It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was the Port Arthur massacre carried out by the aussie government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

You just replied to me you liar

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

ty
yeah didnt really think about what time it was lol . I just wanted to ask the questions

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Nth Q.L.D. The rifles we used mainly for pig hunting, which are a real pest on some of the cattle properties. A 30 round mag may seem like overkill, but it wasn't unusual to find them in herds of 40 or 50. The .22 was for rabbits.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

ok i meant any more after that... wait after this.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatcoat

Nth Q.L.D. The rifles we used mainly for pig hunting, which are a real pest on some of the cattle properties. A 30 round mag may seem like overkill, but it wasn't unusual to find them in herds of 40 or 50. The .22 was for rabbits.

AH HAH...............

Your a banana bender,

OK that makes sense

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Lol! I prefer cane toads.....long live king Wally!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
when you outlaw guns then only the outlaws will have guns!!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by toddy3174

If you have need for a gun then you can get one quite easily just not as easily as a it used to be and not being a generally gun obsessed nation they're generally happy about it, now try and ban putting shrimps on the barby and you'd soon see a different side according to my cousin who lives down there

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Theres a lot of information about this event that seems to clearly indicate that the goverment was behind it and that Martin Bryant was picked out as a suitable candidate for the patsy,

One of the best pieces of research that has been done on the Port Arthur shootings is in a PDF publication called
What’s Going On?: A Critical Study of the Port Arthur Massacre writtenby a bloke by the name of Carl Wernerhoff.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
hi all
I keep seeing all these aussies carry on about american gun laws and about how our government planned these mass shootings to get our guns

so i ask this was the Port Arthur massacre an aussie government inside job? Was martin bryant a brainwashed government assasin?

was it all planned out to come after your guns?

and why the hell would you fall for it?

Put it this way. In your opinion, do you think a mentally proven retard (with no prior weapon experience) could walk into a cafe and kill around 12 people (with many shot in the head) in a time span of 15 seconds? Furthermore, all the shots were fired from Bryant's hip.

I was going to post a video of Ted Serong stating how Bryant couldn't have been the shooter...but it appears to have been deleted. In any case, Ted Serong was the commander of Australian Forces in Vietnam. he was also a special forces officer and worked with the CIA. If he said the shooter wasn't Bryant...then...there is a problem with the official story...

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by toddy3174

And the Government!
Second Line

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
reply to post by toddy3174

If you have need for a gun then you can get one quite easily just not as easily as a it used to be and not being a generally gun obsessed nation they're generally happy about it, now try and ban putting shrimps on the barby and you'd soon see a different side according to my cousin who lives down there

ahh.... i live "down there" and never once have i seen "shrimps on the barbie" i don't know why paul hogan said that in that tourism ad
as for guns only criminals have easy access to guns here

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedmoonMWC

Originally posted by toddy3174

And the Government!
Second Line

exactamundo!!
2nd

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Interestingly enough 99% of the Australian population fell for the official MSM story.The government at the time only helped to cover it up by not allowing a commission into the incident.The patsy Marytn Bryant is drugged up in prison and being slowly killed.This Black Operation was a great success for gun control and is the basis for what's going in the USA so you can expect more lone gunman massacres in the US this year.www.2012.com.au...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

G,day mate. if you use the search bar all the info is already hear on ats. and if you do a yahoo search . you can find more info including harold holt and info on oswald. and as for my fellow countryman saying nobody cared about the buy back. load of civilian b.s.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
hi , I am in total disbelief of this thread.

I lived through port arthur. I strongly doubt most on here that claims to be an aussie actually are .

I'm only here as since sandy hook and new gun laws being discussed is this conspiracy theory being thrown around and from guess where ? Usa.

it's easy to sit back and say I ask these questions etc, but just about every question asked shows a complete lack of knowledge on our culture, history, isolation from the rest of the world due to distance , political and justice systems
, police force, local media , heck, even border control due to some of the ridiculous questions being raised here. And not to mention the actual witness accounts and so . Tbh to say what my eyes saw and endless amounts of therapy to overcome this was wrong would have me kicking the absolute crap out of you .

You also have no idea what port arthur had in our hearts before the shootings.
Or again , it's location etc .

I'd be here all day replying in detail to the rubbish on here so anyone wants the real story and facts on the incident and what followed with gun control ask away .

Few points I'd reply to already is someone mentioned large refrigeratored hearse already there ? Try a local butchers new meat truck. As local rogue wasn't big enough . This was destroyed
Afterwards as law here says any storage of human carcass renders it now useless for consumption meat storage purpose
Not uncommon in small remote towns cut off during floods etc.

As for jew, israeli's etc ? Umm you have any idea how far away removed from that
Stuff ? The size of the country, population
And entry and exit points of australia ?

So ask away, promise I will let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theor
If you can handle it...

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bommer
hi , I am in total disbelief of this thread.

I lived through port arthur. I strongly doubt most on here that claims to be an aussie actually are .

I'm only here as since sandy hook and new gun laws being discussed is this conspiracy theory being thrown around and from guess where ? Usa.

it's easy to sit back and say I ask these questions etc, but just about every question asked shows a complete lack of knowledge on our culture, history, isolation from the rest of the world due to distance , political and justice systems
, police force, local media , heck, even border control due to some of the ridiculous questions being raised here. And not to mention the actual witness accounts and so . Tbh to say what my eyes saw and endless amounts of therapy to overcome this was wrong would have me kicking the absolute crap out of you .

You also have no idea what port arthur had in our hearts before the shootings.
Or again , it's location etc .

I'd be here all day replying in detail to the rubbish on here so anyone wants the real story and facts on the incident and what followed with gun control ask away .

Few points I'd reply to already is someone mentioned large refrigeratored hearse already there ? Try a local butchers new meat truck. As local rogue wasn't big enough . This was destroyed
Afterwards as law here says any storage of human carcass renders it now useless for consumption meat storage purpose
Not uncommon in small remote towns cut off during floods etc.

As for jew, israeli's etc ? Umm you have any idea how far away removed from that
Stuff ? The size of the country, population
And entry and exit points of australia ?

So ask away, promise I will let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theor
If you can handle it...

hey im not shy mate and im not going to back away just because you say you were there.
Brigadier Ted Sarong DSO OBE, the former head of Australian Forces in Vietnam and one of the world's leading experts on counter-terrorist techniques and their application. In an interview with Frank Robson in the Sydney Morning Herald on 10 April 1999, Serong makes it plain that Martin Bryant could not have been responsible for the mass murder at Port Arthur. "There was an almost satanic accuracy to that shooting performance" he says. "Whoever did it is better than I am, and there are not too many people around here better than I am". He continues "Whoever did it had skills way beyond anything that could reasonably be expected of this chap Bryant ... if it was someone of only average skills, there would have been many less killed and many more wounded. It was the astonishing proportion of killed to wounded that made me open my eyes first off." Brigadier Serong believes more than one person was involved and directly infers that the mass murder at Port Arthur was a terrorist action designed to undermine Australian national security.
Now im going to call a spade a spade here, just because you say you were there doesnt mean much here, and if you were, it doesnt mean you seen alot when your digging foxholes with your teeth. that is unless your role was something different entirely!
Also I found a picture of your "butcher" truck

So in summation i support finding the truth, i do not support extorting silence through racism, lies, guilt and sympathy.
My deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathies to all the families that lost loved ones at port Arthur on the day and have lost loved ones since.

edit on 10-3-2013 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There were so many anomalies in the official theory that I am surprised anybody believes it. Some good links that go into depth:

candobetter.net...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join