It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dianne Feinstein: “I Carried a Concealed Weapon”

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
First off, I want to make it clear, this thread is NOT about arguing over why we should or should not have a right to bear arms as per the 2nd. I took an oath to defend the Constitution against enemys, foreign AND domestic and I will go to my grave honoring that oath! It is to show that there are people in the US government whom DO have an agenda to disarm the American people and to show how it is deemed appropriate in their eyes to be able to defend themselves, however, us lowly serfs should not have the same rights as they do........

Here is a vid of her talking about how she carried concealed to protect herself.......

Here is a video in 1995, where she comes right out and says she wants to take all guns from the hands of American citizens....

There you have it. For those who say the government doesn't have an agenda please explain. This traitor to the US Constitution not only finds it perfectly legal for her to protect herself and her family, also finds that it should be illegal for us to defend ours! This is fine example of Feudalism, and how our government views it's citizens! Perhaps their reasoning could be considered just in their eyes, due to the fact that the American people are waking up to the charade we refer to as our government.......

These traitors are scared! To think of what they are capable of doing now, and then to think about what they would do to us once they disarm us, is one of those processes that really makes me numb.....

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
She needs one and has a right to protect herself....but is quite the hypocrite as so do we.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
She needs one and has a right to protect herself....but is quite the hypocrite as so do we.

Hopefully it jams on her when she needs it the most. Trashbag she is.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i don't know why she needs to carry a gun, just the thought of being in the same room as her is deterrent enough.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
elitism is deadly. or at least, it will be when the political class disarms the private class. (or tries to, at least.)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
She is a piece of trash. I've dealt with the california gun restrictions for too long and I can't wait to get out of this state. Hopefully our baboon president doesn't pass any national gun laws though. But since he got so much done in the last 4 years I think we're somewhat safe.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
2nd.
edit on 1-1-2013 by ArnoldNonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Maybe Dianne, Mrs. America Feinstein, will be happy to turn her gun over as well? Be a good sport, Dianne.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ArnoldNonymous

Wow although I agree she's an asshat I'll never agree with blatant racism. Move out of California NOW! You don't belong there and Arkansas will be happy to have you.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

You know how the coy, under-the-radar racism works. "Just because I said 'blue-gummed, big-nosed, jive-talking ape man' doesn't make me racist! YOU are the one that uttered the word race, so YOU are the racist!"

Just thought I'd get the bs non sequiturs out of the way

edit on 2-1-2013 by HeyAHuman because: rephrased for better clarity

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

Click here for more information.

I thought they were very kind! You obviously did not watch the videos that I posted! She is not only a vile criminal and hates the Constitution, she obviously believes she is better than the rest of us!

T&C prevents me from calling her what she really is.............................

edit on 4/1/13 by JAK because: Quote edit/T&C alteration

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

The problem is I hear people supporting her. I actually had a person tell me, "she is a politician and therefore more at risk than you. She needs a gun and you don't."

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

The problem is I hear people supporting her. I actually had a person tell me, "she is a politician and therefore more at risk than you. She needs a gun and you don't."

As you and I both know my friend, these are the kind of "useful idiots" that our government officials have used for them to propogate their takeover of our country....

They will learn soon enough how blind they have been. What is about to hit America is not going to be isolated to one party or the other. We are ALL going to pay for our blind obedience......

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963

Wow you are a piece of # for that comment!

I thought they were very kind! You obviously did not watch the videos that I posted! She is not only a vile criminal and hates the Constitution, she obviously believes she is better than the rest of us!

T&C prevents me from calling her what she really is.............................

I watched the videos most certainly...but

The Bill of Rights protects her too.
Do you honestly believe she deserves death, though?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He didn't say she isn't protected or that she deserves to die. He called her a hypocrite with a superiority complex. He also pointed out that it may indicate that the government has some greater agenda.

Thank you for the troll attempt.

new topics

top topics

join