It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Injured, US Navy Seal Killed In Secret US Mission To Iran?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Is it all smoke and mirrors. The Benghazi hearing is here and Hilary is unavailable due to flu and a following concussion.

Found these reports that indicate that something else might have occurred and I am not sure what to believe.

www.eutimes.net...

www.economicpolicyjournal.com... onomicpolicyjournal%2FYZSb+%28EconomicPolicyJournal.com%29

A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today is saying that United States Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was injured, and a top US Navy Seal Commander killed when their C-12 Huron military passenger and transport aircraft crash landed nearly 3 weeks ago in the Iranian city of Ahvaz near the Iraqi border.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
To be honest, what does she have to fear from any enquiry. The fact is she is raising suspicion by not being available and that in itself does not play into her hands. She would be able to sidetrack any serious questions as we all know how this particular game goes.

This GRU report, however, states that US military flight logs recorded by Russian air and space forces confirm that Commander Price, and other members of US Navy Seal Team 4, left their base in Urozgan Province, Afghanistan on a flight to US Naval Support Activity Bahrain where they met up with Secretary Clinton and all of them transferred to the C-12 Huron that began a flight path to Baghdad, Iraq.

Within minutes of leaving Bahrain airspace, this report says, the C-12 Huron carrying Secretary Clinton and her US Navy Seal protectors, “without notice,” deviated from their assigned flight path heading, instead, directly towards Iran’s Ahwaz International Airport where, coincidentally, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had previously landed on an “unscheduled” visit.

Was she there, and what do you think she was doing.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Why is this automatically considered a hoax?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Making a deal so they can stop all this "Iran is making a nuclear bomb" nonsense without losing face?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
VEEERRRYYY interesting, coincidence?!

...doubtful...

Nothing in politics happens by accident or coincedence in my eyes.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Why is this automatically considered a hoax?

edit: it seems upon further review that the EU Times is not a legitimate source, and it looks like all of the reports talking about this list Sorcha as the original source.

edit on 31-12-2012 by HIWATT because: scrub

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Two words sum up the veracity of this 'farticle'

Sorcha Faal

i.e.
Sucha Fail

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dang! I'm off to a slow start this year... two threads on the same Sorcha Faal story and I didn't even notice them until they made it to [HOAX]. HIWATT leads 1-nil. Happy New Year everyone!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is it the "secret mission" that is the hoax part?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Black Dog

"I've not even read the article but its got Sorcha Faal written all over it ."

No matter if its from her or not. The Clinton story is all lies - from top to bottom, and so is the Seal Commanders alleged "suicide" propaganda story - whoever believes anything that spews from the mouths of government sources probably believes the official story on 9/11 AND they also probably really believe that men walked on the moon - ha ha ha what a joke that one is. So - those who do believe this kind of crap need to have their head examined.

link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Is it the "secret mission" that is the hoax part?

No, it's the part that starts with "A new Foreign Military Intelligence (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today ..." Classic Sorch Faal. Please read this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
What part is the hoax. Who wrote it or the story? This was actually rumored weeks ago and it does fit, along with the NAVY SEAL commander portion.

She has not been seen in 3 weeks. We all I think know there is nothing she is scared of especially an inquiry. When you put together pieces you can get a part of what may have happened.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just had my thread shutdown on the same topic.

I searched before posting, but apparently the search function does not include the "hoax" forum...

I see NO evidence of this being a hoax.

Multiple sources, and not all of them link to debka (sorch faal).

Cover-up.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Multiple sources, and not all of them link to debka (sorch faal).

Please provide a link to one source that does not lead back to Sorcha Faal.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

An easy way to confirm this would be to locate the report that is "circulating the Kremlin".

I also recall Sorcha Faal articles leading off with that line, with a link to the Kremlin, but not to a report - Because odds are, it does not exist.

Google Translate will help confirm/deny it.

Take two or three interesting developments, and tie them together into a fantastic claim and you have the Sorcha Faal flavor of conspiracy hoaxes...

If you do find the report, that would be interesting indeed... Take care.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I agree - Her name (SF) was not on any of the articles. Why would she hide behind straw-men reporters ? Not like her. I read the articles and there is plenty of noteworthy speculation in there some of which was in compliance with my earlier thoughts on the matter.

BTW - the MSM .......AND our trustworthy stalwart Glen Beck thinks they smell a very big rat too -

NBC - There May Be More To Hillarys Hospitalization
Why Does This NBC Reporter Think ‘There May Be More’ to Hillary Clinton’s Hospitalization?

NBC News’ chief science correspondent Robert Bazell on Monday speculated that federal officials may not be telling the whole story regarding Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s recent hospitalization for a blood clot. Clinton was reportedly admitted to a New York hospital on Sunday after the discovery of a blood clot resulting from a concussion she sustained earlier this month.

“We really don’t know a lot about what’s going on here,” Bazell said, adding that the hospital “is not saying much.” So far, Clinton’s office has only said she is being treated with blood thinners for the blood clot. But something about that explanation didn’t sit right with the NBC reporter.

“The problem is that concussions, when they lead to blood clots — the blood clots are not usually treated with blood thinners, as they say she’s being treated,” he explained. “If she has a blood clot that occurred because she was sitting around or something, they would treat that with blood thinners, and that would be fine. But there may be more to this story that we don’t know.”

Bazell said more information should be released over the next few days. He did not speculate any further.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Thank you very much, but that thread is slightly to heavy for me to read at the moment.

abcNews mentions a US plane leaving Iran after an emergency landing.
Notice the sidebar with Clinton, as to say discretely that she was on the plane. Or perhaps I am just a bit to gullible now

A small American commercial plane left Iran Sunday after it was repaired following an emergency landing at an Iranian airport this month, state TV reported.

The plane was forced to land 16 days ago at the airport of the southern city of Ahvaz due to technical failure, Mahmoud Rasoulinejad, head of the state-owned Iran Airports Company, told the TV station.

edit on 1-1-2013 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

When you see a story and it starts with a secret inside the Kremlin. It is a HOAX. Or maybe this will be the 1 out of 10000000 that is actually true.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Beretta

I agree - Her name (SF) was not on any of the articles. Why would she hide behind straw-men reporters ?

"She" does not hide behind straw-men reporters. Gullible idiots and far right extremists re-post her fictions without a by-line because it suits their agenda. Once again, find one article that makes this claim that can not be traced straight back to Sorcha Faal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join