Happy New Year from Gray Fox

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Happy New Year from a long time viewer first time poster.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Frank and the present situation has made me finally speak. I've realised that my friends are just friends, sheep, cattle. And that is why I sit alone in the pub as the new year counts down. Although I sometimes disagree with post on here at least you have one side to the argument. I am aware that I have been alienated from society due to my outspoken nature and willingness to speak the truth. My friends hate me for trying to educate them. Well, they are not friends. I do not take everything I see he as truth and accept when I am wrong. So I hope to become a valued insight, poster and friend to people who share my interest. I hope my post causes curiosity. I expect some people to work it out. Null.

P.S. Hello
x
edit on 31-12-2012 by FrankJaeger because: Spelling mistake after 10 proof readings x

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ats!!! No shortage of friends to be made here and from all over the world. You will have no problem getting into like minded conversations here at ats. Happy new year. I'll be spending mine alone on a couch passi g out before midnight due to work exhaustion

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankJaeger

Happy New Years right back at you.

I will say though if your friends are sheep and cattle,you probably shouldn't go to farms and try making friends with animals...thats just weird and disturbing.
(I joke)

Welcome to ats.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Appreciate the mgs reference. Welcome to the off beat.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankJaeger

Welcome to ATS, FrankJaeger !

Like you, I am also without my "boring" and "uninformed" friends at this time of the year.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Welcome to the looney bin old chap.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, it can be hard to find good friends as an adult. But at least you know what you are looking for now, aye?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics
top topics

join