You're thinking old logic. Free your mind and you will find the answer. Or dont you have an imagination? ;P

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
DaRage:

I have a very good imagination... The question is, how much credit do you give your imagination on the logical side of things. The questions I have are merely logical in their design....I ask the questions expecting some sort of answer that will assist me in making up my mind...I don't know about you, but I don't whole-heartedly believe everything I hear...sometimes things have to make some sense in order for me to believe them... What does it matter to you whether I have an imagination or not anyway?? I am not trying to force my opinion on you, or asking you to dis-credit the whole theory...

go annoy someone else please...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   
For those who asked about the pine gap warehouse.

The brand new warehouse and supply line for the base or the so-called "joint facility".

This warehouse contains supplies for the base. It surrounded by an extensive parking area for the buses which transport the workers to and from the base.

It also contains vehicles which appear to be for plumbers, electricians and communications

Tradesmens' vehicles in the new warehouse parking area. On 14 March 2001 there were 20 vehicles.

The unmarked buses which pick up workers from their homes all over Alice Springs and take them to and from Pine Gap.

If these buses cannot function, work at the base would be seriously interrupted.

There are 6 buses here but apparently there are usually 13 operating between the base and town.

www.anti-bases.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join