Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I've Had It With The Attitude Of Many ATSers!

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've had it!

I post on ATS because i like to provide knowledge and information to the interested members. I post a whole range of topics. From WW2 to the Illuminati and military projects, i try to be as professional as can be. I conduct research, i try to be respectful to those posting on my threads. I do this, only to get ridiculed and verbally gang-bashed in return by arrogant and narcissistic ATS members. Members whose only mission it is to hate on others while making themselves feel good and sound important. Anything for their self satisfaction. Some of the members even follow me into new threads of mine and attack me there...i mean...seriously? While this doesn't happen all of the time, it is now starting to get very annoying.

What's worse? A lot of the members are of the higher hierarchy of ATS. Many of the members are those who are experienced members. Regardless, they aren't the only ones. Other members also do it and it is just uncalled for. Some people can't even give respect to those members who put their time and effort into those threads...

Members go into threads and just bash the OP. In some instances the comments aren't even an on topic response. The members are simply there to bash the OP. It isn't only me who receives this punishment. I have seen other members fall victim to it also. In extreme cases, the one member becomes few, and before one knows it, the OP is getting bashed from all angles...

I personally find it disgraceful that some of the members of ATS act in such a manner. I am even more disgusted in those experienced and well known members who act in such a way. ATS was once a site of equality and well mannered posters...that, for the most part does not exist anymore.

Thanks to those members who actually take the time to read and understand this little rant, for you's are the ones which do not fit in with the above...

Daas.
edit on 31-12-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Humanity as a whole acts as crabs clawing at each other never letting any one get out of the bucket, because what if they are right? No! they are wrong, we must pull them back into the reality bucket..
It's an ego trip in other words..

I usually like your threads, and when I disagree with you, I get to discuss why, and so that is constructive..
This thread is no different.. Another good thoughtful post.
edit on 12/31/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Humanity as a whole asks as crabs clawing at each other never letting any one get out of the bucket, because what if they are right? No! they are wrong, we must pull them back into the reality bucket..
It's an ego trip in other words..

I usually like your threads, and when I disagree with you, I get to discuss why, and so that is constructive..
This thread is no different.. Another good thoughtful post.

Nice analogy

Thank you! I love to have constructive discussions with other great members such as yourself. But when others come in to a thread hell bent on attacking any member with a disagreeing viewpoint, then the thread loses its way, and just dissolves into a war...it is just really disappointing.

Thanks for reading and replying.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Good rant brother

I have my haters too, they follow me from thread to thread and attack my personal character and not the content of the thread...it's rather pathetic if you ask me. What really bothers me is that the moderators allow it to happen when it's rather clear what certain members are up to.

In your defense, it proves you are doing something right, keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Good rant brother

Thanks mate!

I have my haters too, they follow me from thread to thread and attack my personal character and not the content of the thread...it's rather pathetic if you ask me. What really bothers me is that the moderators allow it to happen when it's rather clear what certain members are up to.

I understand completely

It gets really tiring and extremely frustrating. Doubly so when the comments in question are alerted, only for them to remain open...

In your defense, it proves you are doing something right, keep up the good work!

Thank you very much!!! I love the effort you put into your threads! The detail and the writing prowess is simply amazing!

Thanks for the comment

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Some of the members even follow me into new threads of mine and attack me there...i mean...seriously?

i was gonna do that to you the other day but, after reading your thread and noticing that you were moderating it well, i found no opportunity for an attack.
the info you and other members provided was more than just intresting, it shed light on important areas of our past that have been obscured by mainstream historians.
i thank you ... keep it up!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah, I read some of your Dachau thread. It got kinda nasty in there. You just seem to have a knack for picking the controversial topics Daas.
Personally, I liked your OP, and learned a few things reading it, and some of the posts after..

But some get really worked up over anything to do with that specific topic, so it's bound to get heated.
edit on 12/31/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Your agenda is obvious to most on here from your post history.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Cheers mate!

Hell we don't see eye to eye on much, but I gotta give you props for being you.

It'd be a really boring place if we all agreed on things.

What would we talk about?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Don't give up Daas! We have all had our "stalking trolls" around here; I consider them to be just part of the "experience". Rest assured that you are well liked and respected by many, many people here- I being one of the many.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Don't give up Daas! We have all had our "stalking trolls" around here; I consider them to be just part of the "experience". Rest assured that you are well liked and respected by many, many people here- I being one of the many.

Oh don't go that far. Daas still sucks.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Daas, As an old member I embrace the thought of not lowering the bar just for the sake of making a thread.
You also seem to embrace that belief. Your threads are well thought out and constructively put together to make your point known. You don't follow the trend of some who post any old thing that pops into their heads. I really believe the board has become more about quantity and less about quality. you and others like you are maintaining the quality here.
I know that many find your topics to be distasteful or with an agenda, but not everyone has the same interests and will be quick to label you, but the fact that you still contribute should say something about your character. Keep inspiring debates about history with your threads and perhaps others will see you as a roll model for how even touchy subjects can be shared civilly.

Don't quit

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

See what I mean!

Hey LoverBoy, thank you for proving the OP's point.

Now get back under your bridge.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy

And so the deliberate Bashing begins, and Im really glad I checked as this wasnt even aimed at the OP

Daas and Corruption I have enjoyed many of your well written informative threads keep up the good work

and yes I think your "agenda's" are obvious too

You might not like the truth but at least you know where you stand with it
S&F

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Oh sorry if I broke up the "they hurt my feelings" party.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Cheer up beez! Here, this will help you!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

Pretty sad that you come on to a rant thread and do exactly what was being ranted about, why don't you try and put together a well thought out thread to counter what you don't like and people will read it. Or is that too hard of a task for you?
edit on 31/12/12 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And heres me thinking I was special

I got the same treatment after a big thread a few weeks ago, frustrated the crap outta me for a couple days but I got over it, you will too

Keep up the good work dude, love ya stuff

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
*** Closed ***

new topics

top topics

join