It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

U.S. Blew up Santa Claus and wants to blame it on Iran! I knew there was a false flag a coming! Solved!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

The fella ended the video too quickly...There's more to be seen I'm sure...

My observations: The little orb doesn't seem to be orbiting the larger object...It moves back and forth over the top...We do not see an explosion but what appears to be the aftermath...(was that edited out?) The other orbs above the 'explosion' are not stationary...They are moving...

For all one knows, the debris in the explosion may actually be a bunch of orbs that have moved out from the central bigger, brighter (orb?)...

Fun to speculate but we need a longer video...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by ArMaP
Sometimes we are wrong. For example, I wasn't expecting such a useless comment from you, although that could be expected from some new member not used to ATS.

Fair enough.

Was that reply even on topic?

Tut tut Slayer you no your not allowed a sence of humour on here. Slap wrist !!!!!!!! there no go and sulk in the corner like a naughty boy

Exploding lantern it is then and weldone Slayer

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

45 likes because people believe you that its a Weather balloon? it seemed more of a CGI then a Weather balloon.
edit on 1-1-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ikonoklast

Some of the frames remind me of this video of a nuke explosion in space. The footage is is declassified. Watch towards the end -- the first one appears to be fairly low in the atmosphere and the next two appear to be much higher. It's pretty interesting footage.

nuke in space

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Why has the original been taken down? The only clip available is from this news network.

I smell a sell-out

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Or I could have removed it as off-topic and ended it that way

Actually it was quite on-topic if you think about it.

Must be fun to be holding the e-gavel eh?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
They're aliens...run for your lives

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Light refraction? Are you kidding me? No seriously someone thought this was light refraction? Wow I'm speechless. Well IMO it looks like some sort of craft that may have combusted. Honestly I have no explanation. Good find!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
wooohooooo !!

The Doctor saved us all again !!!

yay !!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItDepends

Originally posted by ikonoklast

Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky

sacramento.cbslocal.com

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man scanning the night sky caught a sudden burst of light through his telescope. He recorded that strange sight with his smart phone...

“...I saw another object orbiting this — whatever it was up there...,” said Prychodzko.

...then returned to shoot a second video clip...

“As soon as I put the camera to the telescope it just blew up and I didn’t know what to say,” he told CBS13.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Thank you for the posting of this event!!
In all honesty, it is a very strange occurence. As far as I can tell, and I've tried to do some additional research, no official agency (Government(s), Private, Public) have come forward to explain what this was. Fact!

All we have is conjecture, speculation.....and a pretty darn interesting video. That's all we have. I am not going to conjecture what it was, because I can honestly say I have no idea. But it is interesting, and certainly one of the most 'UNcommon' film/video shown of late.

The only credible comment apparently comes from Stephen Moran, PHD, author of Astrophysics for Dummies. He simply replies "I don't recognize this explosion as an astronomical phenomena"!

That's all we got from any 'credible' source, which basically tells us nothing about the event.

Bottom line, something, unusual happened, and it has not been explained. Dr. Moran's statement is excluded because it explains nothing, just his opinion of what it 'might' not be. Okay horse has been beaten to death!!!

If this was an explosion would the debris not drift away from it? In the absence of resistance to slow the motion of the debris, he should have been able to capture at least a few minutes of that process.

Instead he only has a still photo while before that he has a few seconds of video, and he gives not even any information as to the object's location. He probably got more money on Craigslist after he went public with this.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I think the tiny thing orbiting the other bigger thing before it "Exploded" is pretty cool.
Have no clue what it could be but interesting none the less.

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to inform us it was a swamp gas filled weather balloon shaped like a Chinese lantern mistaken for Venus.

edit on 31-12-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

you slay me SLAYER69

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Sooooooo, is light infraction gonna be the new chinese lantern for 2013?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

No there's lots of things that could be.....I reckon it's a cigar being chucked out of a helicopter and getting chopped up in the blades. Ahem.....nothing to see move on it has to be a boring rational explanation. We don't want the herd getting too excited.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
yet another b.r.e, boring ,rational, explanation.......so sick of these. i want to believe in exploding aliens.
take 2.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

CBS 4 also contacted a Vatican expert....

Leave it to the "Main Stream Mindcontrol" and the Vatican "experts" to decide that this is some "sort of light refraction"...

Thanks for reminding me WHY I quit listening to the "experts"...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Alien/Human space craft/probe destroying an approaching astroid...!?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
Actually it was quite on-topic if you think about it.

It was on-topic, but even an on-topic post like that may (and many times does) result in a distraction from a real discussion.

Must be fun to be holding the e-gavel eh?

Not really, but thanks for making me learn a new word, I didn't know what a "gavel" is.
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Why did the guy not check where he was pointing the telescope, there are many apps that map the night sky, so he could of left the telescope pointing where it was & then after filming the video used Google Sky for example to pinpoint the location as a reference point.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSFC123
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

MIB is the only good explanation. Dude knows more about every subject scientifically than anyone I have ever come across. I asked what he did for a living one time and he ignored me, lol.

Which is fine. Don't pinpoint my location and destroy me, Phage.

Who said it has to be the same "dude" every time ?
Not hard to have multiple persons use one account if they are in the same location ... right
? Food for thought

Now back on topic, only on page 4, so for now Phage has a pretty solid explanation (As always
), wonder if somebody makes a more convincing one along the thread

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join