It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No doubt, you are correct about the SF. I have searched, but so far not found any article which gives details without referring back to SF.
The only thing I can find is the abc one, and they do not give away any passenger names.
edit on 1-1-2013 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I must be going wrong somewhere as i can`t find a link to Sorcha on this story.
Can someone point me to where this is a hoax ?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I must be going wrong somewhere as i can`t find a link to Sorcha on this story.
Can someone point me to where this is a hoax ?

Click on this link to EUTimes:

www.eutimes.net...

(Don't let the name "European Union Times" fool you. They hate the EU there.) At the bottom of the article, click on the word "Source." It takes you directly to Sorcha Faal's website. Be sure to scan for malware after visiting it. Seriously.
edit on 1-1-2013 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

The EU tines often posts Sorcha stories for starters.

And secondly, at the bottom of the story where it says Source, it links to whatdoesitmean.com.

Sorcha's home.

Thirdly, the opening line is usually some version of "A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today"

Easy once you know.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks guys.
Didn`t spot the " source " first time round !

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So why would a person post garbage? To hawk Books and DVD's? C'mon now. Move along....nothing to see here...there was once a time where people would take a piece of a story and find the truth. I find it humorous on this site that we have to confirm with the MSM now or it is a hoax?

There is no mention of attack, just a crash also. Maybe it was a crash and there was no way to release where she was based on operational security.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
SOURCE
Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Is the SF story any less credible than the media propaganda that the US government is continually presenting to the American public?

Does anyone here really believe that Commander Job W. Price; a well regarded man with a perfect Naval record; a very intelligent and quite sane family man; a highly decorated Navy SEAL Commander who at one time had been the leader of SEAL Team 6, would have taken his own life by suicide? I declare outright and with confidence that the government story is BS.

Does anyone here really believe anything about the recent and ongoing story of the notorious liar and political schemer, Hillary Clinton? Same as above - pure BS.

At least the SF story raises some very important questions, and provides the reader with some quite reasonable 'food for thought', and allows room for intelligent speculation in such a manner as to draw their own conclusions. The questions that the story raises have value and contribute to one's ability to think about what might have happened - outside the box, so to speak, and surely far enough away from spiteful and misleading government propaganda to be able to think about things in a more reasonable way, i.e., more rationally
edit on 1-1-2013 by Beretta because: mispell

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Now a nuke incident in Iran. It could have been a warning, the trip over there....seems the main site Esfahan. Don't look over here look over there.FISCAL CLIFF FISCAL CLIFF

You have a huge shift in posts also with the new elections. People trying to close and be in the know with what is really going on and things will slip through the cracks...9/11 comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Now a nuke incident in Iran. It could have been a warning, the trip over there....seems the main site Esfahan. Don't look over here look over there.FISCAL CLIFF FISCAL CLIFF

You have a huge shift in posts also with the new elections. People trying to close and be in the know with what is really going on and things will slip through the cracks...9/11 comes to mind.

so is this fake or still unsure?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

In cases like this I am always unsure. Even if Mrs Clinton was not involved it still happened and could be tied to the suicide. Coincidence or similarity make you look closer. If there is solid answer then you are done so unless we have solid info we could look at it is a "something happened" and why no reports. Nothing in the MSM about it but... nowtaxes went up for everybody. Smoke and mirrors. Need jobs...make bullets for war.
Funds are running out. New gun laws. Maybe those bullets they were buying were to sell back? Like futures trading.
edit on 16-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join